|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine is ready to die and can no longer walk, what will happen?
(a) she will be taken to a cemetary
(b) she will be dragged into a cave to die
(c) her body will be burned
(d) her body will be dragged to a river
2. They describe Nature as what?
(b) an emeny to humanity
(c) in peril
(d) in disarray
3. During one session, another voice begins to talk. The source of the voice is said to be the _____________.
(d) Lost souls
4. Catherine says that not all of her past lives have been what?
(b) as a human
(c) ended in death
(d) lived here on earth
5. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
(d) heart disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Who displays an unusual knowledge of the artifacts?
2. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that there are many souls on many planes. The plane where a soul travels is determined by what?
3. One way in which Catherine says we can experience a renewal of energy is by doing what?
4. As chapter 13 begins, Dr. Weiss describes Catherine as "healthy" and what?
5. Early in chapter 3, Catherine proclaims that she no longer has a fear of what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)