|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
(a) His enemy.
(b) His editor.
(c) His agent.
(d) His best friend.
2. Where does Scott take Brita after dinner?
(a) A shed.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A garage.
(d) A restaurant.
3. How does Brita feel as she is setting up the camera?
4. In what European city did Scott begin his journey around Europe?
5. What is the last word of Chapter Six?
6. What did Roger think he would never see in a ball park?
7. Where does Brita live?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
8. Why does Brita stop taking photos of poor people?
(a) She hates poor people.
(b) It isn't enough money.
(c) She is getting ill.
(d) They start to look beautiful.
9. What kind of robe is Reverend Moon wearing?
(a) A purple towel robe.
(b) A pink satin robe.
(c) A black silk robe.
(d) A white silk robe.
10. What does Scott say he convinced Bill he could be?
(a) His ghost writer.
(b) His assistant.
(c) His lover.
(d) His secretary.
11. Where did Scott get a job to get closer to Bill?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a publishing house.
(c) At a local bar.
(d) At a hotel.
12. What does Bill tell Brita he has quit?
13. Which of Bill's wives does Bill say Charlie should have married?
14. Where did Scott find Bill had taken refuge?
(a) An old hotel.
(c) A garden shed.
(d) A country house.
15. How does Karen describe her mother's stare?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man go back to his desk?
2. What does Scott needle Bill about?
3. What is Bil doing outside the bathroom window?
4. What makes the young man slightly sick at times?
5. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)