|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
4. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
2. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
4. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
5. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
6. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
7. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
8. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
9. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
10. How is water extremely strong?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the five rules of combat. Why are these rules so important and vital to a battle? Explain how missing one of these things can mean the difference between success and failure. How are these rules managed in present time? Who would be considered a Warrior of the Light in today's day and age? What makes this person worthy of this kind of distinction?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the statement that " only a person who, suitably equipped, feels no desire to the results of conquest and yet remains absorbed in the struggle can truly say that he has renounced the fruits of victory." Put this statement into your own words. Why would someone want to renounce the fruits of victory? To what ends could this serve?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of person is a Warrior of the Light? How are they almost fantastic in their description? What kinds of things make a Warrior of the Light a realistic person with flaws? Is the path of a Warrior of the Light obtainable in todays day and age? How or why not?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)