|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
5. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
2. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
3. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
4. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
5. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
6. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
7. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
10. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 3
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)