|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Hopes, wisdom.
(d) Small, subtle.
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their instructors.
(b) His friends and his allies.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
4. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(c) All of these.
5. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(b) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(c) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(d) He freezes in uncertainty.
6. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
7. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
8. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
9. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) All of these.
(c) Other people's opinions.
10. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Win a battle.
(b) Teach himself.
11. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How likely am I to die?
12. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(b) John Locke.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Lao Tzu.
13. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Trust and wariness.
(b) None of these.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) Truth and dishonesty.
14. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is the first to remember.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) He always pays homage.
15. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy proves too violent.
(b) When an enemy underestimates him.
(c) When an enemy overpowers him.
(d) When an enemy outsmarts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
2. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
5. What works with a warrior?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)