|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(b) Rene Descartes.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Lao Tzu.
2. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) All of these.
(c) Other people's opinions.
3. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
4. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(b) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
5. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
(a) He knows that he has always done the best he could.
(b) He knows that he can benefit from the company of the light.
(c) He is loved and has faith in everything going according to plans.
(d) He knows he is only an instrument of the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
3. In what way does fear manifest itself?
4. He does not ask anyone else for ______ to wield his sword.
5. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)