|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(a) Ill doings.
3. What parries all blows?
(b) Not to get involved at all.
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(d) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Always act in the Light.
(c) None of theses.
(d) Never surrender.
6. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(b) He never does anything he regrets.
(c) He lives life in the moment.
(d) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
7. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have dreams.
(b) I have a vision.
(c) I have hope.
(d) I know we can do this.
8. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
(a) He who gives help is more respected, and in that respect likely to earn favor with the King.
(b) He who gives help is held in a higher esteem, and more likely to recruit people.
(c) He who gives help, receives help and needs to teach what he has learned.
(d) He who teaches for free is held in the highest of regards.
9. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He pays them back one hundred fold.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He rights the wrong he did them.
(d) He justifies his actions.
10. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That he will never succeed.
(b) That both will help him if given the chance.
(c) That he is always in the wrong.
(d) That both sides say the same thing.
11. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Dolphin, kitten.
(b) Elephant, child.
(c) Owl, fawn.
(d) Serpent, dove.
12. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(c) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
(d) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
13. What word is full of traps?
14. What does God teach us through death?
(a) To respect life.
(b) That he is in control.
(d) The value of life.
15. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(b) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
2. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
4. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
5. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)