|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
2. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He utilizes everything at his command.
(b) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(c) He uses different techniques in different situations.
(d) He is always prepared.
3. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
(b) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(c) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(d) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
4. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into meditation.
(b) Transforms work into prayer.
(c) Tells his comrades to do it.
(d) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
5. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The blood from his veins.
(b) The blade of his sword.
(c) The honor of combat.
(d) The trust of his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
2. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
3. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
4. What does God teach us through death?
5. What parries all blows?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)