Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
2. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. Why does a Warrior not attempt to judge someone elses' suffering?
5. How is water extremely strong?
6. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
7. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 3
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
This section contains 1,861 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)