|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The way of the world.
(b) The lay of the land.
(c) The firmness of his step.
(d) The direction he is headed.
2. Who decides what a Warrior will never do?
(a) The mother of the Warrior.
(c) The Warrior.
(d) The Warrior's life.
3. What does a warrior never carry with them?
4. When does a Warrior know that he is in a crisis?
(a) When he loses the ones he loves.
(b) When he is separated from things he has always loved.
(c) When he loses every battle he enters.
(d) When he is lonely and there is no one beside him.
5. If a battle carries on with neither wins nor losses, what does a Warrior do?
(a) Slaughter his enemy.
(b) Fight on.
(c) Call for reinforcements.
(d) Negotiate a truce.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
2. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. What does a warrior of the light know?
5. Why is a Warrior constantly trying to improve himself?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)