|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
(a) A spark from the Soul of the World.
(b) A crystal of clarity.
(c) The image of desirability.
(d) A flame of truth.
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
(a) The crane.
(b) The flamingo.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The heron.
3. What does a Warrior face overwhelming odds with?
(c) All of these.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(b) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(c) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
5. A warrior of light sometimes fights with ________.
(a) His family.
(b) Those he hates.
(c) Those he is indifferent to.
(d) Those he loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal doesn't fear the hyena?
2. A Warrior's actions are what?
3. What does a Warrior become aware of, when he is not in a hurry?
4. Accumulating love brings what?
5. What does a Warrior of the Light keep his heart free of?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)