|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
(b) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(c) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(d) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
2. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) He perseveres.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He is stubborn.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(d) All of these.
4. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Is often fearful.
(b) Perseveres to the end.
(c) Never fails.
(d) Never falters.
5. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The lay of the land.
(b) The way of the world.
(c) The direction he is headed.
(d) The firmness of his step.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
4. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)