|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Owl, fawn.
(b) Elephant, child.
(c) Serpent, dove.
(d) Dolphin, kitten.
2. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
3. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those that don't interest him.
(b) Those that are not his own.
(c) None of these.
(d) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
4. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he is nothing.
(b) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(c) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(d) Without love, he is weak.
5. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
2. How can regrets kill?
3. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
4. What parries all blows?
5. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
2. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
3. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
4. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
6. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
7. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
8. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
9. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
10. Describe a responsible Warrior?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)