|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
(a) sweet cologne
(c) dirty clothes
2. She says that she has a baby whose name is_______________.
3. During her life as Abby, Catherine says she lived in what state?
(a) North Carolina
4. Catherine implies that missing with those of different races, religions, and cultures is important to what?
(a) personal fulfillment
(b) spiritual evolution
(c) those in past lives
(d) social advancement
5. When Catherine says, "'I am aware of a bright light. It's wonderful; you get energy from this light,'" what event is she talking about?
(b) the hypnotic state
(c) life in the womb
(d) a near death experience
6. How is this young girl is injured?
(a) she is kicked by a horse
(b) she falls in a well
(c) she is burned while cooking
(d) she is bitten by a snake
7. Vices not resolved or corrected are what?
(a) reasons for not moving to another life
(b) reasons for death
(c) carried on to the next life
(d) given to some other soul
8. Dr. Weiss is relieved when the Masters share what fact?
(a) that Dr. Weiss's father is okay
(b) that Catherine is getting better
(c) that his death is a long way off
(d) that Dr. Weiss's son is okay
9. Catherine explains that her last life was more difficult because she lacks faith in what or whom?
(a) her father
(b) those around her
(d) the Masters
10. What is Catherine's name in this past life?
11. Between sessions, Catherine begins to show special abilities by being able to forecast what?
(a) when her father will die
(b) the winner of an election
(c) what others are thinking
(d) every winner at a racetrack
12. Dr. Weiss relates that he has worked at how many major medical schools?
13. To experience an in between state, Catherine must first do what?
(a) Tell Dr. Weiss something about his past
(b) Hear a particular phase
(c) Go through a past life
(d) Tell a life story
14. As a child Catherine was once pushed off of a ___________.
(c) set of steps
(d) diving board
15. Dr. Weiss discusses collective consciousness and cultural symbolism taught by whom?
(a) Dr. Weiss
(b) Carl Jung
(c) Sigmon Freud
(d) Karl Marx
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine reaches the time between lives another voice speaks and tells Dr. Weiss about the deaths of his father and what other family member?
2. Catherine the patient is obsessed with ____________.
3. According to this Master, "life cannot be ___________."
4. In relating a second past life, Catherine says she is a women living in what European country?
5. During this session Catherine's higher consciousness warns against what?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)