1. What is the name of Karen's father?
2. What is the name of Karen's mother?
3. Where does the marriage take place?
(a) The Giant's Stadium.
(b) The Redskin Stadium.
(c) The Mets Stadium.
(d) The Yankee Stadium.
4. How does the author describe the colors Maureen is wearing?
(a) Dull colored.
(b) Child colored.
(c) Multi colored.
(d) Candy colored.
5. What did Roger think he would never see in a ball park?
6. What country is Kim from?
7. What does Roger say is the only thing Kim's interpreter taught him to say?
(a) Do you know the scores from today's ballgames?
(b) Hello, it's Tuesday, here is my passport.
(c) What fine weather I see before me.
(d) You look lovely today, how are you doing?
8. Where does Maureen say she and Roger can do their moaning?
(a) At home.
(b) In their hotel.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the restaurant.
This section contains 3,316 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)