|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say kept buzzing in his head when he went home to sleep after a night out in the fifties?
2. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
(b) Meeting rooms.
3. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
(a) His agent.
(b) His enemy.
(c) His editor.
(d) His best friend.
4. What does Scott say he convinced Bill he could be?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His lover.
(c) His ghost writer.
(d) His assistant.
5. What is Scott's opinion of Bill's third book?
(a) It is a grower.
(b) It is too complicated for the average man.
(c) It falls woefully short.
(d) It is an American classic.
6. For what author does the young man like to check the shelves?
(a) Bill Gray.
(b) David Love.
(c) Jack Hobbs.
(d) Gordon Brown.
7. What is the name of the author who painted Mao II?
8. From whom was Karen on the run?
(a) Reverend Moon.
(c) Her family.
9. Where does Scott take Brita after dinner?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A garage.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A shed.
10. What does Charlie say he wants from Bill?
(a) His new book.
(b) His money.
(c) His time.
(d) His friendship.
11. What kind of fish does Charlie say he recommends to writers at restaurants?
(c) Red snapper.
12. From what is Bill's jacket made?
13. Where does Brita say she hates to talk?
14. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
(a) Do you know the scores from today's ballgames?
(b) What fine weather I see before me.
(c) You look lovely today, how are you doing?
(d) Hello, it's Tuesday, here is my passport.
15. What meat do the characters eat for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
2. Why has Brita stopped photographing homeless people?
3. What does Brita say she has a disease called?
4. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
5. Where does Brita live?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)