|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the evacuation, which of the following floods the streets, making it difficult for Carla to maneuver?
2. Once reaching the base, how is Carla evacuated from Tripoli?
(a) By boat.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
3. Which of the following activities does Mantini miss most after the evacuation?
(a) Making wine.
(b) Baking bread.
(c) Reading books.
(d) Selling crystals.
4. As Carla is evacuated from the city, what part of her body begins to bleed?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her nose.
5. What does Carla claim is the one thing Ben will never be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Carla and Ben stop to read in a shop window?
2. What beverage does Carla serve Mantini the first time he visits her in her home?
3. What beverage is the only type Mantini can purchase after the evacuation?
4. Where do Carla and Mantini enjoy their picnic meal during their first public outing?
5. After Ben and Carla go out for dinner, on their first night away from the evacuation site, what do they do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)