|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(b) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
(c) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(d) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
2. What word is full of traps?
3. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(b) He never does anything he regrets.
(c) He lives life in the moment.
(d) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
4. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The blood from his veins.
(b) The honor of combat.
(c) The blade of his sword.
(d) The trust of his sword.
5. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(d) Renewed vigor.
Short Answer Questions
1. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
2. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
3. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
4. What does God teach us through death?
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a responsible Warrior?
2. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
3. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
4. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
5. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
6. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
7. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
8. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
9. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
10. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)