|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
2. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
3. What is the key to ones victory?
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
2. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
3. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
4. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
5. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
6. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
7. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
8. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
9. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
10. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the statement that " only a person who, suitably equipped, feels no desire to the results of conquest and yet remains absorbed in the struggle can truly say that he has renounced the fruits of victory." Put this statement into your own words. Why would someone want to renounce the fruits of victory? To what ends could this serve?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)