|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
(d) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
2. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they will never hear what is said.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) Freely without reservation.
(d) As if they were present and listening.
3. What does God teach us through death?
(b) The value of life.
(c) To respect life.
(d) That he is in control.
4. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(b) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That life is short.
(b) That good health should never be wasted.
(c) That poor health is a penance.
(d) The blessing of good health.
6. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
7. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(b) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(c) He knows that many people depend on him.
(d) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
8. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(d) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
9. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Always act in the Light.
(c) Never surrender.
(d) None of theses.
10. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have loved him in the past.
(b) Those who have offended him in the past.
(c) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(d) Those who have defeated him in the past.
11. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
(a) While he is innocent, he is vulnerable, and every Warrior must be at some point, vulnerable.
(b) None of these.
(c) In his childish innocence, he remains in contact with God.
(d) Both of these.
12. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
13. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The intention.
(b) The consequences.
(c) The people involved.
(d) The outcome.
14. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(b) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(c) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(d) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
15. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(b) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(c) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
2. What do all believers know?
3. What does the Arabic proverb say?
4. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
5. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)