|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rashid say they teach the children?
2. What does Charles want to speak to Bill about?
(a) An urgent matter.
(b) His father.
(c) His finances.
(d) His third book.
3. Who does Scott think about meeting in New York?
4. How does Karen describe her mother's stare?
5. What does Karen take from the art gallery?
(a) A hand.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A knife.
(d) A head.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which dictator does Scott compare Bill ?
2. Who does Brita say wants to speak to Bill?
3. Where does Scott find Bill's birth certificate?
4. What is the name of the author who painted Mao II?
5. Where did Karen escape her cousins?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)