|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young boy die in this past life?
(a) he is trampled by horses
(b) he falls off of a waterfall
(c) his throat is cut
(d) he is shot with an arrrow
2. In some sessions Catherine's voice changes, but Dr. Weiss does not believe it is the Masters speaking, what does he believe this is?
(a) Dr. Weiss's father
(b) Catherine's higher consciousness
(c) Another soul channeling through
(d) A voice from a past life
3. The Master tells Dr. Weiss that we have a misunderstanding of what concept?
(a) the concept of space
(b) the concept of humanity
(c) the concept of time
(d) the concept of color
4. When Catherine is ready to die and can no longer walk, what will happen?
(a) she will be dragged into a cave to die
(b) her body will be dragged to a river
(c) she will be taken to a cemetary
(d) her body will be burned
5. One of Catherine's fears is of _____________________.
(a) roller coasters
(b) dark enclosed places
(c) large crowds
(d) fast cars
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Weiss asks the Masters how he can better help Catherine, what is he told?
2. Dr. Weiss wants to find out how Catherine knows so much about what?
3. In her next past life Catherine describes being in a building that has what shape?
4. Vices not resolved or corrected are what?
5. Catherine also says that during this past life she is a member of what profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the vivid details which Catherine supplies significant to Dr. Weiss?
2. What happens when Catherine is in a past life, and see "the light"?
3. What is the significance of the name Avrom?
4. How does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss it is possible to move to higher planes in the spirit world?
5. What events in Christianity does Dr. Weiss uncover to help defend his growing interest in past lives?
6. Describe Catherine.
7. How would you describe Catherine's relationship with her boyfriend, Stuart?
8. During her first hypnotic session what is the significance of the appearance of Aronda ?
9. What observation does Dr. Weiss make about the lives that Catherine relives in relation to famous individuals?
10. In this chapter what does the poet Master discuss with Dr. Weiss?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)