|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) An invisible cell.
(b) A lack of motivation.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) A moment of hesitation.
2. Which of these does a Warrior never resort to?
(a) Other people's opinions.
(b) All of these.
3. What of these three things is not a part of the Warrior when he enters a fight?
(a) The moves he learned in training.
(c) The strikes he learned in training.
4. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He is stubborn.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He perseveres.
5. What philosopher is mentioned on page 26?
(a) John Locke.
(b) Lao Tzu.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a gazelle's power lie?
2. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
3. What counts more than enthusiasm and training in a battle?
4. Who are a Warriors best teachers?
5. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)