|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen say American culture defines people who believe in cults as?
(a) Dew eyed children.
(b) Eerie eyed children.
(c) Demon eyed children.
(d) Green eyed children.
2. Where did Scott find Bill had taken refuge?
(a) A country house.
(b) A garden shed.
(d) An old hotel.
3. Complete the following sentence: "Just another New York..."
(a) Horror show.
(d) Love in.
4. What is the name of Scott's partner?
5. What does Brita say she has a disease called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hates cold showers?
2. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
3. What is the name of the author who painted Mao II?
4. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
5. Why does Scott think Bill is as famous as he is?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)