|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses the ones he loves.
(b) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(c) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(d) When he loses every battle he enters.
2. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Has fun and plays.
(b) He makes fun of others.
(c) Ask childish questions.
(d) Talks nonsense,
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(b) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(c) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(d) It stops problems from arising.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(b) He knows that many people depend on him.
(c) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(d) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
5. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(b) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(c) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(d) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
6. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(b) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(c) He never does anything he regrets.
(d) He lives life in the moment.
7. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(b) Those that don't interest him.
(c) Those that are not his own.
(d) None of these.
8. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That good health should never be wasted.
(b) That poor health is a penance.
(c) The blessing of good health.
(d) That life is short.
9. Why does a Warrior trust others?
(a) Angels speak through the mouths of others.
(b) All of these.
(c) First, he trusts himself.
(d) God speaks from many forms.
10. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(b) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(c) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(d) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
11. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(b) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(c) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(d) He must always come out the victor in battle.
12. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(a) The mother of the Warrior.
(b) The Warrior's life.
(c) The Warrior.
13. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(b) To avoid larger calamities.
(c) To avoid the abyss.
(d) To keep himself focussed.
14. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have offended him in the past.
(b) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(c) Those who have loved him in the past.
(d) Those who have hurt him in the past.
15. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) All of these.
(b) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(c) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(d) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
2. What do all believers know?
3. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
4. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
5. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)