|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bill hurt?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He falls down steps.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is punched.
2. What famous building can Brita see form her apartment window?
(a) The Trump Tower.
(b) The World Trade Building.
(c) The FBI Building.
(d) The Empire State Building.
3. Where does Karen think Bill has gone?
(b) Liz's apartment.
(c) Brita's apartment.
4. Whose apartment does Karen use as her home base in this section?
5. Why does Bill tell Charlie he doesn't want to talk about his book?
(a) He has almost been killed.
(b) He is too tired.
(c) He has decided not to finish it.
(d) He knows the story by heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill think about for the first time at the end of this section?
2. What is the name of Bill's daughter?
3. To whom does the author say the future belongs?
4. Bill debates the relationship between what?
5. What does Brita take from Bill's work room?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)