|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
2. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(c) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
(d) Both of these.
3. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) And upon examination usually is.
(b) But this is just a disguise.
(c) All of these.
(d) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
4. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
5. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) An invisible cell.
(c) A moment of hesitation.
(d) A lack of motivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's actions are what?
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
3. What is a dignified, not cowardly, gesture?
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)