|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
2. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
2. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
3. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
4. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
5. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
6. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
7. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
8. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
10. Describe a responsible Warrior?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of careful planning. In what way can this benefit anyone in any endeavor? How was careful planning necessary in prehistoric times, but made antiquated now? In what areas of life would careful planning be important still in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)