|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(c) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(d) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
2. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
3. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(c) All of these.
4. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have loved him in the past.
(b) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Those who have offended him in the past.
(d) Those who have defeated him in the past.
5. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to be grateful for.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) None of these.
(d) He is never through learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
2. The true companions of a Warrior are with him when?
3. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
4. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)