|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott needle Bill about?
(a) The sexuality of his daughter.
(b) His slowness.
(c) His poor dress sense.
(d) The poor quality of his writing.
2. What do Scott and Bill argue about in the kitchen?
(a) If Bill should send off his manuscript.
(b) If Bill should see his publisher.
(c) Whether Bill should go back to work.
(d) If Bill's book is any good.
3. Who does Brita say wants to speak to Bill?
4. What kind of face does the artist who painted Mao's painting have?
(b) Rat like.
5. What does Bill throw at Scott?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A butter dish.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brita meet Karen?
2. Complete the following sentence: "Just another New York..."
3. Where does Karen think Bill has gone?
4. For what author does the young man like to check the shelves?
5. To what kind of painting does Karen compare the images at the soccer match?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)