|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
2. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
3. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
4. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
5. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
6. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
7. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
8. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
9. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
10. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss foresight as being a tool that people have lost in the pursuit of financial gain. Why is this a problem? Explain how you think the world will look for your fifth generation. Use mathematical calculations and cite your sources of your information.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what you believe to be the most important influence in a Warrior's life. What role does this influence play, and in what regard is it the most meaningful to the existence of a Warrior of Light?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)