1. In this book the author discovers what kind of therapy while treating his young patient?
(a) anxiety therapy
(b) past life therapy
(c) sleep therapy
(d) eating disorder therapy
2. Catherine the patient is obsessed with ____________.
3. Catherine has a recurring dream in which the following happens?
(a) a bridge she is driving on collapses
(b) she falls off of a horse and is injured
(c) her house is on fire
(d) she kills her mother
4. Catherine's father has a history of what disease?
(c) heart disease
5. Catherine is said to be a follower of what religious faith?
6. As a child Catherine was once pushed off of a ___________.
(a) diving board
(c) set of steps
7. Prior to their first meeting, when the author first observes Catherine she is doing what?
(a) asleep on a couch
(b) Talking with some friends
(c) Pacing outside his office
(d) Sitting quietly in the hallway
This section contains 4,391 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)