|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The blade of his sword.
(b) The blood from his veins.
(c) The honor of combat.
(d) The trust of his sword.
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of disdain.
(b) A mask of frigidity.
(c) A mask of ice.
(d) A cloak of security.
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Serpent, dove.
(b) Elephant, child.
(c) Dolphin, kitten.
(d) Owl, fawn.
5. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To keep himself focussed.
(b) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(c) To avoid the abyss.
(d) To avoid larger calamities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
2. What is the affect of over anxiety?
3. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
5. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
2. Describe a responsible Warrior?
3. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
4. In what regard is Marek Halter correct, and in which way is he wrong?
5. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
6. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
7. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
8. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
9. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
10. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)