|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Holocaust term does Sade use in describing mankind's inclination to kill in Scene 12?
(a) Master race.
(b) Concentration camp.
(d) Final solution.
2. In appeasing Coulmier in Scene 18, which is not a group to which the Singers pledge fidelity?
3. Who separates Duperrat and Corday when the former begins to molest the latter?
(b) A male nurse.
(c) A sister.
4. What part of the new ruling class's body is enormous, according to Kokol?
(a) Their arses.
(b) Their stomachs.
(c) Their heads.
(d) Their genitals.
5. Who stops Corday from prematurely murdering Marat in Scene 9?
(a) A sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Corday claim Marat wants in Scene 17?
2. Which two animals do the singers invoke to describe Marat in Scene 5?
3. Which of the following is one of the actions that Corday accuses Marat of inciting in Scene 7?
4. What part of Marat's body does Corday she wants to see sweat as she draws her knife?
5. Where does Corday tell Simone that Marat's enemies are gathering in Scene 9?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)