|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)