|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never falters.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Perseveres to the end.
(d) Is often fearful.
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is the first to remember.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior rest for longer than he should?
(a) He is not in full control of his faculties.
(b) He might never go back to battle.
(c) He could get lazy.
(d) Time can pass like a Sunday afternoon.
4. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A lion.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
3. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
4. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
5. What does a Warrior not do when faced with a pause in the struggle?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)