|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to breath.
(b) Noticing the things around him.
(c) Paying attention to blinking.
(d) All of these.
2. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those that are not his own.
(b) Those that don't interest him.
(c) None of these.
(d) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
3. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
4. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
5. Why does a Warrior trust others?
(a) All of these.
(b) Angels speak through the mouths of others.
(c) God speaks from many forms.
(d) First, he trusts himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
2. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
3. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
4. Describe a responsible Warrior?
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
6. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
7. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
8. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
9. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
10. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)