|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not talk about his defeats?
(a) He is often afraid of being known as weak.
(b) He is not a goat and therefore doesn't bleat.
(c) He doesn't want to appear a coward, instead being a pinnacle of heroism.
(d) He cannot waste energy on words that can do nothing.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(b) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To talk to the warrior.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) All of these.
(d) To beat the teacher.
5. What is the source of the Warriors strength?
(a) Those who have loved him in the past.
(b) Those who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Those who have offended him in the past.
(d) Those who have defeated him in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior calm and secure?
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
3. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
4. In what way does fear manifest itself?
5. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)