|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all believers know?
2. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
3. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
4. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
5. What does God teach us through death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
3. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
4. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
6. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
7. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
8. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
9. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
10. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 3
In this book, numerous metaphors are used to make simple complex ideas. Discuss the use of metaphors and their actual meanings throughout the book. Discuss at least three, and make similar metaphors that could have been used.
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)