|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(b) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(c) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(d) He freezes in uncertainty.
2. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(b) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
(c) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
(d) None of these.
3. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to breath.
(b) All of these.
(c) Noticing the things around him.
(d) Paying attention to blinking.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) How humanity should live.
(b) None of these.
(c) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(d) What every person is capable of achieving.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(c) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(d) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In war, what is the key to victory?
2. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
5. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)