|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regardless of other circumstances, Dr. Weiss realizes that one experience is always the same in Catherine's past lives, what is it?
2. How does the young boy die in this past life?
(a) his throat is cut
(b) he is trampled by horses
(c) he falls off of a waterfall
(d) he is shot with an arrrow
3. As Catherine relates a past life, she says she is 18 with a long blond braid, and that her name is __________.
4. During one session, another voice begins to talk. The source of the voice is said to be the _____________.
(b) Lost souls
5. When she relates an experience with her father Catherine describes a distinct smell, what is it?
(c) dirty clothes
(d) sweet cologne
Short Answer Questions
1. While researching reincarnation Dr. Weiss discovers that references to reincarnation were removed from the New Testament by what person in 325 AD?
2. When Catherine says, "'I am aware of a bright light. It's wonderful; you get energy from this light,'" what event is she talking about?
3. Cathrine weeps as she relates what traumatic event?
4. During her life as Abby, Catherine says she lived in what state?
5. Between sessions, Catherine begins to show special abilities by being able to forecast what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)