|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Brita say Scott is her guide?
(a) Heaven's gates.
(b) The life beyond.
(c) The war zone.
(d) The frontier.
2. Of whom does Brita like to take photographs?
(c) Homeless people.
3. Where does the marriage take place?
(a) The Mets Stadium.
(b) The Redskin Stadium.
(c) The Yankee Stadium.
(d) The Giant's Stadium.
4. What does Scott say he convinced Bill he could be?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His assistant.
(c) His lover.
(d) His ghost writer.
5. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
(a) Like a real woman.
(b) Like she has always known him.
(c) Scared and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
2. How does Brita feel as she is setting up the camera?
3. What is the name of Karen's mother?
4. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
5. Complete the following sentence: "Just another New York..."
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)