|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the important lesson to be learned in illness?
(a) That life is short.
(b) The blessing of good health.
(c) That poor health is a penance.
(d) That good health should never be wasted.
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) In it's legs.
(b) In its sense of smell.
(c) In its speed.
(d) All of these.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(b) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(c) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
(d) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
4. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is lacking something.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. What does a warrior never resort to?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)