|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Have unbridled confidence.
(d) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(b) He freezes in uncertainty.
(c) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(d) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(d) The ability to maintain composure.
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The heron.
(b) The crane.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The flamingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
3. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
4. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between thinking about the small things and thinking small?
2. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
3. How does a person who never says no feel about themselves? What does a Warrior think?
4. What does a Warrior do when he faces someone that he fears?
5. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
6. Who are the hidden enemy of the Warrior of Light?
7. What is the difference between a dignified truce and a cowardly one?
8. Who does a Warrior consider when making a big decision?
9. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
10. Why does a Warrior examine the dark parts of himself?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)