|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Truth and betrayal.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Trust and acceptance.
(d) Discipline and compassion.
2. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The lay of the land.
(b) The direction he is headed.
(c) The way of the world.
(d) The firmness of his step.
3. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His friends.
(b) Himself, during meditation.
(c) His family.
(d) His neighbor.
4. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His family.
(c) His friends.
(d) His dreams.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior see?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
4. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
2. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
3. Why does a Warrior not attempt to judge someone elses' suffering?
4. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
5. How do negative things show the contrast to good things?
6. How do two paths become one for the Warrior?
7. What is the difference between trusting other people's advice and depending on it?
8. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
9. What are Warriors on their own, and what do they become with other Warriors?
10. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)