|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to be grateful for.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to learn.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
3. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his God.
(b) He is always fighting for justice.
(c) He tempers his joy always.
(d) He is committed to his dreams.
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(c) His friends and his allies.
(d) Their instructors.
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A lion.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
2. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
3. What things does a warrior balance?
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
2. How is water extremely strong?
3. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
4. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
5. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
6. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
7. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
8. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
9. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
10. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)