|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(b) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior belittle other people's problems that he considers to be petty?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He doesn't want to lose anyone elses' respect.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Problems are relative to the person.
3. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his dreams.
(b) He is committed to his God.
(c) He is always fighting for justice.
(d) He tempers his joy always.
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior hit someone or take his anger out on someone weaker?
(a) He is always in control of his emotions.
(b) Cruelty is not an emotion that a Warrior will allow himself to feel.
(c) All of these.
(d) No one ever knows the consequences of their own cruelty.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
3. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
4. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior keep the emotions that once marked his existence?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)