|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
2. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses the ones he loves.
(b) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
(c) When he loses every battle he enters.
(d) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
3. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
(a) The people with whom he shares the battlefield.
(b) Their instructors.
(c) Their parents.
(d) His friends and his allies.
4. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(c) All of these.
(d) Other people's opinions.
5. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Judge the dreams of others.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
2. What is a Warrior surprised to hear when he listens to his conscience?
3. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
4. In what regard doesn't a Warrior behave like a child?
5. Why does a Warrior trust others?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)