|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. " A revolution takes ____ to settle in."
2. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(b) Some higher wisdom.
(c) His heart.
(d) The voices in his head.
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Small, subtle.
(c) Dreams, ambitions.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
4. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With a touch of madness.
(b) With detachment.
(c) With courage.
(d) With utmost conviction.
5. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never fails.
(b) Is often fearful.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
2. What works with a warrior?
3. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
4. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
5. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)