|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) Himself, during meditation.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) How the war ends.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
3. A Warrior's actions are what?
(d) Belied by ulterior motives.
4. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(b) All of these.
5. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How likely am I to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
2. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
3. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
4. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
5. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
6. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
7. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
8. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
9. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
10. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)