|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
(b) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(c) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
(d) Two of these.
2. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid of jealousy.
(b) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(c) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(d) He is afraid of envy.
3. What do all believers know?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That he can overcome any odds.
(d) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
4. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The blade of his sword.
(b) The trust of his sword.
(c) The blood from his veins.
(d) The honor of combat.
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(b) Without love, he is nothing.
(c) Without love, he is weak.
(d) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
6. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
7. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
8. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he is always in the wrong.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That he will never succeed.
9. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(b) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(c) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
10. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(b) When he loses every battle he enters.
(c) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(d) When he loses the ones he loves.
11. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
(a) All of these.
(b) The reason for fighting.
(c) The limitations of his allies.
(d) Whether or not it is his path.
12. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That life is short.
(b) The blessing of good health.
(c) That good health should never be wasted.
(d) That poor health is a penance.
13. What word can become a trap?
14. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The outcome.
(b) The people involved.
(c) The intention.
(d) The consequences.
15. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Never surrender.
(b) None of theses.
(d) Always act in the Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
2. How can regrets kill?
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
5. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)