|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Mantini use to describe Ben's treatment of Carla?
2. Who does Mantini blame for his inability to see his daughter?
(a) His dead wife.
(b) His mother-in-law.
(c) The government.
3. What does Ben say when he confronts Carla about her affair with Mantini?
(a) Ben calls both Mantini and Carla "good for nothings".
(b) Ben accuses Carla of never loving him.
(c) Ben accuses Mantini of taking advantage of Carla.
(d) Ben never confronts Carla.
4. When Carla returns to the car after her meal, what is missing?
(a) A hubcap.
(b) A windsheild wiper.
(c) A door.
(d) The muffler.
5. Which of the following does Carla jokingly blame for starting her affair with Mantini?
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do Carla and Ben meet for on the first day of their reunion?
2. When Carla and Ben are arguing about their relationship, after the evacuation, where does Carla stare?
3. To what city are Carla and Ben evacuated when they leave Tripoli?
4. When Carla thinks about divorcing Ben, what does she tell him he can have custody of?
5. What was the name of Lucia's doctor?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)