|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Fight on.
(b) Negotiate a truce.
(c) Call for reinforcements.
(d) Slaughter his enemy.
2. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What kind of advice would the Warriors neighbor give him?
(a) When to fertilize thoughts.
(b) When to sow actions.
(c) All of these.
(d) When to water conquests.
4. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To insist is favorable.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
5. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(b) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
2. What is life compared to?
3. What does the Arabic proverb say?
4. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)