|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior continue to encourage others?
(a) A Warrior is strong of heart.
(b) It is the generous thing to do.
(c) All of these.
(d) It also encourages himself.
2. From where does a Warrior hear the words that his guardian angel is trying to tell him?
(a) Himself, during meditation.
(b) His family.
(c) His friends.
(d) His neighbor.
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. It is a waste of time to fight for a ______.
5. What is the key to ones victory?
(a) The ability to feign weakness.
(b) The ability to take down an opponent.
(c) Trust in God.
(d) The ability to surprise ones opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
2. Why does a Warrior back down from a fight with a stronger opponent?
3. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
4. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
5. Why are there no abstractions to the Warrior?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)