|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior focus on the small things?
(a) To keep himself focussed.
(b) To avoid the abyss.
(c) To avoid larger calamities.
(d) To keep himself ever present in the battle.
2. What word can become a trap?
3. A Warrior of the Light does not accept what from his enemy?
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) All of these.
(b) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(c) He passes no judgement on them.
(d) He shows them no mercy.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(c) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(d) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does a Warrior fight?
2. What does a Warrior look at when examining an action?
3. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
4. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
5. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)