|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's name does the Heral mention appearing on Marat's black list in Scene 4?
2. In Scene 13, what role did the kings hold to the people?
3. From what affliction does the actress playing Corday suffer?
(a) Fits of rage.
(d) Sleeping sickness.
4. In Marat's rant in Scene 9, where does he say the Parisian hypocrites where the crown?
(a) Their hose.
(b) Their hearts.
(c) Their caps.
(d) Their underwear.
5. Where did Corday spend her youth?
(a) A convent.
(c) A military barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 16, the Harald claims the players want to see the people live in harmony with what?
2. Which of the following is not an example Coulmier offers of the Church assisting the poor?
3. To what does the Herald compare Marat's skin in Scene 4?
4. What was the former profession of the interrupting patient in Scene 14?
5. According to Sade at the beginning of Scene 15, what we do is the shadow of what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)