|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Warrior not need to be reminded of all the help he has been given?
(a) All of these.
(b) He always pays homage.
(c) He is sure to recognize those whom he has benefitted from.
(d) He is the first to remember.
2. Why doesn't a Warrior of the Light trust exclusively in his intelligence?
(a) In doing so, he would never listen to the wisdom of others.
(b) In doing so, he would underestimate his opponent.
(c) In doing so, he wouldn't underestimate his opponent.
(d) In doing so, he would never give anyone else any credit.
3. When a Warrior needs help he ________.
(a) Looks to his heart and asks himself what he should do.
(b) Looks to his friends to see how they resolve, or fail to resolve their problems.
(c) Looks to his God and asks what he should do.
(d) Looks to his parents to see what they would have done in his situation.
4. A Warrior needs people, but not for what?
(c) All of these.
5. What leads through the heart of the warrior?
(a) All roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not winning every single battle that matters but _________.
2. What animal relies on its accuracy to spear a fish?
3. A prolonged war finally destroys the ______ too.
4. What things does a Warrior tell a story with?
5. What is a Warrior of the Light when he meditates?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)