|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) All of these.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
3. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The firmness of his step.
(b) The lay of the land.
(c) The direction he is headed.
(d) The way of the world.
4. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) Other people's opinions.
(b) All of these.
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
6. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Fear, cowardice.
(b) Mercy, humility.
(d) Fear, humiliation.
7. A Warrior's actions are what?
(b) Belied by ulterior motives.
8. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
9. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) His family.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) Those he loves.
10. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(b) When an enemy proves too violent.
(c) When an enemy overpowers him.
(d) When an enemy underestimates him.
11. What does a warrior never carry with them?
12. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) Fighting the right fight.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) How the war continues.
13. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents fear.
(d) His opponents courage.
14. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The seagull.
(b) The heron.
(c) The flamingo.
(d) The crane.
15. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To fight on behalf of justice.
(b) To help his fellow man.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
4. What works with a warrior?
5. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)