|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Strength and wisdom.
(b) Force and forgiveness,
(c) Wisdom and Faith.
(d) Truth and Faith.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
(c) He might never go back to battle.
(d) He could get lazy.
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His faith and his sword.
(b) His courage and his bravery.
(c) His heart and his mettle.
(d) Inspiration and experience.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(b) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(c) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(d) He knows that many people depend on him.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
5. What does God teach us through death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)