|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
(a) In the bad times.
(b) In the good times.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(b) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(c) All of these.
(d) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
3. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
(a) In his childish innocence, he remains in contact with God.
(b) None of these.
(c) While he is innocent, he is vulnerable, and every Warrior must be at some point, vulnerable.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That poor health is a penance.
(b) That good health should never be wasted.
(c) That life is short.
(d) The blessing of good health.
5. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(b) You are too old to change.
(c) You're no good.
(d) You always do the wrong thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
2. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
5. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
3. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
4. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
5. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
6. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
7. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
8. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
9. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
10. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)