|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine says that people suffer greater retribution is what happens to them?
(a) they die violently
(b) they are killed
(c) they kill someone else
(d) they are allowed to live out their lives
2. While in this city she visits a museum with artifacts from what country?
3. Who has told Catherine so much about Dr. Weiss's family?
(a) his wife
(b) the Masters
(c) his father
4. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
(b) heart disease
5. Catherine tells Dr. Weiss that there are many souls on many planes. The plane where a soul travels is determined by what?
(a) what the Master's determine
(b) past life experiences
(d) how far a soul has progressed
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Weiss realizes that he is becoming more aware of the importance of what?
2. In this chapter what other person is allowed to witness the session?
3. What disease does Dr. Weiss believe Catherine has in this past life?
4. Although she is in much pain as she dies, what does she describe as she dies?
5. Catherine complains about a something which is stuck in her hand, what is it?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)