|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
(a) He doesn't want to cause pointless suffering nor abandon his path.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He knows that people might be either harmed or benefit from his behavior.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That he is always in the wrong.
(b) That both will help him if given the chance.
(c) That both sides say the same thing.
(d) That he will never succeed.
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
4. What does a Warrior do in moments of rage?
(a) Vents his anger in conversation.
(b) Screams out loud.
(c) Maintains composure.
(d) Punch a rock and bruise his hand.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(b) That he is lacking something.
(c) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(d) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
2. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
3. How can regrets kill?
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
5. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)