|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
2. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
5. What things does a warrior balance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
2. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
5. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
6. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
7. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
8. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
9. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
10. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the idea of two roads becoming one, both what you don't want to do and have to, and who and what you want to be and what you want to do. Does life actually give an individual the tools to do what they want, if they approach their path with courage and determination? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the seven commandments that a Warrior cannot fulfill. Discuss the five things necessary to a Warrior's existence. Are any of these points contradicted in the Manual? If so where? Provide an explanation as to why this might be.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how a perpetual group environment can be limiting to the whole outcome. Why is it as important to draw on the resources of others as to draw on your own? What benefits come from this? Why?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)