|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior never resort to?
2. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He begs for forgiveness.
(b) He rights the wrong he did them.
(c) He pays them back one hundred fold.
(d) He justifies his actions.
3. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
(a) Makes sure faith still burns in his soul.
(b) Makes sure his heart is satisfied.
(c) Takes stock in a situation and makes sure he is just.
(d) Makes sure his sword is sharp.
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With courage.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With a touch of madness.
5. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As an opportunity to transform himself.
(b) As a chance to be a better person.
(c) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
3. What word is full of traps?
4. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
5. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)