|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
2. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
3. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
5. A Warrior's actions are what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
2. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
3. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
4. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
5. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
6. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
7. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
8. How is water extremely strong?
9. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
10. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)