|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott say someone sent Bill in the mail in the sixties?
(a) A severed toe.
(b) A severed ear.
(c) A severed finger.
(d) A severed nose.
2. Where does Brita meet Karen?
(a) A cafe.
(b) An art gallery.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
3. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
(a) A religious painting.
(b) A cubist painting.
(c) An abstract painting.
(d) A pop art painting.
4. What does Bill ask Charlie to buy him?
(a) A coat.
(d) A watch.
5. What does Scott say shows the beauty of a great man's work?
(a) His smile.
(b) His face.
(c) His family.
(d) His pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where doKaren and Scott talk about Karen's problems?
2. What makes the young man slightly sick at times?
3. What does Bill do after Liz goes to bed?
4. What does Scott needle Bill about?
5. For what is the man at the window waiting to appear?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)