|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Masters also explain to Dr. Weiss that "Everything is __________."
2. In the final chapter we learn that how many years have elapsed since the first session?
3. The psychic puts someone into a trance, who is it?
(c) Dr. Weiss's wife
(d) Dr. Weiss
4. Catherine shares that in the spirit world there are how many planes?
5. At the end of chapter 13, Catherine returns to a past life she has already visited. In that past life her name is what?
(c) Von Mark
Short Answer Questions
1. In her next past life, Catherine is a 35-yearold man who does what?
2. Catherine visits a psychic who according to Catherine does what?
3. When does Catherine say she will remember all her lives?
4. According to Catherine, she knows the name of how many planes?
5. Dr. Weiss relates a brief event when someone tells him that she has loved him for "forty thousand years," who is that person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Noble?
2. What truths do the Masters share in this chapter?
3. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
4. Now that the sessions are going to stop how will Dr. Weiss continue to learn spiritual truth?
5. Briefly describe Dr. Weiss since his sessions with Catherine.
6. Briefly describe Catherine's past life in the Ukraine.
7. Describe two interesting concepts of past lives that Catherine shares in this chapter.
8. Describe the dream Catherine has about her father.
9. Describe the strange event that happens at the beginning of this chapter.
10. What event or events does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)