1. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
past life therapy
2. Catherine the patient is obsessed with ____________.
3. Catherine has a recurring dream in which the following happens?
a bridge she is driving on collapses
4. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
5. Catherine is said to be a follower of what religious faith?
6. As a child Catherine was once pushed off of a ___________.
7. Prior to their first meeting, when the author first observes Catherine she is doing what?
Pacing outside his office
This section contains 4,391 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)