|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(b) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(c) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(d) All of these.
4. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) All of these.
(c) Other people's opinions.
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To help his fellow man.
(b) To fight on behalf of justice.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. A Warrior's actions are what?
5. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
2. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
3. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
4. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
5. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
6. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
7. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
8. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
9. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
10. How is water extremely strong?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)