|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 96-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(b) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(c) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(d) He freezes in uncertainty.
2. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
4. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
5. What of these is not one of the five rules of combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these battles does a Warrior fight?
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)