|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word can become a trap?
2. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(b) None of these.
(c) Those that don't interest him.
(d) Those that are not his own.
3. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) All of these.
(b) Danger is near.
(c) This is the time to be alert.
(d) He should be wary.
4. What does God teach us through death?
(b) To respect life.
(c) That he is in control.
(d) The value of life.
5. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Has fun and plays.
(b) He makes fun of others.
(c) Ask childish questions.
(d) Talks nonsense,
6. What word is full of traps?
7. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they were present and listening.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) Freely without reservation.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
8. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(b) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(c) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(d) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
9. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
10. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(b) He is the master of his sword.
(c) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(d) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
11. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
(a) If he waits, he loses his advantage.
(b) If he waits, he is more likely to be intimidated, fearful and weak.
(c) When a Warrior is defeated, the enemy celebrates.
(d) To exercise his tactical mind to find a solution to the battle.
12. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) All of these.
(b) Paying attention to blinking.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) Paying attention to breath.
13. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
14. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
15. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Fight on.
(c) Slaughter his enemy.
(d) Call for reinforcements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior trust others?
2. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
4. In what way does fear manifest itself?
5. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)