|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Hopes, wisdom.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Dreams, ambitions.
3. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) None of these.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(d) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Perseveres to the end.
(b) Is often fearful.
(c) Never fails.
(d) Never falters.
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) Himself, during meditation.
(c) His friends.
(d) His family.
6. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(b) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
7. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(b) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
8. What does a warrior never resort to?
9. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How far have I developed my abilities?
(c) How likely am I to die?
(d) How likely am I to win?
10. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the sides bury their dead.
(b) Fighting the right fight.
(c) How the war continues.
(d) How the war ends.
11. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Mercy, humility.
(b) Fear, humiliation.
(d) Fear, cowardice.
12. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers feeling of decay.
(b) The archers breathlessness.
(c) The archers own overactive desire.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
13. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Judge the dreams of others.
(d) Neither of these.
14. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
15. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) His heart and his mettle.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) Inspiration and experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works with a warrior?
2. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
4. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
5. What is life compared to?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)