|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does fear manifest itself?
2. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
3. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
4. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
5. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
3. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
4. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
5. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
6. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
7. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
8. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
9. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
10. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)