1. What is the name of Karen's father?
2. What is the name of Karen's mother?
3. Where does the marriage take place?
The Yankee Stadium.
4. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
5. What did Roger think he would never see in a ball park?
6. What country is Kim from?
7. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
Hello, it's Tuesday, here is my passport.
8. Where does Maureen say she and Roger can do their moaning?
In their hotel.
This section contains 3,316 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)