|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's actions are what?
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
3. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
4. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
2. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
3. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
4. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
5. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
6. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
7. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
8. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
9. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
10. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)