|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Weiss relates that he now has recurring dreams about what?
2. Catherine enters another past life and identifies a man who is her _________________ in her present life.
3. Catherine says that one plane is called the plane of what?
4. In this chapter Catherine talks about people who use something to achieve heightened spiritual awareness, what is it?
5. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that humans will eventually do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
2. What significant decision is Dr. Weiss contemplating at the end of this chapter?
3. How do vices play a role in our past and present lives?
4. Describe the event that causes Dr. Weiss to rethink the idea of guardian angels.
5. What truth does the Master share with Dr. Weiss in this chapter.
6. In this chapter who do the Masters focus on and what do they say?
7. Briefly describe Catherine's past life in the Ukraine.
8. For whom does Catherine believe the spiritual training she and Dr. Weiss are gaining is meant?
9. Describe two interesting concepts of past lives that Catherine shares in this chapter.
10. How many lives does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she has lived? Has she, or will she, revisit all of them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Death is a recurring theme through out the book. Compare and contrast the way the physical deaths and the spiritual death experiences are portrayed. Is there any significance to the way these two series of events are presented as it relates to the attitude Dr. Weiss develops about death during the course of the book.
Essay Topic 2
Edward appears several times in the book. Outline and explain the various times he appears. Do you think the way he is portrayed is affected by the relationship he has with Dr. Weiss or not. Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Pick three of the past life encounters that are depicted in the book; write a summary of each and explain why you find them to be interesting.
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)