|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Those who have offended him in the past.
(d) Those who have loved him in the past.
2. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) All of these.
(b) Noticing the things around him.
(c) Paying attention to blinking.
(d) Paying attention to breath.
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(b) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(c) All of these.
(d) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
4. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
5. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those that don't interest him.
(b) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(c) Those that are not his own.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
2. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
3. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
4. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)