|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a warrior balance?
2. What does the body and soul need?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
2. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
3. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
4. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
5. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
6. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
7. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
8. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
9. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
10. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the five rules of combat. Why are these rules so important and vital to a battle? Explain how missing one of these things can mean the difference between success and failure. How are these rules managed in present time? Who would be considered a Warrior of the Light in today's day and age? What makes this person worthy of this kind of distinction?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how intention is irrelevant. In what regard does a person's intentions mean little to the outcome? What can change this? How does experience play a factor in intention?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)