|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he will never succeed.
(c) That he is always in the wrong.
(d) That both sides say the same thing.
2. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Was I just and righteous?
(b) Did I fight the good fight?
(c) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(d) Did I win the battle?
3. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The honor of combat.
(b) The blade of his sword.
(c) The blood from his veins.
(d) The trust of his sword.
4. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
5. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Dolphin, kitten.
(b) Serpent, dove.
(c) Owl, fawn.
(d) Elephant, child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. Why does a Warrior trust others?
4. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
5. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
2. Why does a Warrior feel proud and then immediately ashamed when people comment on his faith?
3. Why does a Warrior listen to his enemy? Why to the side of pursuing Evil?
4. Describe a responsible Warrior?
5. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
6. Why doesn't a Warrior talk about his plans?
7. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
8. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
9. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
10. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)