|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it not the Warrior's responsibility to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Waste time criticizing other people's decisions.
(d) Judge the dreams of others.
2. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
(b) Fear, humiliation.
(c) Fear, cowardice.
(d) Mercy, humility.
3. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(a) Strength of Will.
4. What is life compared to?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A game of cards.
(c) A game of checkers.
(d) A poker game.
5. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(b) Other people's opinions.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
2. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
3. Accumulating love brings what?
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)