|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
(b) Renewed vigor.
2. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Desire and contempt.
(b) Fear and desire.
(c) Compassion and contempt.
(d) Desire and truth.
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What is the third commandment that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
(a) Fear is a warning. We don't want to take any risks.
(b) Other people know what is best for us because they have more experience.
(c) We must accept all punishments. We are guilty.
(d) People who have fun are childish. Remain tense at all times.
5. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The way of the world.
(b) The firmness of his step.
(c) The direction he is headed.
(d) The lay of the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is the world compared to?
2. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
4. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
5. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)