|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
2. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
4. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
5. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
6. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
7. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
8. How is water extremely strong?
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
10. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How would a Warrior of the Light be a person who is inspiring? How would they be realistic as well? In what kinds of ways would a Warrior of the Light serve as a positive role model? How would they be an example for us all?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)