|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things can a warrior never be without in battle?
(a) His courage and his bravery.
(b) Inspiration and experience.
(c) His heart and his mettle.
(d) His faith and his sword.
2. What is the main teaching of the I Ching?
(a) To insist is favorable.
(b) To respect oneself is to respect life.
(c) To persevere is favorable.
(d) To be strong is favorable.
3. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(d) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
4. What is the best way to convince an enemy not to attack?
(a) Convince him you will kill him.
(b) Have unbridled confidence.
(c) Convince him he will gain little by fighting with you.
(d) Convince him that you are the better warrior.
5. What traits help a Warrior when he is disheartened and lacks enthusiasm?
(a) He is stubborn.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He perseveres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things help a Warrior in battle?
2. A warrior only risks his heart for ________.
3. Who never makes the same mistake twice?
4. Something is wrong when a Warrior of the Light watches a sunset and ________.
5. When a Warrior talks to himself, he doesn't communicate with what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)