|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) Fighting the right fight.
(b) How the sides bury their dead.
(c) How the war ends.
(d) How the war continues.
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
(a) The ability to trick one's opponent.
(b) The ability to maintain composure.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
3. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(b) None of these.
(c) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
(d) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
4. What does a Warrior do in the silence?
(a) He trains himself in the use of the sword and keeps his eye on the horizon.
(b) He puts down his armor and weapons and relaxes.
(c) He talks to people and gets an idea of their battle strategy.
(d) All of these.
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A flame of truth.
(b) A crystal of clarity.
(c) The image of desirability.
(d) A spark from the Soul of the World.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)