|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine is ready to die and can no longer walk, what will happen?
(a) she will be taken to a cemetary
(b) her body will be dragged to a river
(c) she will be dragged into a cave to die
(d) her body will be burned
2. Dr. Weiss discusses collective consciousness and cultural symbolism taught by whom?
(a) Sigmon Freud
(b) Dr. Weiss
(c) Karl Marx
(d) Carl Jung
3. Who has told Catherine so much about Dr. Weiss's family?
(a) the Masters
(c) his wife
(d) his father
4. The Master relates that as humans, we are never really __________.
5. In her next past life, what is going on?
(a) there is a funeral
(b) there is a violent storm
(c) there is a festival
(d) there is a battle raging
Short Answer Questions
1. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
2. As Catherine relates a past life, she says she is 18 with a long blond braid, and that her name is __________.
3. While in this city she visits a museum with artifacts from what country?
4. In her next past life Catherine describes being in a building that has what shape?
5. Catherine implies that missing with those of different races, religions, and cultures is important to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What observation does Dr. Weiss make about the lives that Catherine relives in relation to famous individuals?
2. Does Dr. Weiss think that these sessions are changing him, and if so, how?
3. Does Dr. Weiss think that Catherine is getting any positive benefit from the sessions?
4. What happens when Catherine is in a past life, and see "the light"?
5. Why are the vivid details which Catherine supplies significant to Dr. Weiss?
6. How does Catherine describe her relationship with the Masters?
7. Briefly describe the death experience Catherine has at the end of her life as a leper.
8. Why do you think Dr. Weiss wants Catherine to continue with the hypnosis therapy?
9. What is the significance of the name Avrom?
10. Why is it significant that Catherine has a conservative Catholic background?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)