|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has much to learn.
(c) He is never through learning.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He always pays homage.
(b) He is the first to remember.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
3. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
4. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His faith and his sword.
(d) His heart and his mettle.
5. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(b) None of these.
(c) What every person is capable of achieving.
(d) How humanity should live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
3. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)