|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior's actions are what?
(c) Belied by ulterior motives.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
3. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(a) Mercy, humility.
(c) Fear, humiliation.
(d) Fear, cowardice.
4. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
(a) Something worthwhile.
(b) Someone he trusts.
(c) Someone who is deserving.
(d) A dream.
5. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
2. What things help a Warrior in battle?
3. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
4. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
5. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)