|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is life compared to?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A game of cards.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) A game of checkers.
2. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(d) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
3. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Feels no joy.
(c) Feels lonely.
(d) Is not encouraged.
4. What works with a warrior?
(b) Celestial forces.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Trust and acceptance.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Discipline and compassion.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
6. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Is often fearful.
(b) Never falters.
(c) Perseveres to the end.
(d) Never fails.
7. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) Trust in God.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to feign weakness.
(d) The ability to take down an opponent.
8. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He freezes in uncertainty.
(b) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(c) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(d) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
9. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Feeble minded fool.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
10. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(b) All of these.
(c) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(d) As a chance to be a better person.
11. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(b) The ability to maintain composure.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
12. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A moment of hesitation.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A lack of motivation.
13. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
14. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(c) He is the first to remember.
(d) He always pays homage.
15. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To help his fellow man.
(c) To fight on behalf of justice.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
3. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
4. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)