|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(b) Role that others have chosen for him.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
2. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents fear.
(c) His opponents heart.
(d) His opponents courage.
3. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(b) He shows them no mercy.
(c) All of these.
(d) He passes no judgement on them.
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Have unbridled confidence.
(b) Convince him you will kill him.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
5. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His heart and his mettle.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His courage and his bravery.
(d) His faith and his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
2. What things help a Warrior in battle?
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
5. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)