|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simone tell Corday to do when she sends her away in Scene 9?
(a) Try back later.
(b) Never return.
(c) Write Marat a letter.
(d) Leave Paris at once.
2. What mental affliction does the actor playing Marat have?
(c) Manic depression.
3. From what affliction does the actress playing Corday suffer?
(c) Sleeping sickness.
(d) Fits of rage.
4. Who accompanies Marat at his static position at the beginning of the play?
5. In Scene 5, Kokol quips to Marat that Paris facing a shortage of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the actions that Corday accuses Marat of inciting in Scene 7?
2. Which of the follow is not something the singers of Scene 5 suggest be done to the ruling class of 1793?
3. In the beginning of Scene 6, a patient claims that all are free and equal to do what?
4. In Marat's rant in Scene 9, where does he say the Parisian hypocrites where the crown?
5. In what French town is the play's asylum located?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)