|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of checkers.
(b) A poker game.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) A game of cards.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
3. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Discipline.
(b) Truth and Discipline.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Mercy.
4. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His beliefs.
(c) His friends.
(d) His family.
5. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Is not encouraged.
(c) Feels lonely.
(d) Feels no joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
4. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
5. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does a Warrior of the Light appear humble?
2. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
3. Why is the fact that a Warrior of the Light seeks to be alone after some injustice has been done unto him? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
4. How is water extremely strong?
5. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
6. Why does a Warrior of the Light sometimes exaggerate?
7. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
8. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
9. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
10. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)