|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) All of these.
(b) In its sense of smell.
(c) In its speed.
(d) In it's legs.
2. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Trust and wariness.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) None of these.
3. What does the body and soul need?
(a) Faith and conviction.
(b) New challenges.
(c) Hope and challenges.
(d) A new leader, worthy of respect.
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to win?
(b) How likely am I to die?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How far have I developed my abilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
2. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
3. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
4. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
5. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
6. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
7. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
8. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
9. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
10. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)