|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(c) Other people's opinions.
(d) All of these.
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) Inspiration and experience.
(b) His faith and his sword.
(c) His heart and his mettle.
(d) His courage and his bravery.
3. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The heron.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The crane.
4. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) All of these.
(c) Love and affection.
(d) A taste for the Good Fight.
5. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) Fighting the right fight.
(b) How the war continues.
(c) How the war ends.
(d) How the sides bury their dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
2. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
3. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
5. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)