|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
2. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
3. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
5. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
2. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
3. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
6. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
7. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
8. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
9. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
10. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 3
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)