Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(b) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(c) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(d) You always do the wrong thing.
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he will never succeed.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That he is always in the wrong.
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) This is the time to be alert.
(b) Danger is near.
(c) He should be wary.
(d) All of these.
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
(d) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
6. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(b) Those that don't interest him.
(c) Those that are not his own.
(d) None of these.
7. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(b) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(c) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(d) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
8. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
9. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
10. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(b) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
(c) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(d) To make sure he is still on God's path.
11. What does God teach us through death?
(a) The value of life.
(b) To respect life.
(d) That he is in control.
12. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(b) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
(c) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(d) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
13. What parries all blows?
(a) Not to get involved at all.
14. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Truth and Faith.
(b) Strength and wisdom.
(c) Wisdom and Faith.
(d) Force and forgiveness,
15. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to blinking.
(b) All of these.
(c) Paying attention to breath.
(d) Noticing the things around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
2. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
3. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
5. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)