|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its sense of smell.
(b) In it's legs.
(c) In its speed.
(d) All of these.
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(c) A crystal of clarity.
(d) The image of desirability.
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
2. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
3. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
5. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
Short Essay Questions
1. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
2. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
3. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
4. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
5. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
6. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
7. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
8. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
9. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
10. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)