|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers own overactive desire.
(b) The archers feeling of decay.
(c) The archers breathlessness.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) But this is just a disguise.
(b) All of these.
(c) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(d) And upon examination usually is.
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Trust and acceptance.
(b) Discipline and compassion.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The crane.
(c) The heron.
(d) The seagull.
5. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A moment of hesitation.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A lack of motivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
3. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
2. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
3. How is water extremely strong?
4. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
5. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
6. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
7. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
8. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
9. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
10. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)