|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
3. In war, what is the key to victory?
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
2. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
3. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
4. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
5. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
6. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
7. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
8. How is water extremely strong?
9. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
10. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the importance of careful planning. In what way can this benefit anyone in any endeavor? How was careful planning necessary in prehistoric times, but made antiquated now? In what areas of life would careful planning be important still in today's society?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)