|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With courage.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With a touch of madness.
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is not encouraged.
(b) Is pained.
(c) Feels no joy.
(d) Feels lonely.
3. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Discipline and compassion.
(b) Truth and betrayal.
(c) Trust and acceptance.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
5. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents courage.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents heart.
(d) His opponents fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arabic proverb say?
2. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
3. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)