|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hostage's name?
(a) Peter Jackson.
(b) Jean-Claude Julien.
(c) Jean-Paul Franzil.
(d) Albert Camus.
2. Who does Karen say has a plan for all mankind?
3. In whose position does Bill try to put himself at the end of this section?
4. How is Bill hurt?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He falls down steps.
(d) He is punched.
5. With whom does Julien imagine having a conversation?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rashid tell Brita he doesn't want to hear about?
2. Why do Charlie and Bill have to evacuate the building?
3. What does George worry Bill and Charlie about?
4. How is Bill planning to get to Beirut?
5. What does the beggar have stapled to his shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brita react to Rashid's comments about Mao?
2. What does Scott think about in Bill's office?
3. What signs are there that Karen is getting ill?
4. What does Karen do with the spoon?
5. Why does Charlie say George is an interesting sort of academic?
6. Describe the part of Beirut Brita is driving through at the beginning of the section.
7. What does Bill argue about with George Haddad?
8. What does Bill think about Charlie?
9. What does Karen watch on TV at Brita's apartment?
10. What does Bill realize about his writing in this section?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)