|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) To talk to the warrior.
(d) All of these.
2. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) None of these.
(b) How humanity should live.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) A standard that all people should adhere to.
3. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Someone he trusts.
(c) Someone who is deserving.
(d) Something worthwhile.
4. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) Truth and dishonesty.
5. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) Those he is indifferent to.
(c) Those he loves.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
5. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a Warrior finds himself in a crisis?
2. How has a Warrior of the Light persevered in his desire to become better?
3. Why does a Warrior always keep his promises?
4. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
5. In what regard is a Warrior of the Light never indifferent to injustice?
6. Why does a Warrior avoid people that are only around when he is defeated?
7. Why does a Warrior of the light give before he is asked?
8. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
9. How does a Warrior accept forgiveness for his actions?
10. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)