|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He is always prepared.
(b) He utilizes everything at his command.
(c) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(d) He uses different techniques in different situations.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(b) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(c) He knows that many people depend on him.
(d) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(b) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(c) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
4. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(b) He is the master of his sword.
(c) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(d) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
5. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(b) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(c) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(d) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
6. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) Freely without reservation.
(b) As if they were present and listening.
(c) Freely without thought.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
7. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) The blessing of good health.
(b) That poor health is a penance.
(c) That life is short.
(d) That good health should never be wasted.
8. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(b) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(c) All of these.
(d) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
9. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He justifies his actions.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He pays them back one hundred fold.
(d) He rights the wrong he did them.
10. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his tent and meditates.
(b) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) All of these.
11. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) He might never go back to battle.
(c) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
(d) He could get lazy.
12. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(d) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
13. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) All of these.
(b) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(c) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(d) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
14. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
15. How can regrets kill?
(a) They are the main cause of loneliness.
(b) They make someone feel bad.
(c) They eat away the soul of a person.
(d) They eat away at the confidence of a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
2. Why does a Warrior trust others?
3. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
4. What two things does a Warrior possess?
5. What word can become a trap?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)