|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
2. What parries all blows?
3. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
4. What does the Arabic proverb say?
5. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
2. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
3. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
4. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
5. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
6. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
7. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
8. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
9. Describe a responsible Warrior?
10. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the five rules of combat. Why are these rules so important and vital to a battle? Explain how missing one of these things can mean the difference between success and failure. How are these rules managed in present time? Who would be considered a Warrior of the Light in today's day and age? What makes this person worthy of this kind of distinction?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)