|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To fight on behalf of justice.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To help his fellow man.
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(b) All of these.
(c) And upon examination usually is.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
3. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(b) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(c) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(d) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
4. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) All of these.
(b) He should be wary.
(c) Danger is near.
(d) This is the time to be alert.
5. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
(c) Ill doings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
2. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
3. What parries all blows?
4. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
5. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)