|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a Warrior of the Light adaptable?
(a) He can make a spear out of eggshells.
(b) He utilizes everything at his command.
(c) He uses different techniques in different situations.
(d) He is always prepared.
2. Why does a Warrior trust others?
(a) First, he trusts himself.
(b) God speaks from many forms.
(c) Angels speak through the mouths of others.
(d) All of these.
3. Which of these are things that line the side of the door the Warrior is trying to open?
(a) Desire and truth.
(b) Compassion and contempt.
(c) Desire and contempt.
(d) Fear and desire.
4. How does a Warrior speak of others?
(a) As if they will never hear what is said.
(b) As if they were present and listening.
(c) Freely without reservation.
(d) Freely without thought.
5. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these comments does a Warrior not hear when he does the wrong thing?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
4. What does the body and soul need?
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)