1. In what French town is the play's asylum located?
2. In what room of the asylum does the play take place?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The bathhouse.
(c) Coulmier's lodging.
(d) The refractory.
3. Marat never moves from a certain location. What is that location?
(a) A chair.
(b) A bath.
(c) A cage.
(d) A bench.
4. What character enters in the first scene at Sade beckon?
5. Who accompanies Coulmier when he enters the stage?
(b) A priest.
(c) His family.
(d) Various nobles.
6. What two omnipresent groups represent the asylum security throughout the play?
(a) Sisters and Male Nurses.
(b) Sisters and Doctors.
(c) Sisters and Priests.
(d) Male Nurses and Doctors.
7. What actions are the Male Nurses performing at the top of the play?
(a) Chaining patients.
(b) Applying bandages and giving medication.
(c) Bathing and massages.
(d) Playing cards and drinking wine.
8. Who accompanies Marat at his static position at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 3,608 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)