|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
2. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
3. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
4. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
5. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
6. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
7. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
8. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. How is water extremely strong?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 3
In this book, numerous metaphors are used to make simple complex ideas. Discuss the use of metaphors and their actual meanings throughout the book. Discuss at least three, and make similar metaphors that could have been used.
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)