|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(d) The right.
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(c) The ability to maintain composure.
(d) The ability to trick one's opponent.
3. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(b) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
4. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
2. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
5. How many commandments are there that a Warrior of the Light can never obey?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)