|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His friends.
(b) His family.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His neighbor.
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With courage.
(d) With utmost conviction.
3. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
4. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) He is stubborn.
(b) He perseveres.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) But this is just a disguise.
(b) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(c) All of these.
(d) And upon examination usually is.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. What does a warrior see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
2. What does a Warrior of the Light realize when he comes to a situation he has already faced before?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
5. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
6. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
7. What can a Warrior distinguish between? What does this mean?
8. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
9. What kinds of things does a Warrior of the Light gain from his companions?
10. What kinds of things does a Warrior talk about around a fire?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)