|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Truth and Discipline.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Justice and Discipline.
(d) Rigor and Mercy.
2. What does a warrior never resort to?
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to die?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to win?
4. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His friends.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) How humanity should live.
(b) None of these.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) A standard that all people should adhere to.
Short Answer Questions
1. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
2. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
2. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
3. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
4. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
5. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
6. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
7. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
8. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
9. What does a Warrior do when faced with the pursuit of Evil?
10. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)