|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
2. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To fight on behalf of justice.
(c) To help his fellow man.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The strikes he learned in training.
(b) The moves he learned in training.
4. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He tempers his joy always.
(b) He is committed to his dreams.
(c) He is committed to his God.
(d) He is always fighting for justice.
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
(a) To beat the teacher.
(b) To keep dialogue open.
(c) To talk to the warrior.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. What is life compared to?
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)