|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(c) All of these.
2. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(b) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
(c) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
(d) Two of these.
3. What word can become a trap?
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(d) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
5. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Fight on.
(c) Call for reinforcements.
(d) Slaughter his enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
2. What does God teach us through death?
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
4. Why does a Warrior trust others?
5. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
2. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
3. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
4. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
5. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
6. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
7. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
8. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
10. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)