1. In what year is "The Map of Tripoli" set?
2. In what country is Tripoli located?
3. What religion does Mantini follow in the text?
4. Which of the following is NOT a country that fought in the Six Day War?
5. What type of shop does Mantini own?
(a) A candy shop.
(b) A crepe shop.
(c) A crystal shop.
(d) A candle shop.
6. What is "Giaddat Istiklal"?
(a) A street.
(b) An island.
(c) A city.
(d) A river.
7. What beverage does Mantini ask Mohammad to bring to him as he opens his shop in the morning?
8. What is Mohammad's title in the novel?
(a) Shop boy.
9. What is the name of Mantini's dead wife?
10. What type of car does Carla drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Volkswagen.
(c) An Audi.
(d) A BMW.
This section contains 4,214 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)