|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
2. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
4. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
5. What does the Arabic proverb say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
2. Describe a responsible Warrior?
3. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
4. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
5. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
6. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
7. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
8. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
9. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
10. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 3
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)