|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(b) All of these.
2. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(c) All of these.
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy underestimates him.
(b) When an enemy overpowers him.
(c) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(d) When an enemy proves too violent.
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he hates.
(b) Those he loves.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) His family.
5. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Strength and wisdom.
(b) Force and forgiveness,
(c) Truth and Faith.
(d) Wisdom and Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a warrior balance?
2. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
3. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
4. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)