|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) He has much to be grateful for.
(d) None of these.
3. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) All of these.
(b) In its speed.
(c) In it's legs.
(d) In its sense of smell.
4. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(c) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
5. What is life compared to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
2. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
6. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
7. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
8. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
9. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
10. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)