|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Talks nonsense,
(b) Has fun and plays.
(c) Ask childish questions.
(d) He makes fun of others.
2. What does a Warrior do when he is faced with a monotonous task?
(a) Tells his comrades to do it.
(b) Utilizes the time to go over something that bothers him.
(c) Transforms work into prayer.
(d) Transforms work into meditation.
3. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(b) A lack of enthusiasm.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) None of these.
(b) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) How humanity should live.
5. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(c) All of these.
(d) Other people's opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
2. What does a warrior never resort to?
3. What do people wear to disguise a heart of fire?
4. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
5. What question does a Warrior ask himself at the end of a battle?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)