|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(b) Feeble minded fool.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
2. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
(a) His king.
(c) His country.
(d) His friends.
3. Warriors are of the Light if they what?
(a) Always act in the Light.
(c) Never surrender.
(d) None of theses.
4. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) None of these.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) Trust and wariness.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Celestial forces.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
4. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)