|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brita stop taking photos of poor people?
(a) It isn't enough money.
(b) They start to look beautiful.
(c) She is getting ill.
(d) She hates poor people.
2. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
(b) Meeting rooms.
3. What was Reverend Moon's hut made of?
(a) Ration tins.
(b) Toothpaste tubes.
(c) Pine wood.
(d) Mud bricks.
4. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
(b) Scared and nervous.
(c) Like she has always known him.
(d) Like a real woman.
5. What does Scott give Brita to eat?
(a) A cheese sandwich.
(d) Goulash soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the marriage take place?
2. What kind of writers does Brita say she prefers?
3. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
4. How does Karen describe her mother's stare?
5. What kind of robe is Reverend Moon wearing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)