|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As chapter 13 begins, Dr. Weiss describes Catherine as "healthy" and what?
(a) beyond normal
(b) somewhat anxious
2. According to Catherine, she knows the name of how many planes?
3. How many lives does Catherine say she has lived?
4. The psychic uncovers what?
(a) that Catherine will soon die
(b) lives lived on another planet
(c) nothing more than Dr. Weiss had uncovered
(d) other past lives for Catherine
5. In this session Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that the Masters do what to her?
(a) lie to her
(b) hate her
(c) monitor her
(d) betray her
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter Catherine talks about people who use something to achieve heightened spiritual awareness, what is it?
2. A Master begins to speak about a spiritual plane and explains that in this plane, spirits are allowed to do what?
3. When does Catherine say she will remember all her lives?
4. The psychic puts someone into a trance, who is it?
5. What event does Catherine describe having prior to meeting Dr. Weiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What truths do the Masters share in this chapter?
2. How many lives does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she has lived? Has she, or will she, revisit all of them?
3. What information does Edward share in this chapter?
4. Briefly describe Catherine's past life at the beginning of this chapter.
5. Briefly describe Catherine's past life in the Ukraine.
6. What event or events does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
7. What information from the Masters does Catherine share is this chapter?
8. How many spiritual planes does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss there are and what are their names?
9. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
10. Describe the dream Catherine has about her father.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)