|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between sessions, Catherine begins to show special abilities by being able to forecast what?
(a) every winner at a racetrack
(b) what others are thinking
(c) the winner of an election
(d) when her father will die
2. Catherine is said to be a follower of what religious faith?
3. When Catherine says, "'I am aware of a bright light. It's wonderful; you get energy from this light,'" what event is she talking about?
(a) life in the womb
(c) a near death experience
(d) the hypnotic state
4. In another past life, Catherine describes how she knew Dr. Weiss who was her teacher, in that life how does Catherine die?
(a) peacefully as an old woman
(b) she can not remember
(c) in childbirth
(d) she is murdered
5. As a child Catherine was once pushed off of a ___________.
(c) set of steps
(d) diving board
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to their first meeting, when the author first observes Catherine she is doing what?
2. Catherine the patient is obsessed with ____________.
3. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
4. During one session, another voice begins to talk. The source of the voice is said to be the _____________.
5. As Catherine relates a past life, she says she is 18 with a long blond braid, and that her name is __________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)