|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His beliefs.
3. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(b) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(c) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(d) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
5. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(b) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(c) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(d) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior speak of others?
2. Why does a Warrior seek out love?
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
5. In what way does fear manifest itself?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)