|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She also tells Dr. Weiss that her (Aronda's) daughter is also her present-day niece whose name is___________.
2. In this past life Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that he is what?
(a) young musician
(b) a poor teacher
(c) a greek soldier
(d) very old and wise
3. In relating a second past life, Catherine says she is a women living in what European country?
4. The author taps into Catherine's past lives through what method?
(b) investigative interviews
(c) reading and interpreting her diary
5. How is this young girl is injured?
(a) she falls in a well
(b) she is bitten by a snake
(c) she is burned while cooking
(d) she is kicked by a horse
6. In chapter 2 Catherine has been in therapy for how many months?
7. Dr. Weiss wants to find out how Catherine knows so much about what?
(a) animal hearts
(b) death experiences
(c) his personal life
(d) ancient history
8. During her life as Abby, Catherine says she lived in what state?
(d) North Carolina
9. Where does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she is going?
(a) to Egypt
(b) to another body
(c) to the 1500's
(d) to see her father
10. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
(a) heart disease
11. In this chapter what other person is allowed to witness the session?
(a) Catherine's father
(b) Dr. Weiss's father
(c) Dr. Weiss's wife
(d) Catherine's boyfriend
12. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
(b) sweet cologne
(d) dirty clothes
13. What age does Catherine believe she is, at this point, in this past life?
14. Catherine is said to be a follower of what religious faith?
15. One of the Masters talks to Dr. Weiss in this session, what is he called?
(a) the Poet Master
(b) the Musical Master
(c) the Wise Master
(d) the Old Master
Short Answer Questions
1. While researching reincarnation Dr. Weiss discovers that references to reincarnation were removed from the New Testament by what person in 325 AD?
2. At this point in the book Dr. Weiss wonders how much longer the sessions will continue because of what factor?
3. What famous person has Catherine claimed to know in a past life?
4. As a result of this particular session with Catherine, when she talks about his father's death, Dr. Weiss realizes what?
5. Dr. Weiss is told that his son's heart is "backward, like a _______________'s."
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)