|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(b) Strength of Will.
2. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His friends.
(d) Himself, during meditation.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
5. What works with a warrior?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Celestial forces.
6. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Fear, cowardice.
(b) Mercy, humility.
(c) Fear, humiliation.
7. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Judge the dreams of others.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
8. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(b) He always pays homage.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is the first to remember.
9. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
10. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(b) All of these.
(d) His ability to make decisions.
11. What does a warrior never carry with them?
12. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Lao Tzu.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) John Locke.
13. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To insist is favorable.
14. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Solitude and dependence.
(c) Truth and dishonesty.
(d) Trust and wariness.
15. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy underestimates him.
(b) When an enemy proves too violent.
(c) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(d) When an enemy overpowers him.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
4. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
5. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)