|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine proclaims to Dr. Weiss that she wants to end the sessions, for what reason?
2. Catherine shares that in the spirit world there are how many planes?
3. What concern does Dr. Weiss have concerning the ending of the sessions?
4. Catherine says that she is sharing the event she had prior to meeting Dr. Weiss so that the doctor can do what?
5. When Dr. Weiss asks about her religion in this past life, Catherine responds that there are what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Now that the sessions are going to stop how will Dr. Weiss continue to learn spiritual truth?
2. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
3. Briefly describe Catherine's past life at the beginning of this chapter.
4. What information from the Masters does Catherine share is this chapter?
5. Briefly describe Catherine's surgery experience.
6. What is unique about the plane that is discussed in this chapter?
7. What personal drama does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
8. What information does Edward share in this chapter?
9. Who is Iris Saltzman?
10. How many spiritual planes does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss there are and what are their names?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Give the account of the dream when the house is on fire. How does Catherine's reaction to Dr. Weiss's suggestions about her father show that she is or is not dealing well with her relationship with her father.
Essay Topic 2
Dr. Weiss struggles with his responsibility to his patient and his own personal interest in exploring the whole matter of the truths as shared by the Masters. Give examples of how Dr. Weiss acknowledges this struggle and then share what decisions he reaches each time. Finally, share your opinion as to whether he made the proper decision.
Essay Topic 3
Do you find Dr. Weiss and his final opinions about reincarnation to be credible? Do you find Iris Saltzman to be a credible person based on the accounts in the book Explain your feelings.
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)