|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy underestimates him.
(b) When an enemy proves too violent.
(c) When an enemy overpowers him.
(d) When an enemy outsmarts him.
2. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both will help him if given the chance.
(b) That he will never succeed.
(c) That he is always in the wrong.
(d) That both sides say the same thing.
3. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses the ones he loves.
(b) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(c) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(d) When he loses every battle he enters.
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) He passes no judgement on them.
(b) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(c) All of these.
(d) He shows them no mercy.
5. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He pays them back one hundred fold.
(b) He justifies his actions.
(c) He rights the wrong he did them.
(d) He begs for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
2. Why, when a Warrior is defeated, he immediately goes back to battle?
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
4. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
5. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)