|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie says he can recall scraps of what from 1955?
(d) Pieces of prose.
2. For what author does the young man like to check the shelves?
(a) David Love.
(b) Gordon Brown.
(c) Jack Hobbs.
(d) Bill Gray.
3. What does Karen call Brita's world tour?
(a) Taking the souls of writers.
(b) Flashing geniuses.
(c) Photographing writers.
(d) Snapping pen pushers.
4. Why is Scott angry in this section?
(a) Bill has escaped him.
(b) He has been mugged.
(c) Karen has gone away.
(d) He has lost his car.
5. What does Bill throw at Scott?
(a) A butter dish.
(b) A fork.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karen describe her mother's stare?
2. What does Karen find particularly interesting about the funeral?
3. Who does Brita say wants to speak to Bill?
4. What dictator does the Beatles song mention?
5. What is the name of Scott's partner?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)