|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A cloak of security.
(b) A mask of ice.
(c) A mask of frigidity.
(d) A mask of disdain.
2. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You are too old to change.
(b) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
(c) You're no good.
(d) You always do the wrong thing.
3. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Those who have offended him in the past.
(d) Those who have loved him in the past.
4. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(b) All of these.
(c) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(d) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
5. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
2. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
3. What is the third commandment that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
4. A Warrior of the Light is never _______.
5. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)