|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does a knight write in the place of his previous life?
2. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(b) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) A taste for the Good Fight.
(b) All of these.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Love and affection.
4. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have defeated him in the past.
(b) Those who have loved him in the past.
(c) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(d) Those who have offended him in the past.
5. What works with a warrior?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Celestial forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
2. To whom does a Warrior offer his conquests?
3. At what point does a Warrior fight?
4. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
5. What word can become a trap?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)