|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Scott first make contact with Bill?
(a) He arrived at his house.
(b) He sent him a picture.
(c) He phoned him up.
(d) He wrote him a letter.
2. Who had Charlie wanted to tend to him in his old age?
(a) His wife.
(b) A top model.
(c) A silent nurse.
3. What does Scott say shows the beauty of a great man's work?
(a) His family.
(b) His smile.
(c) His pen.
(d) His face.
4. Where did Scott find Bill had taken refuge?
(a) A country house.
(b) An old hotel.
(c) A garden shed.
5. In what part of New York City is the publishing house located?
(c) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scott think Bill is as famous as he is?
2. What does Karen say is watching the thousands of marching Chinese?
3. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
4. With whose funeral does Karen become obsessed?
5. What kind of face does the artist who painted Mao's painting have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)