|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To be strong is favorable.
(b) To insist is favorable.
(c) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(d) To persevere is favorable.
2. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the sides bury their dead.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) Fighting the right fight.
(d) How the war continues.
3. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(b) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(c) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(d) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
4. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Small, subtle.
(b) Hopes, wisdom.
(c) Dreams, ambitions.
(d) Children, thoughts.
5. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) Rene Descartes.
(b) John Locke.
(c) Lao Tzu.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
2. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
3. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
4. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
5. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)