|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
3. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
(a) All of these.
(b) In it's legs.
(c) In its speed.
(d) In its sense of smell.
4. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(c) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(d) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
5. Accumulating love brings what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
2. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
3. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
5. Why do people think a Warrior doesn't discuss his plans?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)