|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
3. How can regrets kill?
(a) They eat away at the confidence of a person.
(b) They eat away the soul of a person.
(c) They make someone feel bad.
(d) They are the main cause of loneliness.
4. Why does the Warrior look into the dark places in his soul?
(a) To make sure he is not asking for the wrong things.
(b) To make sure his intentions are pure.
(c) To make sure he is still on God's path.
(d) To make sure that he can succeed in his endeavors.
5. What do all believers know?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he can overcome any odds.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
2. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
3. What choice does the Warrior make when he has lost enthusiasm?
4. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)