|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
2. What word can become a trap?
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
4. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
5. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how intention is irrelevant. In what regard does a person's intentions mean little to the outcome? What can change this? How does experience play a factor in intention?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)