|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He is stubborn.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He perseveres.
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(d) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His heart and his mettle.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) His faith and his sword.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(b) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
4. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is water extremely strong?
2. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
3. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
4. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
6. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
7. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
10. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)