|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never carry with them?
2. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
(a) The consequences.
(b) The outcome.
(c) The people involved.
(d) The intention.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They don't know his tactics.
(b) They will never truly understand him.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They are jealous.
4. What generation does a Warrior think about before making an important decision?
(a) The second generation.
(b) The third generation.
(c) The fifth generation of his line.
(d) The sixth generation.
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A bear.
(b) A panther.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
2. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
3. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
5. What does a Warrior not pay attention to?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)