|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have offended him in the past.
(b) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(d) Those who have loved him in the past.
2. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(b) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(c) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(d) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
3. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The consequences.
(b) The intention.
(c) The outcome.
(d) The people involved.
4. What parries all blows?
(d) Not to get involved at all.
5. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Fight on.
(c) Slaughter his enemy.
(d) Call for reinforcements.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
2. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. What does the Arabic proverb say?
5. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)