|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Carla is evacuated from Tripoli, which of the following emotions best describes her state when she lands safely at the air force base?
2. Where does Mantini eat and drink his purchases from town, after the evacuation?
(a) In his shop.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his home.
(d) On the street curb.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the items Carla packs before evacuating?
(a) Family photos.
4. What beverage does Carla serve Mantini the first time he visits her in her home?
5. Which of the following characters was NOT abandoned by their loved one in the story?
(b) The baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following communication devices goes dead in Carla's apartment at the outbreak of the war?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Mantini use to describe Ben's treatment of Carla?
3. During the evacuation, which of the following floods the streets, making it difficult for Carla to maneuver?
4. Which of the following do Carla and Ben stop to read in a shop window?
5. When Carla finds the treasure on her picnic with Mantini, what body part does she think the treasure looks like?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)