|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
2. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
5. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
2. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
3. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
5. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
6. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
7. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
8. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
9. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
10. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)