|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
2. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
3. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
4. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
5. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
2. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
4. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
5. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
6. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
7. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
8. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
9. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
10. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)