|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
(b) His friends.
(c) His king.
(d) His country.
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(b) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(c) Without love, he is nothing.
(d) Without love, he is weak.
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of disdain.
(b) A cloak of security.
(c) A mask of ice.
(d) A mask of frigidity.
4. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) In the bad times.
(d) In the good times.
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(b) Never surrender.
(c) None of theses.
(d) Always act in the Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can regrets kill?
2. How does a Warrior speak of others?
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
5. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)