|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Mantini tells about meeting Carla?
(a) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. When Mantini's building is spray painted, what language is the vandalism written in?
3. When Ben pushes Carla onto the terrace, what part of her body is cut?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her shoulder.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her wrist.
4. What stain was Carla struggling to remove from her floors when she first met Mohammad?
5. What type of shop does Mantini own?
(a) A crystal shop.
(b) A crepe shop.
(c) A candy shop.
(d) A candle shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carla abandon her car in the street on her way to Mantini's shop?
2. Whose presense does Mantini sense in his bedroom?
3. How did Lucia die?
4. Which of the following is NOT a country that fought in the Six Day War?
5. When does Carla believe her love for Ben was lost?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mantini believe that Carla should leave Ben?
2. What information does the British man give Carla at the palazzo, about Tripoli?
3. What conflict arose when Mantini found Ben and Lucia dancing together at a party?
4. What happens when the street watcher approaches Ben about his car outside the restaurant?
5. How does Carla manage to travel to the air force base during the evacuation?
6. When he remembers Ben, and the night they met, how does Mantini describe him?
7. What does Carla think about as she is on the military plane being evacuated from Tripoli?
8. What do Carla and Ben discuss when they sit down for their first meal together at the restaurant?
9. What odd jobs does Mohammad regularly do around Mantini's home?
10. When he remembers the dance, how does Mantini feel about Carla?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)