|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
(a) Face ridicule.
(b) Face defeat.
(c) Face judgement.
(d) Face embarrassment.
2. What is the first thing a warrior asks himself before embarking on a battle?
(a) What are my odds of not being hurt?
(b) How likely am I to win?
(c) How far have I developed my abilities?
(d) How likely am I to die?
3. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
4. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
5. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(d) Convince him you will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
2. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)