|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(a) All of these.
3. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(b) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role that others have chosen for him.
4. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents heart.
(d) His opponents courage.
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his dreams.
(b) He is committed to his God.
(c) He tempers his joy always.
(d) He is always fighting for justice.
6. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
7. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) He shows them no mercy.
(b) All of these.
(c) He passes no judgement on them.
(d) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
8. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(b) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
9. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With utmost conviction.
(c) With courage.
(d) With a touch of madness.
10. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he loves.
(b) Those he hates.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) His family.
11. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Discipline and compassion.
(b) Trust and acceptance.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
12. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Both of these.
(b) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
13. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(b) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(c) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(d) He freezes in uncertainty.
14. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Lao Tzu.
(b) John Locke.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
15. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A game of cards.
(d) A poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)