|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(d) You always do the wrong thing.
2. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(d) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
3. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Slaughter his enemy.
(b) Call for reinforcements.
(c) Negotiate a truce.
(d) Fight on.
4. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) All of these.
(b) Paying attention to breath.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) Paying attention to blinking.
5. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) Two of these.
(b) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
(c) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(d) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
6. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) Freely without reservation.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) As if they were present and listening.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
7. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
8. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(b) He utilizes everything at his command.
(c) He uses different techniques in different situations.
(d) He is always prepared.
9. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he is nothing.
(b) Without love, he is weak.
(c) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(d) Without being loved he has no ambition.
10. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Did I win the battle?
(b) Did I fight the good fight?
(c) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(d) Was I just and righteous?
11. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Fear and desire.
(b) Desire and contempt.
(c) Compassion and contempt.
(d) Desire and truth.
12. What do all believers know?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
(c) That he can overcome any odds.
(d) Both of these.
13. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both sides say the same thing.
(b) That he will never succeed.
(c) That both will help him if given the chance.
(d) That he is always in the wrong.
14. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
15. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(b) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
2. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
5. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)