|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) He is the first to remember.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) All of these.
2. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) John Locke.
(b) Lao Tzu.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
3. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to maintain composure.
(b) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) A crystal of clarity.
(c) The image of desirability.
(d) A spark from the Soul of the World.
5. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
(a) " I fought for something and did not succeed. I lost the first battle."
(b) " Since at first I did not succeed, my dream is not worth pursuing."
(c) " I fought and lost, but can succeed if I try again."
(d) " I lost this battle, so this must not be my path."
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't emotional rubbish consist of?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
4. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
5. What does a Warrior do in moments of rage?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)