|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(b) All of these.
(c) And upon examination usually is.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
2. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
(a) Those that don't interest him.
(b) None of these.
(c) Those on battlefields he doesn't know.
(d) Those that are not his own.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that many people depend on him.
(b) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(c) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(d) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
4. In what way does fear manifest itself?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What does a Warrior not know?
(a) All of these.
(b) Where he came from/where he is going.
(c) God's motivations and plans.
(d) Where his path is going to take him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
2. A Warrior doesn't go into battle without knowing what?
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
5. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)