|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(b) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(c) None of these.
(d) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With utmost conviction.
(d) With courage.
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They don't know his tactics.
(c) They are rude.
(d) They will never truly understand him.
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
5. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Truth and dishonesty.
(b) Trust and wariness.
(c) Solitude and dependence.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
2. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
3. How can regrets kill?
4. What is life compared to?
5. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)