|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents fear.
(d) His opponents courage.
3. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He never does anything he regrets.
(b) He lives life in the moment.
(c) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(d) He undoes the wrong he has done.
4. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(d) The strikes he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing a Warrior will not put up with?
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
3. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
4. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)