|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(b) All of these.
(c) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(d) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
2. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Strength and wisdom.
(b) Force and forgiveness,
(c) Wisdom and Faith.
(d) Truth and Faith.
4. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
(b) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(c) Two of these.
(d) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
5. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(b) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(c) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(d) All of these.
6. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Has fun and plays.
(b) Ask childish questions.
(c) Talks nonsense,
(d) He makes fun of others.
7. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You always do the wrong thing.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(d) You are too old to change.
8. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Fear and desire.
(b) Desire and truth.
(c) Compassion and contempt.
(d) Desire and contempt.
9. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Negotiate a truce.
(b) Call for reinforcements.
(c) Fight on.
(d) Slaughter his enemy.
10. What does God teach us through death?
(a) The value of life.
(c) That he is in control.
(d) To respect life.
11. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
12. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(b) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(c) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(d) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
13. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
14. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) None of theses.
(b) Always act in the Light.
(d) Never surrender.
15. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) Freely without thought.
(b) As if they will never hear what is said.
(c) As if they were present and listening.
(d) Freely without reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
2. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
3. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
4. What do all believers know?
5. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)