|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is this young girl is injured?
2. In her next past life, what is Catherine's name?
3. The Master relates that as humans, we are never really __________.
4. When do the Masters talk to Dr. Weiss?
5. Catherine has been dating a man named Stuart for six years, what is his vocation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Dr. Weiss wants Catherine to continue with the hypnosis therapy?
2. What is the significance of the name Avrom?
3. Describe Catherine.
4. How does Catherine describe Dr. Weiss in chapter 7?
5. What happens when Catherine is in a past life, and see "the light"?
6. Why does Dr. Weiss think that Catherine's discussion of spiritual planes, and intuition is important?
7. Does Dr. Weiss think that Catherine is getting any positive benefit from the sessions?
8. What observation does Dr. Weiss make about the lives that Catherine relives in relation to famous individuals?
9. Describe Carl Jung's ideas that Dr. Weiss discusses.
10. How does Catherine describe her relationship with the Masters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dr. Weiss struggles with his responsibility to his patient and his own personal interest in exploring the whole matter of the truths as shared by the Masters. Give examples of how Dr. Weiss acknowledges this struggle and then share what decisions he reaches each time. Finally, share your opinion as to whether he made the proper decision.
Essay Topic 2
Explain your understanding of the 7 spiritual planes and how the concept of debts and vices affects each individual's journey through the planes.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Dr. Weiss is better off or worse off for having gone through this experience? Fully explain your answer.
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)