|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) A taste for the Good Fight.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) All of these.
(d) Love and affection.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents heart.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents energy.
(d) His opponents courage.
3. What practice is a powerful tool for the promotion of inner growth?
(a) Paying attention to blinking.
(b) All of these.
(c) Paying attention to breath.
(d) Noticing the things around him.
4. What does the Arabic proverb say?
(a) "God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots."
(b) Two of these.
(c) "Let your actions speak volumes, and your words little."
(d) "God judges a tree not by its fruits but by its roots."
5. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(a) All of these.
(d) Slight exaggeration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. How does a Warrior speak of others?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)