|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) A lack of motivation.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A moment of hesitation.
2. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Truth and dishonesty.
(b) None of these.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) Trust and wariness.
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Win a battle.
(c) Teach himself.
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Lao Tzu.
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
3. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a Warrior always keep his heart free of hatred?
2. Explain the expression "a Warrior never picks fruit while it is still green."
3. Why does a Warrior of the Light also rely on his madness?
4. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
5. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
6. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
7. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
8. How is water extremely strong?
9. What does a Warrior do when he knows his enemy is stronger?
10. How is a Warrior of Light like a rock?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)