|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to blinking.
(b) Paying attention to breath.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) All of these.
2. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(b) When he loses every battle he enters.
(c) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(d) When he loses the ones he loves.
3. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The people involved.
(b) The intention.
(c) The consequences.
(d) The outcome.
4. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
5. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(b) He is afraid of jealousy.
(c) He is afraid of envy.
(d) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does fear manifest itself?
2. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
5. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
3. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
5. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
6. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
7. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
8. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
9. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
10. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)