|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(c) The right.
2. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Always act in the Light.
(c) None of theses.
(d) Never surrender.
3. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
4. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(b) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(c) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
(d) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
5. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid the abyss.
(b) To avoid larger calamities.
(c) To keep himself focussed.
(d) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
2. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
3. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
5. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
2. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
3. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
4. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
5. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
6. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
7. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
8. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
9. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
10. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)