|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(c) His ability to make decisions.
(d) All of these.
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The crane.
(b) The seagull.
(c) The flamingo.
(d) The heron.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(b) All of these.
4. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A crystal of clarity.
(b) The image of desirability.
(c) A flame of truth.
(d) A spark from the Soul of the World.
5. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
3. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
4. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
5. What does a warrior of the light know?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)