|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
2. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
4. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
5. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
2. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
3. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
4. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
6. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
7. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
8. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
9. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
10. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)