Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) All of these.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) To keep dialogue open.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) His heart and his mettle.
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) All of these.
(b) And upon examination usually is.
(c) But this is just a disguise.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
2. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are written on the columns of Desire and Fear that hold a doorway?
2. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. Why does a Warrior not attempt to judge someone elses' suffering?
5. How is water extremely strong?
6. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
7. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
8. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)