|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
2. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
3. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
4. What parries all blows?
5. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
2. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
3. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
6. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
7. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
8. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
9. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
10. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 2
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)