|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
(a) The lay of the land.
(b) The way of the world.
(c) The direction he is headed.
(d) The firmness of his step.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To insist is favorable.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
3. What does a Warrior always carry with him?
(c) All of these.
4. A Warrior's actions are what?
(b) Belied by ulterior motives.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(b) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(c) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(d) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
2. What does a warrior never carry with them?
3. What does a warrior never resort to?
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)