|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brita feel as she is setting up the camera?
2. What does Karen say is watching the thousands of marching Chinese?
(a) The world.
(b) A tank.
(c) TV cameras.
(d) A poster of Mao.
3. Who is Bill going to see just before he boards the ferry?
(a) A dentist.
(c) A doctor.
4. What can Brita and Scott hear Bill doing in this section?
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Running a bath.
5. Who do Charlie and Bill remember as a fantastic woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen take from the art gallery?
2. What does Brita tell Bill she feels in his company?
3. What does Karen find particularly interesting about the funeral?
4. What does Bill say Charlie was guilty of being?
5. What does Brita catch in the starkness of Bill's eyes?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)