|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That poor health is a penance.
(b) The blessing of good health.
(c) That good health should never be wasted.
(d) That life is short.
2. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of disdain.
(b) A mask of ice.
(c) A mask of frigidity.
(d) A cloak of security.
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(b) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(c) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
4. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You always do the wrong thing.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
5. What parries all blows?
(d) Not to get involved at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
2. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
4. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
2. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
3. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
4. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
5. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
6. Why is a Warrior of the Light unafraid of sharing his conquests?
7. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
8. Describe a responsible Warrior?
9. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
10. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)