|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents courage.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents fear.
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are rude.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They don't know his tactics.
(d) They are jealous.
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
3. What things does a warrior balance?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
2. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
3. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
4. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
5. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
6. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
7. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
8. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)