|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Kim from?
2. Why has Brita stopped photographing homeless people?
(a) It got boring.
(b) It made her depressed.
(c) They have become beautiul.
(d) They didn't make her money.
3. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
(c) Meeting rooms.
4. What does Brita catch in the starkness of Bill's eyes?
(a) A lost child.
(b) A last prayer.
(c) An animal instinct.
(d) A sparkle of humor.
5. For what is the man at the window waiting to appear?
(a) A car.
(b) A plane.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what author does the young man like to check the shelves?
2. What does Scott say someone sent Bill in the mail in the sixties?
3. What kind of face does the artist who painted Mao's painting have?
4. To what does Brita say Scott is her guide?
5. What kind of writers does Brita say she prefers?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)