|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine describes a trip she takes, with her boyfriend to what city?
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New York
2. This course and understanding more about Catherine's regressions helped Dr. Weiss's mother-in-law to do what?
(a) gain strength during the dying process
(b) understand Dr. Weiss better
(c) experience her past lives
(d) get better results from her medical treatment
3. She also tells Dr. Weiss that her (Aronda's) daughter is also her present-day niece whose name is___________.
4. Dr. Weiss is relieved when the Masters share what fact?
(a) that Dr. Weiss's father is okay
(b) that Dr. Weiss's son is okay
(c) that his death is a long way off
(d) that Catherine is getting better
5. Dr. Weiss relates a brief event when someone tells him that she has loved him for "forty thousand years," who is that person?
(a) one of the Masters
(b) his daughter
(c) his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2 Catherine has been in therapy for how many months?
2. Catherine implies that missing with those of different races, religions, and cultures is important to what?
3. Catherine goes into hypnosis and finds she is in what country?
4. Catherine enters another past life and identifies a man who is her _________________ in her present life.
5. As a result of this particular session with Catherine, when she talks about his father's death, Dr. Weiss realizes what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)