|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is the master of his sword.
(b) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(c) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(d) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
3. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(b) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
(c) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(d) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Elephant, child.
(b) Dolphin, kitten.
(c) Serpent, dove.
(d) Owl, fawn.
5. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
2. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
3. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
4. In what way does fear manifest itself?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
2. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
4. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
5. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
6. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
7. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
8. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
9. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
10. Describe a responsible Warrior?
This section contains 1,178 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)