|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To persevere is favorable.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To be strong is favorable.
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) He is the first to remember.
3. For what purpose does a Warrior invite Evil into his tent?
(a) To learn of nefarious things he could do.
(b) To know for sure what path to seek out.
(c) To tire Evil out.
(d) To know for sure that he is always in the right.
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never falters.
(b) Perseveres to the end.
(c) Is often fearful.
(d) Never fails.
5. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A lack of motivation.
(b) A moment of hesitation.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) An invisible cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
2. Why does a Warrior trust others?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
5. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)