|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A crystal of clarity.
(b) A flame of truth.
(c) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(d) The image of desirability.
2. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(b) Strength of Will.
3. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(d) All of these.
4. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his dreams.
(b) He tempers his joy always.
(c) He is committed to his God.
(d) He is always fighting for justice.
5. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
3. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
4. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
2. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
3. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
4. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
5. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
6. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
7. Why can't a Warrior listen to someone who, being incapable of achieving any result at all preach renunciation?
8. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
9. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
10. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)