|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2 Catherine has been in therapy for how many months?
2. Catherine has a recurring dream in which the following happens?
(a) she falls off of a horse and is injured
(b) she kills her mother
(c) a bridge she is driving on collapses
(d) her house is on fire
3. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
(a) anxiety therapy
(b) sleep therapy
(c) eating disorder therapy
(d) past life therapy
4. Early in chapter 3, Catherine proclaims that she no longer has a fear of what?
(c) dark closets
5. Catherine calls Dr. Weiss's father by his Hebrew name, which is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
2. The author taps into Catherine's past lives through what method?
3. When Catherine reaches the time between lives another voice speaks and tells Dr. Weiss about the deaths of his father and what other family member?
4. Dr. Weiss is told that his son's heart is "backward, like a _______________'s."
5. Between sessions, Catherine begins to show special abilities by being able to forecast what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)