|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing Ben with Mantini, which of the following adjectives does Carla use to describe her husband?
2. What has happened to most of the shops in town after the evacuation?
(a) They have been closed.
(b) They have been sold.
(c) They have been abandoned.
(d) They have been bombed.
3. What beverage does Carla serve Mantini the first time he visits her in her home?
4. To what piece of fruit does Wetzel compare the sunset as Carla sees it through the restaurant window?
(a) A plum.
(b) A peach.
(c) An orange.
(d) A nectarine.
5. What reason does Ben give Carla as to why he relocated her to Libya?
(a) He needed help around the house.
(b) He thought she would enjoy the change of scenery.
(c) He missed seeing her every day.
(d) It is important for his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mantini send to Carla's home at the same time as her first order from his shop?
2. How much cash does Carla pack when she runs out of the house?
3. What war unexpectedly breaks out in Tripoli?
4. What meal do Carla and Mantini enjoy together on their first public outing?
5. What type of events does Ben ask Carla to attend with him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)