|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
2. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
3. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
5. What two things does a Warrior possess?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the Warrior of the Light to a philanthropist. What do the two have in common, and in what ways do they differ? Compare values, life views and social impact.
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)