|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott give Brita to eat?
(a) Goulash soup.
(c) A cheese sandwich.
2. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
(c) Running a bath.
(d) Chopping wood.
3. Why does Charlie recognize the jacket Bill is wearing?
(a) It is his ex-wife's.
(b) It's his.
(c) His wife made it for Bill.
(d) It belonged to his father.
4. What kind of writers does Brita say she prefers?
(a) Celebrity writers.
(b) Obscure writers.
(c) Generic writers.
(d) Old writers.
5. What is Bil doing outside the bathroom window?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Reading a book.
(d) Doing stretching exercises.
6. Why does Brita stop taking photos of poor people?
(a) She hates poor people.
(b) They start to look beautiful.
(c) It isn't enough money.
(d) She is getting ill.
7. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
(a) Do you know the scores from today's ballgames?
(b) Hello, it's Tuesday, here is my passport.
(c) You look lovely today, how are you doing?
(d) What fine weather I see before me.
8. What kind of logic does Karen say her father will be using?
(a) Business logic.
(b) University logic.
(c) Funky logic.
(d) College logic.
9. What is the young man researching?
(a) Palestinian camps.
(d) Slavery in the Middle East.
10. What does Bill ask the guard in the reception area?
(a) Where the bathroom is.
(b) If he has a gun.
(c) If he can borrow a quarter.
(d) Where he can buy food.
11. Which of Bill's wives does Bill say Charlie should have married?
12. What kind of robe is Reverend Moon wearing?
(a) A black silk robe.
(b) A white silk robe.
(c) A pink satin robe.
(d) A purple towel robe.
13. How did Scott first make contact with Bill?
(a) He wrote him a letter.
(b) He sent him a picture.
(c) He arrived at his house.
(d) He phoned him up.
14. How does Brita feel as she is setting up the camera?
15. From whom was Karen on the run?
(b) Her family.
(c) Reverend Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Bill outside the publishing house?
2. Why doesn't Bill want his third novel published?
3. To what does Brita say Scott is her guide?
4. From what is Bill's jacket made?
5. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)