|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
(a) A religious painting.
(b) A pop art painting.
(c) An abstract painting.
(d) A cubist painting.
2. What did Roger think he would never see in a ball park?
3. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
(a) Multi colored.
(b) Candy colored.
(c) Dull colored.
(d) Child colored.
4. What is the name of Karen's father?
5. What was Reverend Moon's hut made of?
(a) Mud bricks.
(b) Pine wood.
(c) Ration tins.
(d) Toothpaste tubes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the marriage take place?
2. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
3. What kind of logic does Karen say her father will be using?
4. What does Scott give Brita to eat?
5. To what does Brita say Scott is her guide?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)