|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is printed on Carla's skirt, which Mantini admires?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A fish.
(c) A bull.
(d) A lion.
2. Which of the following metaphors does Carla use to describe the way she, and the other passengers, were dropped at the air force base after the evacuation?
(a) "Dropped like dead weight."
(b) "Dropped like baggage."
(c) "Dropped like anvils."
(d) "Dropped like stones."
3. Where does Carla find a job after she is evacuated from Libya?
(a) At the White House.
(b) At an art gallery.
(c) At an American Embassy.
(d) At a refugee office.
4. What does Ben admit is the one part about Carla he never liked?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her mouth.
5. What reason does Mantini give Carla for why she should hate her husband?
(a) For abandoning her.
(b) For breaking her heart.
(c) For abusing her.
(d) For misleading her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has custody of Mantini's child?
2. Which of the following does Carla listen to over the air base broadcaster?
3. Which of the following male characters admits to looking at Carla and experiencing unexpected romantic feelings?
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Carla and Ben meet?
5. What stain was Carla struggling to remove from her floors when she first met Mohammad?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)