|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
4. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
2. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
3. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
4. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
5. How does a person who never says no feel about themselves? What does a Warrior think?
6. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
7. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
8. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
9. What weapon does the opponent make use of, and what happens when he does?
10. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the frequent reference to inspiration throughout this book. What are the sources of inspiration in a Warriors life? From where does he draw this inspiration? List popular places inspiration is gleaned in today's day.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the Warrior of the Light to a philanthropist. What do the two have in common, and in what ways do they differ? Compare values, life views and social impact.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how intention is irrelevant. In what regard does a person's intentions mean little to the outcome? What can change this? How does experience play a factor in intention?
This section contains 1,746 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)