|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Dolphin, kitten.
(b) Owl, fawn.
(c) Elephant, child.
(d) Serpent, dove.
2. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
4. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) None of theses.
(b) Never surrender.
(c) Always act in the Light.
5. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
2. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
3. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
2. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
3. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
4. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
5. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
6. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
7. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
8. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
9. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
10. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)