|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the body and soul need?
(a) Hope and challenges.
(b) A new leader, worthy of respect.
(c) New challenges.
(d) Faith and conviction.
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(c) Teach himself.
(d) Win a battle.
3. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His friends.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His family.
(d) His beliefs.
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Fear, humiliation.
(b) Mercy, humility.
(c) Fear, cowardice.
5. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(c) Strength of Will.
6. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has much to be grateful for.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to learn.
7. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
8. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his God.
(b) He is always fighting for justice.
(c) He tempers his joy always.
(d) He is committed to his dreams.
9. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he loves.
(b) Those he hates.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) His family.
10. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bear.
11. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To beat the teacher.
(b) To talk to the warrior.
(c) To keep dialogue open.
(d) All of these.
12. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
13. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(b) None of these.
(c) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
(d) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
14. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(d) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
15. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They don't know his tactics.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They are jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
5. In war, what is the key to victory?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)