|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can regrets kill?
(a) They make someone feel bad.
(b) They eat away the soul of a person.
(c) They are the main cause of loneliness.
(d) They eat away at the confidence of a person.
2. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have offended him in the past.
(c) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(d) Those who have loved him in the past.
4. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
5. Why does a Warrior defend his ideas in public?
(a) So he may gain the conviction and trust of his friends and allies.
(b) Fighting for what is just and righteous always leads to women and wine.
(c) So he can pass off the image of a just, and righteous person.
(d) After you have done so, you make an effort to live accordingly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior share his knowledge of the path with others?
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
3. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)