|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man researching?
(c) Slavery in the Middle East.
(d) Palestinian camps.
2. What does Karen say American culture defines people who believe in cults as?
(a) Eerie eyed children.
(b) Dew eyed children.
(c) Green eyed children.
(d) Demon eyed children.
3. To whom does the author say the future belongs?
4. What does Brita catch in the starkness of Bill's eyes?
(a) A sparkle of humor.
(b) A lost child.
(c) An animal instinct.
(d) A last prayer.
5. For what is the man at the window waiting to appear?
(a) A plane.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A car.
6. Where doKaren and Scott talk about Karen's problems?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A field.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hotel.
7. Where did Scott get a job to get closer to Bill?
(a) At a publishing house.
(b) At a local bar.
(c) At a library.
(d) At a hotel.
8. How did Scott first make contact with Bill?
(a) He wrote him a letter.
(b) He sent him a picture.
(c) He phoned him up.
(d) He arrived at his house.
9. Who is waiting for Bill outside the publishing house?
10. Which of Bill's wives does Bill say Charlie should have married?
11. How does Brita feel as she is setting up the camera?
12. Why does Scott think Bill is as famous as he is?
(a) He is a mystery.
(b) He is a great writer.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He has famous parents.
13. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
(a) Scared and nervous.
(b) Like a real woman.
(c) Like she has always known him.
14. What is Denise watching on TV?
15. What does Brita say she has an intuition about?
(a) She will never have children.
(b) She will live to one hundred.
(c) She will never fall in love.
(d) She will die before she is sixty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scott's partner?
2. In which country is the young man being held hostage?
3. What does Charles say kept buzzing in his head when he went home to sleep after a night out in the fifties?
4. Where does Charlie ask Bill to go with him to help with the hostages?
5. What meat do the characters eat for dinner?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)