|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy underestimates him.
(b) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(c) When an enemy proves too violent.
(d) When an enemy overpowers him.
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) All of these.
(b) To talk to the warrior.
(c) To beat the teacher.
(d) To keep dialogue open.
3. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is always fighting for justice.
(b) He tempers his joy always.
(c) He is committed to his dreams.
(d) He is committed to his God.
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His heart and his mettle.
(d) His faith and his sword.
5. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
6. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) His heart.
(b) Some higher wisdom.
(c) The voices in his head.
7. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A bear.
8. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(b) A lack of enthusiasm.
9. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is the first to remember.
(b) All of these.
(c) He always pays homage.
(d) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
10. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(d) Neither of these.
11. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(b) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(c) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
12. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face judgement.
(b) Face embarrassment.
(c) Face ridicule.
(d) Face defeat.
13. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(c) All of these.
14. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(d) Strength of Will.
15. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Discipline.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Truth and Discipline.
(d) Rigor and Mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
2. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
3. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
4. What things help a Warrior in battle?
5. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)