|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He lives life in the moment.
(b) He never does anything he regrets.
(c) He undoes the wrong he has done.
(d) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) The blessing of good health.
(b) That poor health is a penance.
(c) That life is short.
(d) That good health should never be wasted.
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
2. What two things does a Warrior possess?
3. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
4. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)