|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott say he convinced Bill he could be?
(a) His assistant.
(b) His ghost writer.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His lover.
2. Where did Scott get a job to get closer to Bill?
(a) At a local bar.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At a publishing house.
3. Where does Brita say she likes to talk?
(c) Meeting rooms.
4. Why does the man go back to his desk?
(a) For tissues.
(b) For a phone.
(c) For paper.
(d) For cigarettes.
5. How did Scott first make contact with Bill?
(a) He wrote him a letter.
(b) He phoned him up.
(c) He sent him a picture.
(d) He arrived at his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott needle Bill about?
2. What famous building can Brita see form her apartment window?
3. Complete the following sentence: "Just another New York..."
4. What is the young man researching?
5. In which city does George say he can speak to Bill safely?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)