|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(b) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
(c) Convince him you will kill him.
(d) Have unbridled confidence.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior flee his aggressor?
(a) If he did, he would become himself, his enemy.
(b) If he did, his enemy wouldn't show him the same courtesy.
(c) If he did, his enemy would relentlessly follow.
(d) If he did, he would give the enemy greater power than he deserves.
3. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The seagull.
(b) The heron.
(c) The crane.
(d) The flamingo.
4. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(b) The strikes he learned in training.
5. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
(a) Is pained.
(b) Is not encouraged.
(c) Feels no joy.
(d) Feels lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
2. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
3. What is life compared to?
4. Why does a Warrior rely partially on intuition?
5. What skill does a Warrior utilize when faced with an enemy stronger than he is?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)