|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(a) The mother of the Warrior.
(b) The Warrior's life.
(d) The Warrior.
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(a) All of these.
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(b) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(c) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(d) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
5. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Fight on.
(b) Call for reinforcements.
(c) Negotiate a truce.
(d) Slaughter his enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
2. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
3. What is the third commandment that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
4. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)