|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With detachment.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With utmost conviction.
(d) With courage.
2. Accumulating love brings what?
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Love and affection.
(b) A taste for the Good Fight.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) All of these.
4. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(b) All of these.
5. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(b) When an enemy overpowers him.
(c) When an enemy underestimates him.
(d) When an enemy proves too violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
2. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
3. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
5. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)