|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You always do the wrong thing.
(c) You're no good.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
2. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That both sides say the same thing.
(c) That he is always in the wrong.
(d) That he will never succeed.
4. What word is full of traps?
5. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Call for reinforcements.
(c) Slaughter his enemy.
(d) Fight on.
6. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
7. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
8. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(b) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(c) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(d) He is the master of his sword.
9. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(b) When he loses every battle he enters.
(c) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(d) When he loses the ones he loves.
10. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Elephant, child.
(b) Serpent, dove.
(c) Dolphin, kitten.
(d) Owl, fawn.
11. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Fear and desire.
(b) Desire and truth.
(c) Desire and contempt.
(d) Compassion and contempt.
12. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
(b) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(c) To tire Evil out.
(d) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
13. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of frigidity.
(b) A cloak of security.
(c) A mask of ice.
(d) A mask of disdain.
14. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Ask childish questions.
(b) He makes fun of others.
(c) Talks nonsense,
(d) Has fun and plays.
15. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
2. What two things does a Warrior possess?
3. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
4. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
5. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)