|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have dreams.
(b) I have a vision.
(c) I know we can do this.
(d) I have hope.
2. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
(a) A cloak of security.
(b) A mask of frigidity.
(c) A mask of ice.
(d) A mask of disdain.
3. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(b) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
4. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
(a) His king.
(c) His country.
(d) His friends.
5. An enemy approaches a Warrior with a bag full of what?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
2. What does a warrior never resort to?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. What is the best gift a victory can bring?
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)