|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
2. What does the body and soul need?
(a) Hope and challenges.
(b) New challenges.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) A new leader, worthy of respect.
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(b) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(c) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
2. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
3. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
4. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
6. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
7. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
8. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
9. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
10. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)