|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(b) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
2. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(a) All of these.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(b) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(c) He knows that many people depend on him.
(d) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
4. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Call for reinforcements.
(b) Negotiate a truce.
(c) Slaughter his enemy.
(d) Fight on.
5. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(b) Transforms work into meditation.
(c) Transforms work into prayer.
(d) Tells his comrades to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
2. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
4. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
5. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
3. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
4. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
5. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
6. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
7. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
8. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
9. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
10. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)