|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her regression in this chapter, Catherine describes working on what?
2. In her next past life, Catherine is 13 and is the servant to whom?
3. Catherine goes into hypnosis and finds she is in what country?
4. The Masters compare the human soul to what?
5. Two months after the previous session what does Catherine do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What truth does the Master share with Dr. Weiss in this chapter.
2. What truths do the Masters share in this chapter?
3. Who is Noble?
4. Describe the event that causes Dr. Weiss to rethink the idea of guardian angels.
5. Describe two interesting concepts of past lives that Catherine shares in this chapter.
6. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
7. In this chapter who do the Masters focus on and what do they say?
8. Briefly describe Catherine's past life at the beginning of this chapter.
9. Describe the dream Catherine has about her father.
10. Now that the sessions are going to stop how will Dr. Weiss continue to learn spiritual truth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain your understanding of the 7 spiritual planes and how the concept of debts and vices affects each individual's journey through the planes.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Dr. Weiss is better off or worse off for having gone through this experience? Fully explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Recount the episode at the museum. Why do you think this episode is so important to the book?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)