|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill throw at Scott?
(a) A fork.
(b) A bowl.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A butter dish.
2. What does Bill describe to Brita?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The moon.
3. What does Charlie keep in his drink cabinet for writers?
(d) Coca Cola.
4. What is the young man researching?
(a) Slavery in the Middle East.
(c) Palestinian camps.
5. What does Charles say kept buzzing in his head when he went home to sleep after a night out in the fifties?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what author does the young man like to check the shelves?
2. What does Scott say he convinced Bill he could be?
3. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
4. From whom was Karen on the run?
5. Why does Charlie recognize the jacket Bill is wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brita say she is scared of writers?
2. Why does Scott say that he tells Bill what he does?
3. What does Karen say American culture does with the word 'cult'?
4. How does Charlie try to get Bill to help him?
5. How does Charlie say he is dealing with his current crop of moaning writers?
6. How does the author describe Maureen?
7. What does Maureen joke that is the only reason there are so few American faces?
8. What does Karen think of her parents?
9. What does Bill say binds terrorists and writers?
10. What does Brita think is special about the writer's face?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)