Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
2. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. Why does a Warrior not attempt to judge someone elses' suffering?
5. How is water extremely strong?
6. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
7. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)