|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
2. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
3. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. How can regrets kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
2. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
3. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
4. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
5. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
6. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
7. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
8. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
9. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
10. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)