|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(c) All roads.
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) A taste for the Good Fight.
(b) Love and affection.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) All of these.
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
5. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
2. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
3. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
4. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
5. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
6. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
7. How is water extremely strong?
8. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
9. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
10. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)