|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) All of these.
(b) Danger is near.
(c) This is the time to be alert.
(d) He should be wary.
2. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(b) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
3. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) None of these.
(b) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(c) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(d) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Something worthwhile.
(b) Someone who is deserving.
(c) Someone he trusts.
(d) A dream.
5. What does the ability to feel sadness prove?
(a) The Warrior's soul is still alive.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That the Warrior hasn't given up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
3. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)