|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all believers know?
(a) That for each defeat are two victories in his favor.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That he can overcome any odds.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(c) Their instructors.
(d) His friends and his allies.
3. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(d) The right.
4. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
(b) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(c) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(d) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
5. What parries all blows?
(a) Not to get involved at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
2. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
5. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)