|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Hopes, wisdom.
(d) Small, subtle.
4. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(b) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(c) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
(d) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To insist is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To respect oneself is to respect life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to ones victory?
2. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
3. What things help a Warrior in battle?
4. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
5. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)