• Dr. Weiss is a noted psychiatrist who teaches but also has a private practice.
• Catherine is an attractive young women who comes to the doctor on referral from a co worker.
• The book begins with Catherine waiting outside of Dr. Weiss's office.
• Dr. Weiss begins to explore the childhood of Catherine using standard therapy.
• He uncovers some important events from her childhood, but does not seem to discover the root of some of the problems with which she is dealing.
• Catherine describes an event at a museum where she displays an unusual amount of knowledge of Egyptian artifacts.
• This is something that she has no way of knowing from her life experiences.
• Dr. Weiss decides to use hypnosis as a tool to get to the root of Catherine's problems.
• Initially Catherine regresses to tell about some important events in her childhood.
• Further regression leads...
This section contains 1,270 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)