|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(b) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(c) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(d) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
2. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He rights the wrong he did them.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He justifies his actions.
(d) He pays them back one hundred fold.
3. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Slaughter his enemy.
(c) Fight on.
(d) Call for reinforcements.
4. What word can become a trap?
5. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
(b) Two of these.
(c) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(d) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
2. In what way does fear manifest itself?
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
5. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
2. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
3. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
6. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
7. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
8. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
9. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
10. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)