|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He is never through learning.
(b) He has much to be grateful for.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to learn.
2. What works with a warrior?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Celestial forces.
(d) Both of these.
3. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
(b) All of these.
(c) Slight exaggeration.
4. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(b) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(c) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(d) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
5. A Warrior of the Light may seem mad, ________.
(a) All of these.
(b) And it is within this madness that ideas flow.
(c) But this is just a disguise.
(d) And upon examination usually is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
4. "The memory of a past moment of ____ allows _____ to be reborn with each new morning."
5. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)