|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
(b) All of these.
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
(b) Belied by ulterior motives.
3. What does a warrior of the light know?
(a) He has much to learn.
(b) None of these.
(c) He has much to be grateful for.
(d) He is never through learning.
4. What does a warrior never resort to?
5. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Dreams, ambitions.
(b) Children, thoughts.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does a Warrior withdraw from the battlefield?
2. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
3. What is a Warrior of the Light unafraid to do?
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
5. What does the body and soul need?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)