|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they were present and listening.
(b) Freely without thought.
(c) Freely without reservation.
(d) As if they will never hear what is said.
2. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A moment of hesitation.
(d) A lack of motivation.
3. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
(a) Did I win the battle?
(b) Was I just and righteous?
(c) Did I fight the good fight?
(d) Was I the hand of God on Earth?
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) All of these.
(b) And upon examination usually is.
(c) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) His family.
(b) Himself, during meditation.
(c) His friends.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
3. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
4. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
5. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)