|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
(a) If he waits, he is more likely to be intimidated, fearful and weak.
(b) To exercise his tactical mind to find a solution to the battle.
(c) When a Warrior is defeated, the enemy celebrates.
(d) If he waits, he loses his advantage.
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid of envy.
(b) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(c) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(d) He is afraid of jealousy.
4. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) He makes fun of others.
(b) Has fun and plays.
(c) Ask childish questions.
(d) Talks nonsense,
5. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(b) To tire Evil out.
(c) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
(d) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
2. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
3. What does the Arabic proverb say?
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
5. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)