|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(b) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
(c) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(d) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
2. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(d) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(b) He is afraid of envy.
(c) He is afraid of jealousy.
(d) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
4. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
5. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
2. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
3. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
4. How does a Warrior speak of others?
5. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
2. Describe a responsible Warrior?
3. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
4. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
5. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
6. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
7. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
8. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
9. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
10. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)