|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(c) Ill doings.
2. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(d) All of these.
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
4. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(b) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(c) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
(d) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
5. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(c) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
(d) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
Short Answer Questions
1. What word can become a trap?
2. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
4. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
5. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
2. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
3. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
4. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
5. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
6. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
7. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
8. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
9. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
10. Describe a responsible Warrior?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)