|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) Some higher wisdom.
(c) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
(b) The archers breathlessness.
(c) The archers feeling of decay.
(d) The archers own overactive desire.
3. What word can become a trap?
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) A dream.
(b) Something worthwhile.
(c) Someone he trusts.
(d) Someone who is deserving.
5. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(b) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(c) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words give a Warrior renewed strength?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)