|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brita say she has a disease called?
2. In which city is Bill in chapter eleven?
3. In whose position does Bill try to put himself at the end of this section?
4. Who hates cold showers?
5. What does Bill describe to Brita?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The stars.
(d) The clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen take from the art gallery?
2. What does George keep suggesting that Bill use?
3. What does Scott say shows the beauty of a great man's work?
4. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
5. How is Bill hurt?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)