|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the author say the future belongs?
2. What is Scott's opinion of Bill's third book?
(a) It is a grower.
(b) It is too complicated for the average man.
(c) It is an American classic.
(d) It falls woefully short.
3. In which city is Bill in chapter eleven?
4. What does Bill describe to Brita?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The moon.
5. What does Bill ask Charlie to buy him?
(b) A watch.
(c) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hostage's name?
2. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
3. Who does Brita say wants to speak to Bill?
4. Where does Charlie ask Bill to go with him to help with the hostages?
5. What is Bil doing outside the bathroom window?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)