|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Dupperet's articles of clothing is mentioned by the Herald in Scene 4?
2. How many years after the Revolution do the events of the play-within-the-play take place?
3. According to the Herald, what do Marat and Simone share in addition to a vision of France?
(a) A faith in God.
(b) A bed.
(c) Simone's money.
(d) The same parents.
4. Which world does Roux utter in Scene 4 before being shushed by Coulmier?
5. In Scene 7, what does Corday contend is spurting from Marat's hiding place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Corday from prematurely murdering Marat in Scene 9?
2. Which of the follow is not something the singers of Scene 5 suggest be done to the ruling class of 1793?
3. As the chorus sings about the Revolution, what body part do they say is bleeding?
4. Which character's name does the Chorus chant in unison during Scene 7?
5. What do the assembled inmates do in Scene 3?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)