|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott says they have to prepare for the possibility of what?
(a) Bill publishing his book.
(b) Bill not returning.
(c) Bill's coming back in love.
(d) Bill's funeral.
2. A pair of local militias are firing at what?
(a) Coca Cola advertisements.
(c) Posters of American films.
(d) Portraits of leaders.
3. What does Scott call the local bus station?
(a) A ticket booth.
(b) A shelter.
(c) A cow barn.
(d) A shed.
4. What does Karen take from the art gallery?
(a) A hand.
(b) A knife.
(c) A head.
(d) A spoon.
5. Why is Scott angry in this section?
(a) Bill has escaped him.
(b) Karen has gone away.
(c) He has lost his car.
(d) He has been mugged.
6. What does Scott think he will tell Charlie about the manuscript?
(a) It's finished.
(b) It will never be completed.
(c) It has been destroyed.
(d) It was never started.
7. What is the name of Bill's daughter?
8. What is the name of the sect leader?
(a) Abu Rashid.
(b) Kyu Kymani.
(c) LaToyah Petersen.
(d) Po Taballah.
9. What is the hostage's name?
(a) Albert Camus.
(b) Jean-Paul Franzil.
(c) Jean-Claude Julien.
(d) Peter Jackson.
10. Who does Rashid say killed his wife?
(a) The Moots.
(b) The Flemish.
(c) The Choppers.
(d) The Phalange.
11. What does Rashid say women should carry?
12. What is the name of the new soft drink?
(a) New Fanta.
(d) Coke II.
13. What song does a man play on his horn?
(a) Viva Las Vegas.
(b) Losing My Religion.
(c) California Here I Come.
(d) Around the Horne.
14. Where does George Haddard approach Bill and Charlie?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A restaurant.
15. What does Karen call Brita's world tour?
(a) Taking the souls of writers.
(b) Photographing writers.
(c) Flashing geniuses.
(d) Snapping pen pushers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Karen befriends?
2. Which artist's style has been copied by the artist whose work is on exhibit?
3. What word does Brita say the driver says several times?
4. What does Karen find particularly interesting about the funeral?
5. What does Karen collect for the homeless people?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)