|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(b) All of these.
2. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(d) None of these.
3. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) Those he loves.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) His family.
4. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He freezes in uncertainty.
(b) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(c) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(d) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(c) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
6. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To be strong is favorable.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
7. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With detachment.
(c) With a touch of madness.
(d) With courage.
8. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(b) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(c) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(d) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
9. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) All of these.
10. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents courage.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents heart.
11. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A bear.
(b) A panther.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
12. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Both of these.
(b) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
13. What does a warrior never carry with them?
14. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(b) Other people's opinions.
(c) All of these.
15. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(c) All of these.
(d) Slight exaggeration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
3. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)