|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
(a) When an enemy overpowers him.
(b) When an enemy outsmarts him.
(c) When an enemy proves too violent.
(d) When an enemy underestimates him.
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(b) All of these.
(c) His ability to make decisions.
3. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
(a) He can leave his life to chance, and live more in the moment.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is incapable of understanding why he knows certain things.
(d) He gains a better appreciation of his own fortune.
5. What things help a Warrior in battle?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
2. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
3. What does the body and soul need?
4. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
5. How is a Warrior's spirit chained?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)