|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior not pay attention to?
(a) His garden.
(b) His opponent.
(c) His neighbors garden.
(d) Those that want him to lead his life as they see fit.
2. Why does the Warrior help others?
(a) It makes him look better in the eyes of his peers.
(b) If he doesn't, nobody will.
(c) Helping others makes him feel good.
(d) All of these.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior hit someone or take his anger out on someone weaker?
(a) Cruelty is not an emotion that a Warrior will allow himself to feel.
(b) No one ever knows the consequences of their own cruelty.
(c) He is always in control of his emotions.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(b) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(c) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(d) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
2. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
3. Why doesn't the Warrior ever listen to what the devil has to say?
4. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)