|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(b) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
2. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Never surrender.
(c) Always act in the Light.
(d) None of theses.
3. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(b) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(c) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
(d) To dispatch with battle and retire.
4. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(b) Ill doings.
5. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Noticing the things around him.
(b) Paying attention to breath.
(c) All of these.
(d) Paying attention to blinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
2. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
3. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
2. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
3. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
4. Describe a responsible Warrior?
5. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
6. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
7. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
8. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
9. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
10. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)