|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(c) All of these.
2. Why does a Warrior not threaten people?
(a) All of these.
(b) Running ones mouth is not a part of combat training.
(c) He is faced with public ridicule when he backs down.
(d) His sword was not meant to be used by the mouth.
3. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
4. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
(a) He must always be kept at a distance from his enemies.
(b) If he allows himself to grow careless, he might lose his life.
(c) He must always come out the victor in battle.
(d) Each blow has to have the strength and skill of all the Warriors before him.
5. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The crane.
(c) The heron.
(d) The seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior proud of people saying he talks nonsense?
2. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
3. What word is full of traps?
4. Why does a Warrior trust others?
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)