|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They will never truly understand him.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They don't know his tactics.
(d) They are jealous.
2. What would happen if a Warrior bows his head?
(a) He would lose sight of the horizon of his dreams.
(b) He would fail to see that which he was about to accomplish.
(c) None of these.
(d) He would fail in his attempt to overthrow the unrighteous.
3. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) A taste for the Good Fight.
(b) Love and affection.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) All of these.
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. Accumulating love brings what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
2. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
3. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
4. In war, what is the key to victory?
5. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)