|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God teach us through death?
(a) To respect life.
(b) That he is in control.
(c) The value of life.
2. What parries all blows?
(d) Not to get involved at all.
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(b) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
(c) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(d) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
4. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He pays them back one hundred fold.
(b) He rights the wrong he did them.
(c) He justifies his actions.
(d) He begs for forgiveness.
5. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(b) All of these.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) Goes to his tent and meditates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arabic proverb say?
2. What do all believers know?
3. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
5. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
2. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
3. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
6. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
7. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
8. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
9. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
10. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)