|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face ridicule.
(b) Face defeat.
(c) Face judgement.
(d) Face embarrassment.
3. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With courage.
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
2. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
3. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
4. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
2. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
3. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
4. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
5. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
6. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
7. How is water extremely strong?
8. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
9. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
10. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)