|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(b) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
(c) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(d) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(b) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(c) All of these.
(d) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
3. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To tire Evil out.
(b) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
(c) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(d) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that many people depend on him.
(b) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(c) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(d) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
5. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(b) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(c) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
(d) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
2. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
3. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
5. In what way does fear manifest itself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
2. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
3. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
6. Describe a responsible Warrior?
7. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
8. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
9. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
10. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)