|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
2. What does God teach us through death?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
5. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
Essay Topic 1
In this book, numerous metaphors are used to make simple complex ideas. Discuss the use of metaphors and their actual meanings throughout the book. Discuss at least three, and make similar metaphors that could have been used.
Essay Topic 2
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 3
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)