|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Strength and wisdom.
(b) Truth and Faith.
(c) Force and forgiveness,
(d) Wisdom and Faith.
2. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(b) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
(c) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(d) To make sure his intentions are pure.
3. What does God teach us through death?
(a) That he is in control.
(c) The value of life.
(d) To respect life.
4. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It stops problems from arising.
(c) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
5. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(b) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(c) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(d) All of these.
6. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(a) The right.
7. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(b) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(c) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(d) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
8. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Call for reinforcements.
(b) Negotiate a truce.
(c) Slaughter his enemy.
(d) Fight on.
9. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of disdain.
(b) A cloak of security.
(c) A mask of ice.
(d) A mask of frigidity.
10. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You're no good.
(b) You are too old to change.
(c) You always do the wrong thing.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
11. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) Freely without reservation.
(b) As if they will never hear what is said.
(c) As if they were present and listening.
(d) Freely without thought.
12. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(b) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(c) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(d) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
13. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
(a) None of these.
(b) While he is innocent, he is vulnerable, and every Warrior must be at some point, vulnerable.
(c) In his childish innocence, he remains in contact with God.
(d) Both of these.
14. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) All of these.
(b) He should be wary.
(c) This is the time to be alert.
(d) Danger is near.
15. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The outcome.
(b) The people involved.
(c) The consequences.
(d) The intention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
2. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
3. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
4. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
5. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)