|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
(a) This is the time to be alert.
(b) All of these.
(c) He should be wary.
(d) Danger is near.
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With detachment.
(c) With a touch of madness.
(d) With courage.
3. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(a) A lack of enthusiasm.
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
5. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
(b) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(c) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(d) To make sure his intentions are pure.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
2. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
5. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)