|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Bill argue about in this section?
(a) His book.
(b) Going to London.
(c) Bill's ex-wives.
2. What kind of face does the artist who painted Mao's painting have?
(c) Rat like.
3. What is the name of Karen's mother?
4. What does Brita say she has an intuition about?
(a) She will never fall in love.
(b) She will never have children.
(c) She will die before she is sixty.
(d) She will live to one hundred.
5. Who does the hostage say tortures him?
(a) A dog.
(b) A boy.
(c) A woman.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where doKaren and Scott talk about Karen's problems?
2. Where does George Haddard approach Bill and Charlie?
3. Where did Scott find Bill had taken refuge?
4. What is the young man researching?
5. What does Bill describe to Brita?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)