|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
(a) The archers feeling of decay.
(b) The archers own overactive desire.
(c) The archers breathlessness.
(d) The archers unmitigated enthusiasm.
2. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(c) A lack of enthusiasm.
3. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents courage.
(c) His opponents fear.
(d) His opponents heart.
4. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he is lacking something.
(b) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
5. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) He passes no judgement on them.
(b) He shows them no mercy.
(c) All of these.
(d) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
2. Accumulating love brings what?
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
5. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)