|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) A moment of hesitation.
(c) An invisible cell.
(d) A lack of motivation.
2. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He is stubborn.
(d) He perseveres.
3. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
4. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) The voices in his head.
(b) His heart.
(c) Some higher wisdom.
5. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(b) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(c) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(d) It is difficult to account for every situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
2. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
3. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
4. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
5. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)