|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ability to maintain composure.
(c) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
2. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That life is short.
(b) That good health should never be wasted.
(c) That poor health is a penance.
(d) The blessing of good health.
3. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(a) All of these.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(b) He knows that many people depend on him.
(c) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
(d) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
5. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
(b) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(c) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(d) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
4. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
5. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)