|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior say at the beginning of a struggle?
(a) I have a vision.
(b) I have dreams.
(c) I have hope.
(d) I know we can do this.
2. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) How likely am I to win?
(b) How likely am I to die?
(c) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(d) How far have I developed my abilities?
3. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) John Locke.
(b) Lao Tzu.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
4. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He justifies his actions.
(b) He rights the wrong he did them.
(c) He begs for forgiveness.
(d) He pays them back one hundred fold.
5. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
2. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
3. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
4. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
5. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)