|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is not encouraged.
(b) Feels lonely.
(c) Is pained.
(d) Feels no joy.
2. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Trust and wariness.
(b) Truth and dishonesty.
(c) None of these.
(d) Solitude and dependence.
3. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Rigor and Mercy.
(b) Justice and Mercy.
(c) Justice and Discipline.
(d) Truth and Discipline.
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Feeble minded fool.
(b) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(c) Role that others have chosen for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
3. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
4. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)