|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she is going?
(a) to Egypt
(b) to another body
(c) to the 1500's
(d) to see her father
2. Catherine has been dating a man named Stuart for six years, what is his vocation?
(c) antique dealer
3. When do the Masters talk to Dr. Weiss?
(a) during an in-between state
(b) when Catherine is out of the hypnotic state
(c) at the end of a session
(d) at the beginning of a session
4. While researching reincarnation Dr. Weiss discovers that references to reincarnation were removed from the New Testament by what person in 325 AD?
(b) Pope John
(d) Martin Luther
5. Catherine implies that missing with those of different races, religions, and cultures is important to what?
(a) personal fulfillment
(b) spiritual evolution
(c) social advancement
(d) those in past lives
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Catherine so much about Dr. Weiss's family?
2. The Master relates that as humans, we are never really __________.
3. Dr. Weiss introduces the reader to his wife, whose name is ___________.
4. When Dr. Weiss asks the Masters how he can better help Catherine, what is he told?
5. In one past life, Catherine is a man from Wales, what is his name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Carl Jung's ideas that Dr. Weiss discusses.
2. What events in Christianity does Dr. Weiss uncover to help defend his growing interest in past lives?
3. What is the significance of the fact that the Master says that Dr. Weiss's son's heart was like a chicken?
4. Why do you think Dr. Weiss invites his wife to witness some of the sessions?
5. How does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss it is possible to move to higher planes in the spirit world?
6. Why are the vivid details which Catherine supplies significant to Dr. Weiss?
7. How does Catherine describe her relationship with the Masters?
8. When Catherine says she is working for priests in a past life, describe what she is doing.
9. Describe Catherine.
10. Why do you think Dr. Weiss wants Catherine to continue with the hypnosis therapy?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)