|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the war continues.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(b) His ability to make decisions.
(c) All of these.
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
4. What two things does a Warrior possess?
(a) Strength and wisdom.
(b) Wisdom and Faith.
(c) Force and forgiveness,
(d) Truth and Faith.
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To help his fellow man.
(c) To fight on behalf of justice.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
2. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
3. What does a warrior see?
4. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)