|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
2. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
3. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
(a) Ask childish questions.
(b) He makes fun of others.
(c) Talks nonsense,
(d) Has fun and plays.
4. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
(c) The right.
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) All of these.
(b) He passes no judgement on them.
(c) He shows them no mercy.
(d) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. What does it mean to a Warrior when things go silent?
4. What does a Warrior do when faced with anxiety?
5. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)