|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Win a battle.
(c) Teach himself.
2. Accumulating love brings what?
3. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face defeat.
(b) Face embarrassment.
(c) Face ridicule.
(d) Face judgement.
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) It also encourages himself.
(b) A Warrior is strong of heart.
(c) It is the generous thing to do.
(d) All of these.
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
2. What does a warrior never resort to?
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
4. What is life compared to?
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light not allow himself to become paralyzed by? What instead does a Warrior need to remember?
2. Why does a Warrior not complain when the path of life he walks down gets hard?
3. How is the universe going to help the Warriors of Light?
4. What is odd to a Warrior of the Light?
5. What does a wise Chinese man have to say in regards to war?
6. How are Warriors of the Light often meek?
7. How does a Warrior of the Light react to people who try to prove that they are better than he is?
8. What is the difference between perseverance and insistence?
9. Why may a Warrior of the Light not live in a state of complete relaxation?
10. What are the two worst strategic mistakes a Warrior could make?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)