|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young boy die in this past life?
(a) he is shot with an arrrow
(b) he is trampled by horses
(c) he falls off of a waterfall
(d) his throat is cut
2. The Master also shares that life is what?
3. Dr. Weiss introduces the reader to his wife, whose name is ___________.
4. Catherine is said to be a follower of what religious faith?
5. Dr. Weiss relates that he has worked at how many major medical schools?
6. The author says his world has been changed drastically by what event?
(a) meeting Catherine
(b) writing this book
(c) Catherine's death
(d) Catherine's father's death
7. Dr. Weiss wants to find out how Catherine knows so much about what?
(a) ancient history
(b) his personal life
(c) animal hearts
(d) death experiences
8. In some sessions Catherine's voice changes, but Dr. Weiss does not believe it is the Masters speaking, what does he believe this is?
(a) Another soul channeling through
(b) A voice from a past life
(c) Dr. Weiss's father
(d) Catherine's higher consciousness
9. When Catherine reaches the time between lives another voice speaks and tells Dr. Weiss about the deaths of his father and what other family member?
(a) his son
(b) his wife
(c) his brother
(d) his mother
10. During this session Catherine's higher consciousness warns against what?
11. Catherine is described as being very ______________.
12. What age does Catherine believe she is, at this point, in this past life?
13. Regardless of other circumstances, Dr. Weiss realizes that one experience is always the same in Catherine's past lives, what is it?
14. Catherine complains about a something which is stuck in her hand, what is it?
(a) a splinter
(b) a fish fin
(c) a knife
(d) a nail
15. In her next past life, what is going on?
(a) there is a violent storm
(b) there is a festival
(c) there is a battle raging
(d) there is a funeral
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss about our choices of when we are born and when we die?
2. What disease does Dr. Weiss believe Catherine has in this past life?
3. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
4. In another past life Catherine relates knowledge of a substance used to ward off evil, what was that substance?
5. Dr. Weiss struggles with the idea of reincarnation in part because of his religious background. His parents are conservative followers of what religious group?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)