|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(c) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(d) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
2. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
3. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(c) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(d) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(b) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
5. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Elephant, child.
(b) Dolphin, kitten.
(c) Serpent, dove.
(d) Owl, fawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does a Warrior fight?
2. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
2. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
3. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
4. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
5. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
6. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
7. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
8. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
9. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
10. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)