|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior doesn't pay attention to friends that believe he has lost enthusiasm because....?
(a) They don't know his tactics.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They will never truly understand him.
(d) They are jealous.
2. "The Way involves respect for all _____ and _____."
(a) Children, thoughts.
(b) Dreams, ambitions.
(c) Small, subtle.
(d) Hopes, wisdom.
3. How does a Warrior of the Light sometimes behave like water?
(a) He has the ability to erode his enemies.
(b) He is faster when warm, slower when cold.
(c) He freezes in uncertainty.
(d) He flows around obstacles he encounters.
4. What small thing can mean the end of a healthy organism?
(a) An invisible cell.
(b) A moment of hesitation.
(c) A lack of motivation.
(d) A snake in the grass.
5. What does an opponent make a Warrior fight for?
(a) His family.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
2. What is it, in archery that can ruin a shot?
3. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
4. A warrior takes every opportunity to ________.
5. What things are a part of a Warrior's nature?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)