|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
2. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
5. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
2. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
3. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
4. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
5. Describe a responsible Warrior?
6. Who does a Warrior consider when making a big decision?
7. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
8. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
9. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
10. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
Essay Topic 2
What portions of this book are extremely antiquated? Discuss how these antiquated points are still relevant to modern society and the social fabric as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
This section contains 1,722 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)