|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Warrior is as wise as a(n) _____ and as innocent as a ______."
(a) Dolphin, kitten.
(b) Owl, fawn.
(c) Elephant, child.
(d) Serpent, dove.
2. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His family.
(c) His friends.
(d) His beliefs.
3. A Warrior never fights with anyone who does not deserve what?
(a) The trust of his sword.
(b) The honor of combat.
(c) The blood from his veins.
(d) The blade of his sword.
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) Those he loves.
(b) Those he is indifferent to.
(c) Those he hates.
(d) His family.
5. A Warrior's actions are what?
(b) Belied by ulterior motives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior see?
2. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
3. What is a capital sin to a Warrior?
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)