|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine goes into hypnosis and finds she is in what country?
(b) the United States
(c) the Ukraine
2. What ability is an important evolution for every spirit in every plane?
(a) ability to be hypnotized
(b) psychic ability
(c) ability to go into past lives
(d) ability to love
3. This course and understanding more about Catherine's regressions helped Dr. Weiss's mother-in-law to do what?
(a) gain strength during the dying process
(b) get better results from her medical treatment
(c) experience her past lives
(d) understand Dr. Weiss better
4. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that there are many souls on many planes. The plane where a soul travels is determined by what?
(a) how far a soul has progressed
(c) what the Master's determine
(d) past life experiences
5. At this point in the book Dr. Weiss wonders how much longer the sessions will continue because of what factor?
(a) he believes Catherine is cured
(b) he is tired of the sessions
(c) he thinks Catherine is ready to die
(d) he has learned all he needs to from the sessions
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Weiss is told that his son's heart is "backward, like a _______________'s."
2. Catherine says that she is sharing the event she had prior to meeting Dr. Weiss so that the doctor can do what?
3. The Master talks about the importance of what attribute?
4. While researching reincarnation Dr. Weiss discovers that references to reincarnation were removed from the New Testament by what person in 325 AD?
5. Who has told Catherine so much about Dr. Weiss's family?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)