|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(b) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(c) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(d) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) The voices in his head.
(b) Some higher wisdom.
(d) His heart.
3. What is the third commandment that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
(a) We must accept all punishments. We are guilty.
(b) People who have fun are childish. Remain tense at all times.
(c) Fear is a warning. We don't want to take any risks.
(d) Other people know what is best for us because they have more experience.
4. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(b) A lack of enthusiasm.
5. What parries all blows?
(c) Not to get involved at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. How many commandments are there that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
4. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
5. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)