|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
(a) None of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) While he is innocent, he is vulnerable, and every Warrior must be at some point, vulnerable.
(d) In his childish innocence, he remains in contact with God.
2. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(b) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(c) He is the master of his sword.
(d) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To avoid the abyss.
(b) To avoid larger calamities.
(c) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
(d) To keep himself focussed.
4. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(b) He lives life in the moment.
(c) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(d) He never does anything he regrets.
5. What word is full of traps?
6. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(b) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(c) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(d) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
7. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(c) The right.
8. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That good health should never be wasted.
(b) That poor health is a penance.
(c) The blessing of good health.
(d) That life is short.
9. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they will never hear what is said.
(b) Freely without reservation.
(c) As if they were present and listening.
(d) Freely without thought.
10. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(b) Ill doings.
11. What does God teach us through death?
(b) The value of life.
(c) That he is in control.
(d) To respect life.
12. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(b) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(c) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
13. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) All of these.
(b) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(c) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(d) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
14. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(b) Never surrender.
(c) None of theses.
(d) Always act in the Light.
15. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
(a) He is afraid of jealousy.
(b) He is too preoccupied with trivialities.
(c) He is afraid of envy.
(d) He is afraid they won't come to pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
2. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
3. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
4. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
5. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)