|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
2. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(b) It stops problems from arising.
(c) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
(d) It makes a Warrior always aware.
3. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With courage.
(c) With a touch of madness.
(d) With detachment.
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
5. Why does a Warrior trust others?
(a) God speaks from many forms.
(b) First, he trusts himself.
(c) All of these.
(d) Angels speak through the mouths of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do in moments of rage?
2. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)