|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this session Catherine is being mistreated by someone, who is it?
(a) her boyfriend - Stuart
(b) a person from a past life
(c) her father
(d) Dr. Weiss
2. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
(a) past life therapy
(b) sleep therapy
(c) eating disorder therapy
(d) anxiety therapy
3. One of Catherine's fears is of _____________________.
(a) fast cars
(b) large crowds
(c) roller coasters
(d) dark enclosed places
4. In one past life, Catherine is a man from Wales, what is his name?
5. In this chapter what other person is allowed to witness the session?
(a) Dr. Weiss's wife
(b) Catherine's father
(c) Dr. Weiss's father
(d) Catherine's boyfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. In her next past life, what is going on?
2. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that she has lived for how many years?
3. What disease does Dr. Weiss believe Catherine has in this past life?
4. Dr. Weiss wants to find out how Catherine knows so much about what?
5. What does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss about our choices of when we are born and when we die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Weiss suspect Catherine might have known some of these facts?
2. Why do you think Dr. Weiss invites his wife to witness some of the sessions?
3. What is the significance of the name Avrom?
4. What is the significance of the fact that the Master says that Dr. Weiss's son's heart was like a chicken?
5. Does Dr. Weiss think that these sessions are changing him, and if so, how?
6. When Catherine says she is working for priests in a past life, describe what she is doing.
7. Describe Catherine.
8. Why are the vivid details which Catherine supplies significant to Dr. Weiss?
9. During her first hypnotic session what is the significance of the appearance of Aronda ?
10. What two sources of training keep Dr. Weiss from an immediate acceptance of the idea of past lives?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)