|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face defeat.
(b) Face judgement.
(c) Face embarrassment.
(d) Face ridicule.
2. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) What every person is capable of achieving.
(b) None of these.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) How humanity should live.
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Celestial forces.
5. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its sense of smell.
(b) In it's legs.
(c) All of these.
(d) In its speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
4. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
2. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
5. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
6. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
7. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
10. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)