|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his dreams.
(b) He tempers his joy always.
(c) He is committed to his God.
(d) He is always fighting for justice.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Feels no joy.
(c) Feels lonely.
(d) Is not encouraged.
3. A Warrior's actions are what?
(c) Belied by ulterior motives.
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
5. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face ridicule.
(b) Face embarrassment.
(c) Face judgement.
(d) Face defeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
2. What does the body and soul need?
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
2. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
3. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
4. What do the signs say that are in the Enemy's hands?
5. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
6. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
7. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
8. How can Warriors of the Light be considered mad?
9. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
10. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)