|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(b) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(c) It is impossible to be right all the time.
(d) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(a) All of these.
(d) His ability to make decisions.
3. What does a warrior realize regarding repeated experiences?
(a) That he hasn't learned the lesson the first time.
(b) That he is lacking something.
(c) That he is missing something; it is a time for meditation.
(d) That they have the aim to teach him something he doesn't want to learn.
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(b) None of these.
(c) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
(d) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
5. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never falters.
(b) Never fails.
(c) Perseveres to the end.
(d) Is often fearful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
4. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
5. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)