|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
2. What works with a warrior?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What does a warrior never carry with them?
5. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
2. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
5. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
6. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
7. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
8. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
9. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
10. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what a modern Warrior of the Light would look like. What kinds of things would he do in modern society, and for whom would he fight? What kind of impact would a modern Warrior have?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the influence of family and friends upon the Warrior of Light. Discuss all the people that would be a part of the Warrior's travels through life. What of these concrete and physical influences are the most important to the Warriors success?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what kind of society would exist if there were more people who followed this doctrine. How would people interact? Why is this an unrealistic way to view the world?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)