|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Karen escape her cousins?
(a) The church.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The school.
(d) The airport.
2. What does the old man take from Bill?
(a) His ID.
(b) His wig.
(c) His pills.
(d) His false teeth.
3. What does Charlie say he wants from Bill?
(a) His money.
(b) His new book.
(c) His time.
(d) His friendship.
4. Where did Scott get a job to get closer to Bill?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At a local bar.
(c) At a library.
(d) At a publishing house.
5. To whom does the author say the future belongs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen say is watching the thousands of marching Chinese?
2. What word does Brita say the driver says several times?
3. Where does Karen think Bill has gone?
4. What passes by Brita's window at the end of the novel?
5. In whose position does Bill try to put himself at the end of this section?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)