|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
4. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
5. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
2. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
3. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
4. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
5. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
6. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
7. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
8. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
9. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
10. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the statement that " only a person who, suitably equipped, feels no desire to the results of conquest and yet remains absorbed in the struggle can truly say that he has renounced the fruits of victory." Put this statement into your own words. Why would someone want to renounce the fruits of victory? To what ends could this serve?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)