|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior unconcerned about envy?
(a) Envy is a useful motivational tool.
(b) Everyone should learn to deal with it.
(c) Everyone should be envious of someone.
(d) Envy is the driving force behind achievement.
2. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
3. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(c) The right.
4. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(c) All of these.
5. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
(b) He is afraid of jealousy.
(c) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(d) He is afraid of envy.
6. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
(a) In the good times.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) In the bad times.
(d) Both of these.
7. What parries all blows?
(b) Not to get involved at all.
8. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
(a) All of these.
(b) The limitations of his allies.
(c) Whether or not it is his path.
(d) The reason for fighting.
9. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
(b) Two of these.
(c) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(d) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
10. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(b) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
(c) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(d) To make sure he is still on God's path.
11. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid the abyss.
(b) To keep himself focussed.
(c) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(d) To avoid larger calamities.
12. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You always do the wrong thing.
(b) You are too old to change.
(c) You're no good.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
13. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
14. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
(a) Without love, he is nothing.
(b) Without being loved he has no ambition.
(c) Without love, he cannot concentrate.
(d) Without love, he is weak.
15. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(b) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(c) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(d) He knows that many people depend on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
2. What two things does a Warrior possess?
3. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
4. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
5. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)