|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(b) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
2. What parries all blows?
(a) Not to get involved at all.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He might never go back to battle.
(b) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
(c) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(d) He could get lazy.
4. What word is full of traps?
5. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(b) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(c) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(d) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
5. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
2. Describe a responsible Warrior?
3. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
4. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
5. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
6. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
7. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
8. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
9. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
10. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)