|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brita say she has a disease called?
2. What does Bill tell Brita he has quit?
3. What kind of writers does Brita say she prefers?
(a) Celebrity writers.
(b) Obscure writers.
(c) Old writers.
(d) Generic writers.
4. What is the young man researching?
(a) Palestinian camps.
(d) Slavery in the Middle East.
5. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
(d) Meeting rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is the young man being held hostage?
2. Why does Charlie recognize the jacket Bill is wearing?
3. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
4. Who do Charlie and Bill remember as a fantastic woman?
5. What kind of robe is Reverend Moon wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Bill say he felt good as a child?
2. How does Scott become acquainted with Karen?
3. Why doesn't Karen think Scott minds her sleeping with Bill?
4. How does Brita come to the conclusion that she wants to photograph only writers?
5. What does Charlie say is Bill's idea of a writer's life?
6. How does the author describe Reverend Moon?
7. Why does Karen both scare and delight Bill?
8. Why does Scott say that he tells Bill what he does?
9. How does the author describe Maureen?
10. With what does Scott say he has experience since his time in the city?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)