|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
(b) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(c) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(d) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
2. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
(a) When one has fallen, one must get up.
(b) Challenges are never simple, and will often test all strength.
(c) The abyss is just another challenge sent by the angels to conquer fear.
(d) He will not drown by falling, but by keeping his head below the surface.
3. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(b) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(b) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(c) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(d) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
5. What word can become a trap?
6. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to blinking.
(b) Paying attention to breath.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) All of these.
7. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
8. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses every battle he enters.
(b) When he loses the ones he loves.
(c) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(d) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
9. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Transforms work into prayer.
(b) Tells his comrades to do it.
(c) Transforms work into meditation.
(d) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
10. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(a) The mother of the Warrior.
(b) The Warrior.
(c) The Warrior's life.
11. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(b) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(c) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(d) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
12. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) This is the time to be alert.
(b) He should be wary.
(c) Danger is near.
(d) All of these.
13. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(d) Ill doings.
14. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Talks nonsense,
(b) Ask childish questions.
(c) He makes fun of others.
(d) Has fun and plays.
15. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A mask of frigidity.
(b) A mask of disdain.
(c) A cloak of security.
(d) A mask of ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
2. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
3. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
4. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
5. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)