|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(b) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(c) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(d) You always do the wrong thing.
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he will never succeed.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That he is always in the wrong.
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) This is the time to be alert.
(b) Danger is near.
(c) He should be wary.
(d) All of these.
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
2. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
3. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
4. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
5. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)