|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents fear.
(b) His opponents energy.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents heart.
3. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(c) The right.
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(b) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(c) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(d) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A bear.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
3. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
4. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
5. At what point does a Warrior fight?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)