|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
2. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
3. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
4. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
5. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
3. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
6. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
7. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
8. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
9. Describe a responsible Warrior?
10. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)