|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(d) A lack of enthusiasm.
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They will never truly understand him.
(d) They are rude.
3. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(a) His ability to make decisions.
(d) All of these.
4. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(b) And upon examination usually is.
(c) But this is just a disguise.
(d) All of these.
6. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) His friends and his allies.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(d) Their instructors.
7. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(b) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(c) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(d) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
8. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) A lack of motivation.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A moment of hesitation.
9. A Warrior's actions are what?
(d) Belied by ulterior motives.
10. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(d) It is difficult to account for every situation.
11. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers own overactive desire.
(b) The archers feeling of decay.
(c) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(d) The archers breathlessness.
12. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(b) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(c) The ability to maintain composure.
(d) None of these.
13. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his God.
(b) He is committed to his dreams.
(c) He is always fighting for justice.
(d) He tempers his joy always.
14. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Lao Tzu.
15. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Fear, cowardice.
(c) Mercy, humility.
(d) Fear, humiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is life compared to?
2. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
3. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
5. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)