|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To keep dialogue open.
(b) To beat the teacher.
(c) All of these.
(d) To talk to the warrior.
2. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Feeble minded fool.
(d) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
3. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(a) A lack of enthusiasm.
4. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A lion.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A tiger.
5. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Someone he trusts.
(b) Someone who is deserving.
(c) A dream.
(d) Something worthwhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
2. In war, what is the key to victory?
3. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)