Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Essay Topic 1
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 3
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)