|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brita catch in the starkness of Bill's eyes?
(a) A lost child.
(b) A last prayer.
(c) A sparkle of humor.
(d) An animal instinct.
2. Why does Charlie recognize the jacket Bill is wearing?
(a) It belonged to his father.
(b) It's his.
(c) His wife made it for Bill.
(d) It is his ex-wife's.
3. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
(a) A religious painting.
(b) A cubist painting.
(c) An abstract painting.
(d) A pop art painting.
4. Where does George Haddard approach Bill and Charlie?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bar.
5. Which artist's style has been copied by the artist whose work is on exhibit?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(c) Van Gogh.
(d) Edvard Munch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles want to speak to Bill about?
2. What is the hostage's name?
3. What does Scott say someone sent Bill in the mail in the sixties?
4. What does Bill throw at Scott?
5. What does Brita say she has an intuition about?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)