|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have a vision.
(b) I have hope.
(c) I have dreams.
(d) I know we can do this.
2. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(a) All of these.
5. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of ice.
(b) A mask of frigidity.
(c) A cloak of security.
(d) A mask of disdain.
6. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(c) Renewed vigor.
7. What word can become a trap?
8. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) All of these.
(b) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(c) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(d) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
9. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It stops problems from arising.
(c) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(d) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
10. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
11. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(b) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(c) All of these.
(d) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
12. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
(b) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(c) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(d) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
13. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(b) Ill doings.
14. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(b) The mother of the Warrior.
(c) The Warrior's life.
(d) The Warrior.
15. What does God teach us through death?
(b) That he is in control.
(c) The value of life.
(d) To respect life.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
2. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
3. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
4. How does a Warrior speak of others?
5. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)