|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warrior of the light make use of, other than his own strength?
(a) His opponents energy.
(b) His opponents heart.
(c) His opponents courage.
(d) His opponents fear.
2. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
(a) Everything is an indication of where he should be and who he should be.
(b) Everything is an omen of the things to come.
(c) Everything is a message from God and therefore should be obeyed.
(d) Everything is concrete and everything is meaningful.
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Hopes, wisdom.
(b) Small, subtle.
(c) Children, thoughts.
(d) Dreams, ambitions.
4. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
5. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
(c) A lack of enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
2. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
3. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
5. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)