|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
3. What is life compared to?
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
5. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
2. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
5. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
6. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
7. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
8. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
10. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 2
In this book, numerous metaphors are used to make simple complex ideas. Discuss the use of metaphors and their actual meanings throughout the book. Discuss at least three, and make similar metaphors that could have been used.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)