|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face ridicule.
(b) Face judgement.
(c) Face embarrassment.
(d) Face defeat.
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) All of these.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) A taste for the Good Fight.
(d) Love and affection.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Someone he trusts.
(c) Someone who is deserving.
(d) Something worthwhile.
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Discipline.
(b) Rigor and Mercy.
(c) Justice and Mercy.
(d) Truth and Discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
3. What does the body and soul need?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
2. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
3. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
4. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
6. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
7. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
8. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
9. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
10. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)