|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of New York City is the publishing house located?
(b) The Bronx.
2. What does Karen take from the art gallery?
(a) A hand.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A head.
(d) A knife.
3. From what country is the young writer?
4. From what is Bill's jacket made?
5. What does Karen say parents do when one shows belief?
(a) Throw their children out.
(b) Run away from the reality.
(c) Call psychiatrists and the police.
(d) Chain their children to the radiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roger think he would never see in a ball park?
2. What does Bill say terrorism destroys?
3. Why does Charlie recognize the jacket Bill is wearing?
4. What dictator does the Beatles song mention?
5. What is Denise watching on TV?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)