|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(c) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(c) All of these.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
5. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) All of these.
(b) In its sense of smell.
(c) In its speed.
(d) In it's legs.
6. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(d) Strength of Will.
7. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Truth and Discipline.
(b) Justice and Discipline.
(c) Rigor and Mercy.
(d) Justice and Mercy.
8. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are rude.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They don't know his tactics.
(d) They are jealous.
9. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(b) He is the first to remember.
(c) He always pays homage.
(d) All of these.
10. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) All of these.
(d) Other people's opinions.
11. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Is often fearful.
(b) Never falters.
(c) Perseveres to the end.
(d) Never fails.
12. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone who is deserving.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) Someone he trusts.
(d) A dream.
13. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
14. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
15. What does the body and soul need?
(a) New challenges.
(b) Hope and challenges.
(c) Faith and conviction.
(d) A new leader, worthy of respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
2. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)