|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Was I just and righteous?
(b) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
(c) Did I win the battle?
(d) Did I fight the good fight?
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the sides bury their dead.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(b) He freezes in uncertainty.
(c) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(d) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) He should be wary.
(b) All of these.
(c) This is the time to be alert.
(d) Danger is near.
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they were present and listening.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) Freely without reservation.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
2. What does a Warrior not know?
3. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
5. What is a great victory made up of?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)