|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. What is life compared to?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
2. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
4. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
5. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
6. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
7. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
10. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the Warrior of the Light to a philanthropist. What do the two have in common, and in what ways do they differ? Compare values, life views and social impact.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss contradictions in the book. How are they explained? In what other areas of life do we find numerous contradictions in the way things are presented to us and the actuality of the way they really are? What are some problems that can arise from this?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)