|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(a) Slight exaggeration.
(c) All of these.
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(b) All of these.
3. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(c) Other people's opinions.
(d) All of these.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(b) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(b) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
6. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) His heart.
(b) Some higher wisdom.
(d) The voices in his head.
7. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A bear.
8. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
9. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to die?
10. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(b) The archers feeling of decay.
(c) The archers own overactive desire.
(d) The archers breathlessness.
11. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(a) His ability to make decisions.
(b) All of these.
12. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(b) How humanity should live.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) None of these.
13. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(c) The image of desirability.
(d) A crystal of clarity.
14. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) Someone he trusts.
(d) Someone who is deserving.
15. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A lack of motivation.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) A moment of hesitation.
(d) An invisible cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
4. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
5. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)