|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This course and understanding more about Catherine's regressions helped Dr. Weiss's mother-in-law to do what?
(a) get better results from her medical treatment
(b) experience her past lives
(c) understand Dr. Weiss better
(d) gain strength during the dying process
2. Catherine complains about a something which is stuck in her hand, what is it?
(a) a knife
(b) a nail
(c) a fish fin
(d) a splinter
3. A Master begins to speak about a spiritual plane and explains that in this plane, spirits are allowed to do what?
(a) take on multiple personalities
(b) view the future
(c) appear to those in a physical state
(d) anything they desire
4. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
(a) anxiety therapy
(b) eating disorder therapy
(c) past life therapy
(d) sleep therapy
5. In some sessions Catherine's voice changes, but Dr. Weiss does not believe it is the Masters speaking, what does he believe this is?
(a) Another soul channeling through
(b) Catherine's higher consciousness
(c) Dr. Weiss's father
(d) A voice from a past life
Short Answer Questions
1. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that humans will eventually do what?
2. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
3. Dr. Weiss relates a brief event when someone tells him that she has loved him for "forty thousand years," who is that person?
4. When Catherine reaches the time between lives another voice speaks and tells Dr. Weiss about the deaths of his father and what other family member?
5. The poet Master tells Dr. Weiss that he should continue to learn by listening to what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)