|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(d) None of these.
3. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Mercy, humility.
(b) Fear, cowardice.
(d) Fear, humiliation.
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(a) Strength of Will.
5. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(c) His ability to make decisions.
(d) All of these.
6. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone he trusts.
(b) Someone who is deserving.
(c) Something worthwhile.
(d) A dream.
7. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) His heart and his mettle.
(c) Inspiration and experience.
(d) His courage and his bravery.
8. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he loves.
(b) Those he is indifferent to.
(c) Those he hates.
(d) His family.
9. What does a warrior never carry with them?
10. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
11. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its sense of smell.
(b) In its speed.
(c) All of these.
(d) In it's legs.
12. What does a warrior never resort to?
13. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Win a battle.
(c) Teach himself.
14. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is always fighting for justice.
(b) He is committed to his dreams.
(c) He is committed to his God.
(d) He tempers his joy always.
15. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) All of these.
(b) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(c) He shows them no mercy.
(d) He passes no judgement on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
2. What is the key to ones victory?
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)