|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Dreams, ambitions.
(b) Hopes, wisdom.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Children, thoughts.
2. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A lack of motivation.
(d) A moment of hesitation.
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) He has much to be grateful for.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to learn.
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their instructors.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(d) His friends and his allies.
5. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
6. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
7. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
8. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(b) All of these.
9. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(c) All of these.
(d) His ability to make decisions.
10. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(b) None of these.
(c) The ability to maintain composure.
(d) The ability to trick one's opponent.
11. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers feeling of decay.
(b) The archers own overactive desire.
(c) The archers breathlessness.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
12. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His friends.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His family.
(d) His beliefs.
13. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Someone who is deserving.
(c) Something worthwhile.
(d) Someone he trusts.
14. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(b) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(c) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(d) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
15. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(b) Mercy, humility.
(c) Fear, cowardice.
(d) Fear, humiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
2. Accumulating love brings what?
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
4. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
5. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)