|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(b) All roads.
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(c) His ability to make decisions.
(d) All of these.
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A bear.
(b) A panther.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A lion.
5. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(b) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(c) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(d) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
6. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
7. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
8. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) None of these.
(b) How humanity should live.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) What every person is capable of achieving.
9. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His friends.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His family.
10. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents courage.
11. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To fight on behalf of justice.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To help his fellow man.
(d) Neither of these.
12. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(d) Both of these.
13. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the sides bury their dead.
14. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(d) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
15. What works with a warrior?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. A Warrior's actions are what?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)