|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He tempers his joy always.
(b) He is always fighting for justice.
(c) He is committed to his dreams.
(d) He is committed to his God.
2. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
3. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) All of these.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
4. "All problems seem very simple ________."
(a) Before they pile up.
(b) When a lack of focus is paid to them.
(c) Once they have been resolved.
(d) From someone elses' eyes.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) How humanity should live.
(b) What every person is capable of achieving.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
2. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
5. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)