|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Weiss is told that his son's heart is "backward, like a _______________'s."
2. Dr. Weiss relates that he has worked at how many major medical schools?
3. Where does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss she is going?
(a) to the 1500's
(b) to another body
(c) to Egypt
(d) to see her father
4. What is Catherine's name in this past life?
5. The Master also shares that life is what?
6. As Catherine relates a past life, she says she is 18 with a long blond braid, and that her name is __________.
7. Catherine is afraid because of what medical condition?
(a) she has be severely injured in an earthquake
(b) she has small pox
(c) she is about to give birth
(d) she has the plague
8. Dr. Weiss introduces the reader to his wife, whose name is ___________.
9. Dr. Weiss discusses collective consciousness and cultural symbolism taught by whom?
(a) Karl Marx
(b) Sigmon Freud
(c) Dr. Weiss
(d) Carl Jung
10. Catherine calls Dr. Weiss's father by his Hebrew name, which is ____________.
11. In this chapter what other person is allowed to witness the session?
(a) Catherine's father
(b) Dr. Weiss's wife
(c) Dr. Weiss's father
(d) Catherine's boyfriend
12. In her next past life, what is Catherine's name?
13. in her next past life, what is Catherine doing?
(a) preparing food for the hungry
(b) preparing ointments for priests
(c) preparing to go to war
(d) preparing to give birth
14. The Master talks about the importance of what attribute?
15. What disease does Dr. Weiss believe Catherine has in this past life?
(b) small pox
(d) the plague
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine tell Dr. Weiss about our choices of when we are born and when we die?
2. During one session, another voice begins to talk. The source of the voice is said to be the _____________.
3. There is a widespread plague, because of so many deaths what practice is not followed?
4. Prior to their first meeting, when the author first observes Catherine she is doing what?
5. Catherine the patient is obsessed with ____________.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)