|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(a) Slight exaggeration.
(d) All of these.
2. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
(a) That both sides say the same thing.
(b) That he is always in the wrong.
(c) That he will never succeed.
(d) That both will help him if given the chance.
3. What does a Warrior do if he is confronted with someone he has wronged in the past?
(a) He justifies his actions.
(b) He rights the wrong he did them.
(c) He begs for forgiveness.
(d) He pays them back one hundred fold.
4. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A panther.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
5. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(c) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(d) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
2. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
3. Why is a Warrior scared of making important decisions?
4. What does a warrior see?
5. What does a Warrior know when he has fallen into an abyss, and he is unsure of whether he will get out?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)