|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(c) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(d) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Feels no joy.
(b) Feels lonely.
(c) Is not encouraged.
(d) Is pained.
3. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(a) All of these.
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To be strong is favorable.
(b) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(c) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(d) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
3. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
2. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
4. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
5. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
6. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
7. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
8. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
9. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
10. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)