|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young man slightly sick at times?
2. Where does the marriage take place?
(a) The Yankee Stadium.
(b) The Redskin Stadium.
(c) The Mets Stadium.
(d) The Giant's Stadium.
3. What is Scott's opinion of Bill's third book?
(a) It is too complicated for the average man.
(b) It is an American classic.
(c) It falls woefully short.
(d) It is a grower.
4. Where did Scott find Bill had taken refuge?
(a) A garden shed.
(b) A country house.
(d) An old hotel.
5. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
(a) Chopping wood.
(d) Running a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maureen say she and Roger can do their moaning?
2. What does Karen say American culture defines people who believe in cults as?
3. What does Karen say parents do when one shows belief?
4. What was Reverend Moon's hut made of?
5. What does Scott give Brita to eat?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)