|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In its speed.
(b) All of these.
(c) In its sense of smell.
(d) In it's legs.
2. A Warrior of the Light is never _______.
(a) Able to ask for help.
(b) Able to commit a bad act on someone else.
(c) Able to admit he was wrong.
(d) Afraid to ask forgiveness.
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
(a) If he can be assured of a decent lesson from his mistake.
(b) Only if he is sure that he can win.
(c) Only if it is absolutely necessary.
(d) Only if conflict cannot be resolved in any other way.
4. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
(a) He must always remain on the path of the Light.
(b) He is an instrument of the light and incapable of hearing these things.
(c) He must not allow himself to fight for an unjust cause.
(d) He is the master of his sword.
5. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
2. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
3. Why does a Warrior trust others?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
5. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)