|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine says that she is sharing the event she had prior to meeting Dr. Weiss so that the doctor can do what?
2. When chapter 12 begins, Catherine has been in therapy for how long?
3. During her regression in this chapter, Catherine describes working on what?
4. A Master begins to speak about a spiritual plane and explains that in this plane, spirits are allowed to do what?
5. Catherine shares that this spirit is there to see that she is alright. This causes Dr. Weiss to consider the concept of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Noble?
2. How many spiritual planes does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss there are and what are their names?
3. What truths do the Masters share in this chapter?
4. Describe the dream Catherine has about her father.
5. What significant decision is Dr. Weiss contemplating at the end of this chapter?
6. Describe Von Mark.
7. Describe the event that causes Dr. Weiss to rethink the idea of guardian angels.
8. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
9. Briefly describe Catherine's past life in the Ukraine.
10. For whom does Catherine believe the spiritual training she and Dr. Weiss are gaining is meant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Trace Catherine's father's appearances in the book. Do you think Catherine ever came to a satisfactory resolution of her feelings about her relationship with her father. What makes you think this way?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Catherine is better off or worse off for having gone through these sessions with Dr. Weiss? Fully explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
The idea that it is beneficial for humans to be exposed to variations or differences in many areas is presented several times in the book. Do you agree or disagree with this idea. Give reasons to support your point of view.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)