|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine die in this past life?
(a) she is shot by a cannon
(b) she is struck with a spear
(c) she is killed in a plane crash
(d) she is trampled by a horse
2. Catherine goes into hypnosis and finds she is in what country?
(a) the United States
(b) the Ukraine
3. In this chapter Catherine tells Dr. Weiss about a recent event she experienced, what is it?
(a) a carnival ride
(b) a trip to a museum
(c) a dream
(d) a book she read
4. In this past life, her father is executed for what?
(a) killing someone
(b) stealing bread
(c) something he did not do
(d) a horrible rape
5. At the end of chapter 13, Catherine returns to a past life she has already visited. In that past life her name is what?
(a) Von Mark
6. Catherine talks about a house fire and how she needs to get a stamp and coin collection out of the house for what person?
(a) her father
(b) her son
(c) her husband
(d) her boyfriend
7. In this chapter Catherine talks about people who use something to achieve heightened spiritual awareness, what is it?
8. Dr. Weiss knows that some of his friends and co-workers have had what?
(a) spiritual contact and paranormal experiences
(b) trouble with Catherine
(c) emotional problems
(d) second thoughts about Dr. Weiss's practices
9. Two months after the previous session what does Catherine do?
(a) tells Dr. Weiss this was all a hoax
(b) marries her boyfriend
(c) commits suicide
(d) schedules another appointment
10. Catherine proclaims to Dr. Weiss that she wants to end the sessions, for what reason?
(a) she is moving
(b) she is upset with his tactics
(c) she no longer believes in past lives
(d) she is better
11. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that he has almost reached what state?
(a) the state of regression
(b) the multiphysical state
(c) the state of tranquility
(d) the spiritual state
12. How many lives does Catherine say she has lived?
13. Catherine reaffirms the idea that you move on by doing what?
(a) being born
(b) learning the lessons
(c) becoming more religious
(d) experiencing death
14. Catherine says she has seen one of Dr. Weiss's tombstones and the name on it was what?
15. In this chapter, Dr. Weiss alleges that both he and Catherine have developed what kind of powers?
(b) time travel
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Weiss shares that his mother-in-law is going through what experience?
2. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that something is possible but not allowed, what is it?
3. His notes from the lecture parallel what?
4. What does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she has learned about from this past life?
5. According to Catherine what Dr. Weiss learns is what?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)