|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
2. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
3. What does God teach us through death?
4. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
2. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
3. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
4. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
5. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
6. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
7. Describe a responsible Warrior?
8. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
9. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
10. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 2
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)