|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(b) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(c) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(d) All of these.
2. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That poor health is a penance.
(b) That life is short.
(c) The blessing of good health.
(d) That good health should never be wasted.
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid the abyss.
(b) To keep himself focussed.
(c) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(d) To avoid larger calamities.
4. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Did I fight the good fight?
(b) Did I win the battle?
(c) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(d) Was I just and righteous?
5. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He justifies his actions.
(b) He rights the wrong he did them.
(c) He begs for forgiveness.
(d) He pays them back one hundred fold.
6. What does God teach us through death?
(b) That he is in control.
(c) The value of life.
(d) To respect life.
7. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(b) All of these.
(c) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(d) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
8. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(b) Two of these.
(c) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
(d) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
9. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have loved him in the past.
(c) Those who have offended him in the past.
(d) Those who have hurt him in the past.
10. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(a) Renewed vigor.
11. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
(a) Both of these.
(b) In the bad times.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) In the good times.
12. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To dispatch with battle and retire.
(b) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(c) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(d) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
13. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(b) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(c) He knows that many people depend on him.
(d) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
14. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is the master of his sword.
(b) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(c) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(d) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
15. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You're no good.
(b) You are too old to change.
(c) You always do the wrong thing.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
2. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
3. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
4. What two things does a Warrior possess?
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)