|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott needle Bill about?
(a) The sexuality of his daughter.
(b) The poor quality of his writing.
(c) His poor dress sense.
(d) His slowness.
2. Where does Brita live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. How does Karen describe her mother's stare?
4. What meat do the characters eat for dinner?
5. What does Karen say parents do when one shows belief?
(a) Run away from the reality.
(b) Chain their children to the radiator.
(c) Throw their children out.
(d) Call psychiatrists and the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill describe to Brita?
2. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
3. Why does Scott think Bill is as famous as he is?
4. Where did Reverend Moon see Jesus?
5. Which of Bill's wives does Bill say Charlie should have married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karen think of her parents?
2. Describe the tour of Bill's house.
3. How does the author describe Maureen?
4. How does Karen escape her cousins at the airport?
5. What does Charlie remember fondly about the fifties?
6. How does Brita come to the conclusion that she wants to photograph only writers?
7. With what does Scott say he has experience since his time in the city?
8. What does Maureen joke that is the only reason there are so few American faces?
9. What does Charlie say is Bill's idea of a writer's life?
10. How does Charlie want Bill to help him with the hostage in Beirut?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)