|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The flamingo.
(b) The seagull.
(c) The heron.
(d) The crane.
2. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
(a) Never fails.
(b) Never falters.
(c) Is often fearful.
(d) Perseveres to the end.
3. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
(a) Trust and acceptance.
(b) Discipline and compassion.
(c) Truth and betrayal.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
4. What does a Warrior of light attempt to show through his generosity?
(a) A standard that all people should adhere to.
(b) What every person is capable of achieving.
(c) How humanity should live.
(d) None of these.
5. What works with a warrior?
(a) Celestial forces.
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
2. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
3. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
4. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
5. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)