|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A crystal of clarity.
(b) A flame of truth.
(c) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(d) The image of desirability.
2. How doesn't a warrior choose his paths through life?
(a) With courage.
(b) With a touch of madness.
(c) With detachment.
(d) With utmost conviction.
3. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
(a) It is impossible to foresee everything.
(b) It is difficult to account for every situation.
(c) It is usually a fruitless endeavor.
(d) It is impossible to be right all the time.
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Feels lonely.
(b) Feels no joy.
(c) Is pained.
(d) Is not encouraged.
5. What things does a warrior balance?
(a) Trust and wariness.
(b) Solitude and dependence.
(c) None of these.
(d) Truth and dishonesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
2. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
3. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. Once he has started, a Warrior of the Light _________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)