|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott think about reorganizing?
(a) His diary.
(b) Bill's photographs.
(c) His address book.
(d) Reader mail.
2. What do Charlie and Bill argue about in this section?
(a) Going to London.
(b) Bill's ex-wives.
(c) His book.
3. Where does Brita live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. Where does Karen say Kim is?
(a) In California.
(b) In South Korea.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In North Korea.
5. What is the hostage's name?
(a) Jean-Paul Franzil.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) Jean-Claude Julien.
(d) Peter Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen says people want to snatch believers back to what?
2. Why has Brita stopped photographing homeless people?
3. What is Bil doing outside the bathroom window?
4. Who had Charlie wanted to tend to him in his old age?
5. With whom does Julien imagine having a conversation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)