|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(b) All of these.
(c) Slight exaggeration.
2. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy proves too violent.
(b) When an enemy overpowers him.
(c) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(d) When an enemy underestimates him.
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) Inspiration and experience.
(b) His courage and his bravery.
(c) His faith and his sword.
(d) His heart and his mettle.
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(b) A crystal of clarity.
(c) A flame of truth.
(d) The image of desirability.
5. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) None of these.
(d) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
6. What does the body and soul need?
(a) New challenges.
(b) Faith and conviction.
(c) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(d) Hope and challenges.
7. Accumulating love brings what?
8. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
9. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(c) His friends and his allies.
(d) Their instructors.
10. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Fear, cowardice.
(c) Fear, humiliation.
(d) Mercy, humility.
11. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) Himself, during meditation.
(b) His friends.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His family.
12. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(b) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(c) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(d) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
13. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Judge the dreams of others.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
14. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He is stubborn.
(d) He perseveres.
15. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His friends.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
2. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)