|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott needle Bill about?
(a) The sexuality of his daughter.
(b) The poor quality of his writing.
(c) His poor dress sense.
(d) His slowness.
2. What is the last word of Chapter Six?
3. What does Bill throw at Scott?
(a) A spoon.
(b) A butter dish.
(c) A fork.
(d) A bowl.
4. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
(a) Running a bath.
(c) Chopping wood.
5. Why does the man go back to his desk?
(a) For a phone.
(b) For tissues.
(c) For cigarettes.
(d) For paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Julien imagine having a conversation?
2. What is the name of Scott's partner?
3. In which city does George say he can speak to Bill safely?
4. Which artist's style has been copied by the artist whose work is on exhibit?
5. In which country is the young man being held hostage?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)