|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior speak of others?
2. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
4. What word can become a trap?
5. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
3. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
4. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
5. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
6. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
7. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
8. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
9. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
10. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the statement that " only a person who, suitably equipped, feels no desire to the results of conquest and yet remains absorbed in the struggle can truly say that he has renounced the fruits of victory." Put this statement into your own words. Why would someone want to renounce the fruits of victory? To what ends could this serve?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)