|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
3. What does the Arabic proverb say?
4. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
5. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
6. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
7. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
8. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
9. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
10. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)