|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a warrior accept each challenge?
(a) As a chance to be a better person.
(b) As an opportunity to learn and gain experience.
(c) All of these.
(d) As an opportunity to transform himself.
2. A Warrior's opponents exist to test his _______.
(b) His ability to make decisions.
(d) All of these.
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He freezes in uncertainty.
(b) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
(c) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(d) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
4. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(b) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
(c) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
5. Accumulating love brings what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
2. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
3. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
4. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
5. What does a warrior never carry with them?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)