|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the Warrior of the Light to a philanthropist. What do the two have in common, and in what ways do they differ? Compare values, life views and social impact.
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)