|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
(a) You always do the wrong thing.
(b) You're no good.
(c) You are too old to change.
(d) You can do whatever you want, you're favored.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior give up when he is uninspired on his path?
(a) He knows that no one can be enthused all the time.
(b) He knows that many people depend on him.
(c) He knows that he will get what he wants if he maintains a positive outlook.
(d) He knows his angel of inspiration has stepped away for a moment.
3. What is the affect of over anxiety?
(a) It makes a Warrior always aware.
(b) It banishes every trace of joy from life.
(c) It stops problems from arising.
(d) It makes a Warrior ever prepared.
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) All of these.
(c) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(d) But this is just a disguise.
5. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He is always prepared.
(b) He utilizes everything at his command.
(c) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(d) He uses different techniques in different situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
2. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
5. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)