|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
2. What two things does a Warrior possess?
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
4. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
5. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
2. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
3. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
4. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
5. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
6. Describe a responsible Warrior?
7. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
8. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
9. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
10. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)