|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word can become a trap?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
4. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
5. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
2. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
3. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
4. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
5. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
6. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
7. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
8. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
10. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)