|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a responsible Warrior?
2. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
3. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
4. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
5. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
6. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
7. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
8. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
9. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
10. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone when some injustice has been done unto him in order to not show his pain to others. Why is this a good and a bad thing? What do you do when you are the victim of an injustice or a problem that implements itself on you? Why do you react this way? Is it a preferable way to act? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the Warrior of the Light to a philanthropist. What do the two have in common, and in what ways do they differ? Compare values, life views and social impact.
This section contains 1,675 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)