|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A panther.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
(a) Goes to his neighbor and seeks reassurance.
(b) All of these.
(c) Goes to his family and seeks their solace.
(d) Goes to his tent and meditates.
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) What every person is capable of achieving.
(b) How humanity should live.
(c) None of these.
(d) A standard that all people should adhere to.
5. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does a Warrior fight?
2. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
3. "All problems seem very simple ________."
4. What does a Warrior do in moments of rage?
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)