|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
2. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
5. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
2. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
4. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
5. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
6. How is water extremely strong?
7. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
8. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
9. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
10. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of careful planning. In what way can this benefit anyone in any endeavor? How was careful planning necessary in prehistoric times, but made antiquated now? In what areas of life would careful planning be important still in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)