|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poet Master tells Dr. Weiss that he should continue to learn by listening to what?
(a) his own intuition
(d) other patients
2. As a result of his experiences with Catherine, Dr. Weiss says his life has changed. One change is that he now regularly does what?
(c) puts himself in a trance
(d) visits his own past lives
3. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that he has almost reached what state?
(a) the state of regression
(b) the state of tranquility
(c) the spiritual state
(d) the multiphysical state
4. According to Dr. Weiss, he and Catherine are doing what?
(a) getting better at entering past lives
(b) learning together
(c) growing farther apart
(d) getting to know each other better
5. Catherine shares that in the spirit world there are how many planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a state of hypnosis Catherine describes a scene in which she is what?
2. They describe Nature as what?
3. Dr. Weiss shares that his mother-in-law is going through what experience?
4. Catherine sees a spirit she recognizes, who is this?
5. Catherine says that one plane is called the plane of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information from the Masters does Catherine share is this chapter?
2. What event or events does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
3. Describe the event that causes Catherine to return to Dr. Weiss's office after 5 months.
4. Describe the event that causes Dr. Weiss to rethink the idea of guardian angels.
5. How is the session with Iris Saltzman different from a session with Dr. Weiss?
6. Who is Iris Saltzman?
7. Describe the dream Catherine has about her father.
8. How many lives does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she has lived? Has she, or will she, revisit all of them?
9. What personal drama does Dr. Weiss describe in this chapter?
10. Briefly describe Dr. Weiss since his sessions with Catherine.
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)