|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
(b) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(c) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(d) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
2. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Discipline and compassion.
(c) Trust and acceptance.
(d) Truth and betrayal.
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) Fighting the right fight.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the sides bury their dead.
(d) How the war continues.
4. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(c) All of these.
(d) Other people's opinions.
5. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
2. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
4. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)