|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 12, Marat accuses Sade of lacking what?
(b) A theory.
2. Who speaks the final words of the first act?
3. What word do the patients chant in unison in Scene 6?
4. Which two animals do the singers invoke to describe Marat in Scene 5?
(a) Cow and bear.
(b) Wolf and asp.
(c) Eagle and wren.
(d) Otter and hound.
5. How does Sade characterize the process by which Revolutionaries dole out death sentences?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups is not one lambasted by the singers of Scene 5?
2. What doe the Singers complain still goes on in secret at the end of Scene 24?
3. Which of the following vocations is not mentioned among Sage's eight fictional artisans in Scene 24?
4. From what country is the man who is brutally murdered by Sade's tailor?
5. In Scene 5, Kokol quips to Marat that Paris facing a shortage of what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)