|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Perseveres to the end.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Never falters.
(d) Is often fearful.
2. For a Warrior to have faith in his path, _______.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He has to prove that other people are wrong.
(d) He doesn't have to prove that other people's paths are wrong.
3. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
(a) His heart.
(b) The voices in his head.
(c) Some higher wisdom.
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
(a) Strength of Will.
5. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Trust and acceptance.
(b) Discipline and compassion.
(c) Sorrow and joy.
(d) Truth and betrayal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
2. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
3. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
4. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)