|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You're no good.
(b) You always do the wrong thing.
(c) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(d) You are too old to change.
2. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
(a) His king.
(c) His friends.
(d) His country.
3. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The consequences.
(b) The people involved.
(c) The intention.
(d) The outcome.
4. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
(b) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(c) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
(d) When one has fallen, one must get up.
5. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To tire Evil out.
(b) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(c) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
(d) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
6. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have offended him in the past.
(c) Those who have loved him in the past.
(d) Those who have hurt him in the past.
7. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into meditation.
(b) Tells his comrades to do it.
(c) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(d) Transforms work into prayer.
8. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those that don't interest him.
(b) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(c) None of these.
(d) Those that are not his own.
9. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(b) All of these.
(c) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(d) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
10. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
(a) To go home and speak with his family and children to relocate what he is fighting for.
(b) To continue to fight the Good Fight.
(c) To pray and meditate; ask the advice of his angels.
(d) To dispatch with battle and retire.
11. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have a vision.
(b) I know we can do this.
(c) I have hope.
(d) I have dreams.
12. What does God teach us through death?
(a) That he is in control.
(b) To respect life.
(d) The value of life.
13. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid of envy.
(b) He is afraid of jealousy.
(c) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(d) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
14. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(c) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(d) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
15. What word is full of traps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
2. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
4. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
5. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)