|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)