|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
2. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
3. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
4. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
5. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the importance of careful planning. In what way can this benefit anyone in any endeavor? How was careful planning necessary in prehistoric times, but made antiquated now? In what areas of life would careful planning be important still in today's society?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)