|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is the first to remember.
(b) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(c) All of these.
(d) He always pays homage.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) But this is just a disguise.
(c) All of these.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To help his fellow man.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To fight on behalf of justice.
6. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) Himself, during meditation.
(b) His family.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His friends.
7. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
8. What does a warrior see?
(a) Things that last.
(b) Things that are in flux.
(c) Things that no on else can.
(d) None of these.
9. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Lao Tzu.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) John Locke.
10. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents courage.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents fear.
11. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(d) All of these.
12. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
13. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war ends.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
14. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
15. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) All of these.
(c) To talk to the warrior.
(d) To beat the teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
3. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)