|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
2. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
3. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
2. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
3. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
4. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
5. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
6. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
7. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
8. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
9. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
10. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)