|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior does not spend his days playing the _________.
(a) Role that others have chosen for him.
(c) Role of the almighty: he is subservient.
(d) Feeble minded fool.
2. "The Warrior of the Light always manages to balance ________."
(a) Justice and Mercy.
(b) Justice and Discipline.
(c) Truth and Discipline.
(d) Rigor and Mercy.
3. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
(a) Teach himself.
(b) Win a battle.
4. What does a warrior see?
(a) None of these.
(b) Things that no on else can.
(c) Things that are in flux.
(d) Things that last.
5. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
(b) The ability to feign weakness.
(c) The ability to take down an opponent.
(d) Trust in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the Warrior carefully studies the position he intends to conquer, _________.
2. What does a warrior never carry with them?
3. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
4. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
5. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)