|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lives does Catherine say she has lived?
2. In this life Catherine's last name is what?
(d) Von Mark
3. in her next past life, what is Catherine doing?
(a) preparing food for the hungry
(b) preparing to give birth
(c) preparing ointments for priests
(d) preparing to go to war
4. Although she is in much pain as she dies, what does she describe as she dies?
(a) the face of Dr. Weiss's son
(b) beauty, light and brightness
(c) a long dark tunnel
(d) the Masters
5. The poet Master tells Dr. Weiss that he should continue to learn by listening to what?
(b) other patients
(d) his own intuition
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Masters talk to Dr. Weiss?
2. Catherine shares that this spirit is there to see that she is alright. This causes Dr. Weiss to consider the concept of what?
3. The Masters tell Dr. Weiss that humans will eventually do what?
4. Dr. Weiss is told that his son's heart is "backward, like a _______________'s."
5. Catherine sees a spirit she recognizes, who is this?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)