|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Weiss struggles with the idea of reincarnation in part because of his religious background. His parents are conservative followers of what religious group?
2. Vices not resolved or corrected are what?
(a) reasons for death
(b) carried on to the next life
(c) reasons for not moving to another life
(d) given to some other soul
3. In this chapter Catherine tells Dr. Weiss about a recent event she experienced, what is it?
(a) a trip to a museum
(b) a dream
(c) a book she read
(d) a carnival ride
4. Catherine shares that we progress to higher planes by doing what?
(a) gaining more education
(b) being born
(c) paying debts or overcoming vices
5. At the end of chapter 13, Catherine returns to a past life she has already visited. In that past life her name is what?
(a) Von Mark
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine says that people suffer greater retribution is what happens to them?
2. Catherine describes a trip she takes, with her boyfriend to what city?
3. When does Catherine say she will remember all her lives?
4. Catherine has a recurring dream in which the following happens?
5. In chapter 2 Catherine has been in therapy for how many months?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)