|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To insist is favorable.
(d) To respect oneself is to respect life.
2. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(c) Strength of Will.
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that many people depend on him.
(b) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(c) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(d) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
5. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
3. Why does a Warrior trust others?
4. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
5. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)