Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the statement that " only a person who, suitably equipped, feels no desire to the results of conquest and yet remains absorbed in the struggle can truly say that he has renounced the fruits of victory." Put this statement into your own words. Why would someone want to renounce the fruits of victory? To what ends could this serve?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)