|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
(a) Multi colored.
(b) Child colored.
(c) Candy colored.
(d) Dull colored.
2. What is Scott doing when Karen enters the house?
(d) Washing up.
3. Whose apartment does Karen use as her home base in this section?
4. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
(a) Scared and nervous.
(c) Like a real woman.
(d) Like she has always known him.
5. What does Brita suggests Karen return to her?
(a) Her parent's house.
(b) Her relationship with Bill.
(c) Her relationship with Scott.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill describe to Brita?
2. How does Karen say she got from the bus station?
3. In which city does the epilogue take place?
4. Which artist's style has been copied by the artist whose work is on exhibit?
5. What does Karen say is watching the thousands of marching Chinese?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)