|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Call for reinforcements.
(b) Slaughter his enemy.
(c) Negotiate a truce.
(d) Fight on.
2. What parries all blows?
(b) Not to get involved at all.
3. What word is full of traps?
4. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(b) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
(c) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(d) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
5. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Noticing the things around him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Paying attention to breath.
(d) Paying attention to blinking.
6. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(b) Without love, he is nothing.
(c) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(d) Without love, he is weak.
7. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Tells his comrades to do it.
(b) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(c) Transforms work into meditation.
(d) Transforms work into prayer.
8. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That life is short.
(b) That good health should never be wasted.
(c) The blessing of good health.
(d) That poor health is a penance.
9. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(b) He is the master of his sword.
(c) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(d) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
10. What does God teach us through death?
(a) That he is in control.
(b) The value of life.
(c) To respect life.
11. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(b) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(c) All of these.
(d) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
12. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(a) All of these.
13. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
14. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
(b) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(c) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(d) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
15. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
(a) His king.
(b) His friends.
(c) His country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
2. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
4. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
5. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)