|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that humans will eventually do what?
(a) learn to live a peace with nature
(b) go to other planets
(c) destroy nature
(d) destroy themselves
2. Catherine shares that we progress to higher planes by doing what?
(a) paying debts or overcoming vices
(b) being born
(c) gaining more education
3. In this chapter some of Catherine's family in a past life die from what disease?
(a) small pox
(d) the plague
4. What concern does Dr. Weiss have concerning the ending of the sessions?
(a) How will he hear from the Masters
(b) He has not finished writing his book
(c) Catherine might become ill again
(d) There are more lives which she has not visited
5. In this life Catherine's last name is what?
(a) Von Mark
6. Catherine says that she is sharing the event she had prior to meeting Dr. Weiss so that the doctor can do what?
(a) understand her past lives
(b) better understand the Masters
(c) understand her dream
(d) undo the harm
7. In this chapter Catherine tells Dr. Weiss about a recent event she experienced, what is it?
(a) a dream
(b) a carnival ride
(c) a trip to a museum
(d) a book she read
8. Dr. Weiss concludes that:
(a) Things work out better when he pays attention to his dreams
(b) He has had a large number of past lives
(c) He should not continue his scientific endeavors
(d) Hypnosis has had no lasting effect on him
9. A Master begins to speak about a spiritual plane and explains that in this plane, spirits are allowed to do what?
(a) appear to those in a physical state
(b) take on multiple personalities
(c) anything they desire
(d) view the future
10. In this dream where is Catherine?
(a) high on a mountain
(b) in a desert
(c) in a pit
(d) in a jungle
11. Catherine says she has seen one of Dr. Weiss's tombstones and the name on it was what?
12. The Masters tells Dr. Weiss that we can continue to do what when we return to the spiritual state?
(a) see the importance of time
(d) grow and learn
13. Catherine shares that this spirit is there to see that she is alright. This causes Dr. Weiss to consider the concept of what?
(a) past lives
(b) guardian angels
(d) seeing into the future
14. In this session Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that the Masters do what to her?
(a) lie to her
(b) betray her
(c) monitor her
(d) hate her
15. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that something is possible but not allowed, what is it?
(a) seeing into the future
(b) remaining always in a physical state
(c) remaining always in the spiritual state
(d) going back to live past lives
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter Catherine talks about people who use something to achieve heightened spiritual awareness, what is it?
2. During her regression, Catherine encounters Edward, who says he will help her sister do what?
3. Dr. Weiss believes that the psychic's information is what?
4. Dr. Weiss has come to realize that Catherine's regressions span how long a period of time?
5. How does Catherine die in this past life?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)