|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one dream the human soul is compared to what object?
(a) a shining star
(b) the core of a mountain
(c) a diamond
(d) the ocean
2. Catherine reaffirms the idea that you move on by doing what?
(a) becoming more religious
(b) experiencing death
(c) being born
(d) learning the lessons
3. Catherine enters another past life and identifies a man who is her _________________ in her present life.
4. Dr. Weiss relates a brief event when someone tells him that she has loved him for "forty thousand years," who is that person?
(a) his wife
(b) his daughter
(c) one of the Masters
5. In this dream where is Catherine?
(a) in a jungle
(b) in a pit
(c) high on a mountain
(d) in a desert
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lives does Catherine say she has lived?
2. What concern does Dr. Weiss have concerning the ending of the sessions?
3. In this chapter Catherine tells Dr. Weiss about a recent event she experienced, what is it?
4. When Dr. Weiss asks about her religion in this past life, Catherine responds that there are what?
5. Catherine shares that this spirit is there to see that she is alright. This causes Dr. Weiss to consider the concept of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe Catherine's past life in the Ukraine.
2. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
3. For whom does Catherine believe the spiritual training she and Dr. Weiss are gaining is meant?
4. Describe the event that causes Catherine to return to Dr. Weiss's office after 5 months.
5. Now that the sessions are going to stop how will Dr. Weiss continue to learn spiritual truth?
6. Briefly describe Catherine's surgery experience.
7. What significant decision is Dr. Weiss contemplating at the end of this chapter?
8. How do vices play a role in our past and present lives?
9. What information does Edward share in this chapter?
10. What event or events does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)