|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The heron.
(b) The flamingo.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The crane.
2. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(a) All of these.
3. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His friends.
(b) His beliefs.
(c) His family.
(d) His dreams.
4. What works with a warrior?
(b) Celestial forces.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Warrior's actions are what?
2. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
3. What things help a Warrior in battle?
4. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
5. What was never the leader of any important new movement?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)