|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(a) All of these.
2. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A game of checkers.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game of cards.
3. Why does a Warrior have no regrets?
(a) He has his companions to blame for his faults.
(b) He lives life in the moment.
(c) He never does anything he regrets.
(d) He undoes the wrong he has done.
4. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(b) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
(c) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(d) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
3. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
4. What things does a warrior balance?
5. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)