|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
3. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
2. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
5. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
6. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
7. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
8. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
9. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
10. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In this book, numerous metaphors are used to make simple complex ideas. Discuss the use of metaphors and their actual meanings throughout the book. Discuss at least three, and make similar metaphors that could have been used.
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)