|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have hope.
(b) I have dreams.
(c) I know we can do this.
(d) I have a vision.
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(b) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(c) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(d) He is the master of his sword.
3. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) Danger is near.
(b) This is the time to be alert.
(c) He should be wary.
(d) All of these.
4. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he is always in the wrong.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That he will never succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
2. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
3. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
4. What does God teach us through death?
5. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
2. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
3. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
4. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
5. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
6. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
7. Describe a responsible Warrior?
8. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
9. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
10. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)