|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
(a) He is committed to his dreams.
(b) He is always fighting for justice.
(c) He is committed to his God.
(d) He tempers his joy always.
2. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to learn.
(b) He is never through learning.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has much to be grateful for.
3. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With utmost conviction.
(b) With courage.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With a touch of madness.
4. What doesn't a Warrior do, in regards to his enemy?
(a) Be relentless in his task to destroy those that don't agree with him.
(b) He shows them no mercy.
(c) He passes no judgement on them.
(d) All of these.
5. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(b) To be strong is favorable.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To insist is favorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)