|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) His faith and his sword.
(c) His heart and his mettle.
(d) Inspiration and experience.
2. Why does the Warrior help others?
(a) All of these.
(b) It makes him look better in the eyes of his peers.
(c) Helping others makes him feel good.
(d) If he doesn't, nobody will.
3. A Warrior of the Light is never _______.
(a) Afraid to ask forgiveness.
(b) Able to admit he was wrong.
(c) Able to commit a bad act on someone else.
(d) Able to ask for help.
4. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
(a) Both of these.
(b) In his childish innocence, he remains in contact with God.
(c) While he is innocent, he is vulnerable, and every Warrior must be at some point, vulnerable.
(d) None of these.
5. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(b) The Warrior.
(c) The Warrior's life.
(d) The mother of the Warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third commandment that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
2. What kind of advice would the Warriors neighbor give him?
3. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
4. What word can become a trap?
5. What word is full of traps?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)