|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
2. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How far have I developed my abilities?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How likely am I to die?
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents fear.
4. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A lack of motivation.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A moment of hesitation.
(d) A snake in the grass.
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To fight on behalf of justice.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To help his fellow man.
6. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his God.
(b) He is always fighting for justice.
(c) He is committed to his dreams.
(d) He tempers his joy always.
7. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) Inspiration and experience.
(b) His heart and his mettle.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) His faith and his sword.
8. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His dreams.
9. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) Himself, during meditation.
(d) His friends.
10. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(b) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(c) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(d) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
11. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never fails.
(b) Is often fearful.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
12. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
13. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
14. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(a) All roads.
15. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Teach himself.
(c) Win a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
3. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. What is life compared to?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)