|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man take from Bill?
(a) His pills.
(b) His false teeth.
(c) His ID.
(d) His wig.
2. To whom does the author say the future belongs?
3. What does Scott needle Bill about?
(a) His poor dress sense.
(b) His slowness.
(c) The sexuality of his daughter.
(d) The poor quality of his writing.
4. What does the torturer do after he pushes Julien to the floor?
(a) Tells him to lick his shoes.
(b) Orders him to stand up.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Kicks him in the stomach.
5. What is Scott's opinion of Bill's third book?
(a) It is a grower.
(b) It is too complicated for the average man.
(c) It falls woefully short.
(d) It is an American classic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose apartment does Karen use as her home base in this section?
2. What is the name of Karen's mother?
3. How is Bill hurt?
4. What kind of robe is Reverend Moon wearing?
5. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)