|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(b) Win a battle.
(c) Teach himself.
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
(a) If he knows his opponent cannot be defeated, he cannot summon his iron will.
(b) If he cannot believe in his mission, he cannot succeed in it.
(c) If he cannot understand the motive, he cannot find courage.
(d) If he is patient and waits, his enemy will tire himself out.
3. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
(a) How the sides bury their dead.
(b) How the war ends.
(c) How the war continues.
(d) Fighting the right fight.
4. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(b) All of these.
(c) He always pays homage.
(d) He is the first to remember.
5. Why is a Warrior of the light in this world?
(a) To help his fellow man.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To fight on behalf of justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
3. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
4. A Warrior uses a mixture of what?
5. What does a student who challenges a teacher really want?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)