|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(b) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(c) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(d) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
2. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Elephant, child.
(b) Dolphin, kitten.
(c) Owl, fawn.
(d) Serpent, dove.
3. What does God teach us through death?
(b) The value of life.
(c) That he is in control.
(d) To respect life.
4. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(b) Those that are not his own.
(c) None of these.
(d) Those that don't interest him.
5. What word can become a trap?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
2. What do all believers know?
3. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
4. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
3. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
4. Why does a Warrior sometimes say things that it is impossible to carry out?
5. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
6. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
7. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
8. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
9. Describe a responsible Warrior?
10. What does the experienced fighter put up with and why?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)