|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone who is deserving.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) Someone he trusts.
(d) A dream.
3. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Tells his comrades to do it.
(b) Transforms work into meditation.
(c) Transforms work into prayer.
(d) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(b) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
5. What kind of advice would the Warriors neighbor give him?
(a) All of these.
(b) When to sow actions.
(c) When to fertilize thoughts.
(d) When to water conquests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can regrets kill?
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
3. What works with a warrior?
4. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
5. What is a great victory made up of?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)