|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To fight on behalf of justice.
(b) To help his fellow man.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) All of these.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) To beat the teacher.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
4. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The lay of the land.
(b) The direction he is headed.
(c) The firmness of his step.
(d) The way of the world.
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
6. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Perseveres to the end.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Is often fearful.
7. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
(c) The moves he learned in training.
8. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
9. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A lack of motivation.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A moment of hesitation.
(d) A snake in the grass.
10. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Judge the dreams of others.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
11. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(a) All of these.
12. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(b) What every person is capable of achieving.
(c) How humanity should live.
(d) None of these.
13. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(b) Some higher wisdom.
(c) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
14. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to die?
(b) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(c) How likely am I to win?
(d) How far have I developed my abilities?
15. What does a warrior never resort to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Accumulating love brings what?
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
4. What does the body and soul need?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)